Another Perspective On Lgbtq

Devine

Star
This is a letter to the editor of my local paper. The author runs the organization vaccination liberation army http://vaclib.org/ and is very well informed on these topics.

Gender variance not a choice
By Eileen Dannemann | Jul 13, 2017

To the editor:

Those who think the decision to gender change is “simply psychological” are misinformed.

Transgender and LGBTIQ community (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex and Questioning) posture that the gender spectrum is simply a progressive shift in the evolution of humanity or simply a different sexual orientation than some people aren’t used to.

They are understandably in defense of their very existence.

As early as the 1940s, Dr. Peter Montague of Rachel’s Hazardous Waste Newsletter has been reporting on endocrine disruptors, such as DDT, Atrazine, Alachlor, dioxins, for example. He reported in 1940, concomitant with the introduction of toxic agriculture, that male sperm count had already decreased by 50 percent.

Has anyone wondered why decades of couples are finding it difficult, if not impossible to conceive? Why fertility clinics are ubiquitous? Why traditional conception is giving way to test tube babies? And why gender confounding is rising and soaring off the charts?

The consideration that alternative gender identity is a result of toxic agricultural practices is apparently politically incorrect and socially unacceptable as it suggests that alternative gender identity is an aberration, a departure from what is normal, usual, or expected, typically one that is unwelcome.

Negative impacts on environmental health, industrial pollution of air, food and water, pharmacological pollution from toxic medications, chemical pollution of our food via pesticides and processing additives, interruptions in human sexual development are linked very dynamically at the epigenetic level.

These factors, in the form of hormonal insults, contribute to the formation of transgender (and LGBTIQ issues) individuals. Industries that emit dioxin into the environment – paper producers, waste incinerators, metal smelters, and herbicide producers and users – are suspiciously absent from culpability in this transgender narrative.

Society still refuses to acknowledge environmentally caused gender variance, despite being warned for more than half a century of the acceleration of this non-procreative identity crisis due to endocrine disruption.

The liberal left and LGBTIQ desperately promote gender variance as normal. I, for one, don’t buy it. As long as farmers, pharmaceutical giants, vaccine producers, packaging and plastics manufacturers and our nation’s war machinery continue their use of endocrine disrupting chemicals, they careen the society towards chemically induced androgyny and transhumanism.

Guess what ... extinction happens! In any case, it is the responsibility of society to ensure happiness of those individuals who are gender confounded.

In other words: It is not their choice; it is ours!

Aero

Superstar
I don't think Hormones have anything to do with your sexual orientation. I believe they are putting out a lot of harmful chemicals, which can harm reproduction and our sex lives. The endocrine system just doesn't have that type of control over the brain.

Devine

Star
when obama announced out of nowhere about the bathroom bill a couple years ago, well now i feel like big ag or whoever figured out what the chemicals were doing to people (which is perfect for their depopulation agenda) so they sent obama out to make it an 'issue' basically ensuring that no one will ever be able to speak out against what's happening without sounding like a bigot

williejonesjr

Veteran
Well, look what chemicals in the water do to fish. The mutate them..same thing as the chemicals in human's ... Everything. It's mutating us.

No, LBT.. Whatever..is not correct, but it is the new evolution of humans. While I don't think it was planned, the chemical mutations did produce a desired effect.

Aero

Superstar
Exactly.

This whole thing is like saying anyone of us could take some hormones, and it would turn us gay. Pretty sure that's not what hormones do. If I took a bunch of female hormones I might grow tits. But it's not going to make me suddenly want men.

mecca

Superstar
No, LBT.. Whatever..is not correct, but it is the new evolution of humans. While I don't think it was planned, the chemical mutations did produce a desired effect.
How is it a new evolution of humans when LGBT is an extremely small portion of the population and they have existed since the beginning of humanity? There aren't more gay people now... there's just more out gay people.

polymoog

Superstar
I don't think Hormones have anything to do with your sexual orientation. I believe they are putting out a lot of harmful chemicals, which can harm reproduction and our sex lives. The endocrine system just doesn't have that type of control over the brain.
as an adult, one can take testosterone or estrogen and have physical changes to the body, but since the body is fully developed, it cannot change the organs. as an infant, being bombarded with estrogen mimicking compounds absolutely would play a role in sexual development. when the receptors for sexual dimorphism are blocked or bombarded with extra compounds, the glands which act on them can atrophy or hypertrophy. remember, the default sex is female.
the body cannot differentiate between very similar compounds when you look at the biochemical aspect of the lock and key mechanisms on the cellular scale. as long as a compound fits into the receptor site, the body believes it is the right compound. this is why CO (carbon monoxide) and fluoride are so dangerous.

there have always been gays, of course. we are talking about the increased frequency of gays or transgendered people or trans-whatever. i doubt we have statistics for the latter until recently for comparison.

manama

Star
as an adult, one can take testosterone or estrogen and have physical changes to the body, but since the body is fully developed, it cannot change the organs. as an infant, being bombarded with estrogen mimicking compounds absolutely would play a role in sexual development. when the receptors for sexual dimorphism are blocked or bombarded with extra compounds, the glands which act on them can atrophy or hypertrophy. remember, the default sex is female.
the body cannot differentiate between very similar compounds when you look at the biochemical aspect of the lock and key mechanisms on the cellular scale. as long as a compound fits into the receptor site, the body believes it is the right compound. this is why CO (carbon monoxide) and fluoride are so dangerous.

there have always been gays, of course. we are talking about the increased frequency of gays or transgendered people or trans-whatever. i doubt we have statistics for the latter until recently for comparison.
Because its being promoted in mass media, when teens see it, they do it.

manama

Star
But whenever I see some LGBT people in the media, it doesn't make me magically turn gay. People can't just make the decision to be gay if they're not actually gay.
It makes younger ones confused about their sexuality. Thats just how it is. There are less gays in places where homosexuality isnt promoted, and there are more where its promoted more. Those are facts. People arent born gay or straight. Sexuality is a choice, with the former one having natural aspect, the latter doesnt.

Aero

Superstar

It's an interesting theory. Like I don't doubt there are mad scientists who would do it. Or have done it. The scientific community figured out that fluoride kills rats at a high enough dosage and they were like ok we are done studying this. Let's put it in the water.

mecca

Superstar
There are less gays in places where homosexuality isnt promoted, and there are more where its promoted more. Those are facts.
Maybe that's because the gay people who live in places where it's not supported don't tell anyone that they're gay.
People arent born gay or straight. Sexuality is a choice, with the former one having natural aspect, the latter doesnt.
But I didn't choose my sexuality. Your brain tells you that you're attracted to someone and people can't control that.

Most gay people could never see themselves with the opposite sex and most straight people can't see themselves with the same sex because that's not how their brain works.

manama

Star
Maybe that's because the gay people who live in places where it's not supported don't tell anyone that they're gay.

But I didn't choose my sexuality. Your brain tells you that you're attracted to someone and people can't control that.

Most gay people could never see themselves with the opposite sex and most straight people can't see themselves with the same sex because that's not how their brain works.
Sexuality is a preference, whether you like to believe it or not. You make a choice, intentionally or not. They can't see themselves with the opposite or same sex because thats a preference. You grow up with preferences, sexuality is one of them. Some prefer opposite sex, some prefer the same sex. They werent BORN with those preferences. The more quickly you expose them to the sexual aspects, the more quickly they'll develop a preference. Kids especially younger ones might find someone attractive, but they arent sexually attracted to anyone, hormones dont go raging then and there.