Another Perspective On Lgbtq

Lisa

Superstar
dont know if anyone has seen that desmond is amazing kid, he is groomed and obviously drugged, this s what they want for all kids.

or the taverstock scandel, but anyone who discusses it is named a terf or transphobe to silence them, women are losing jobs who speak out, its a mess
taverstock
Desmond has been talked about previously here. Not sure about tavistock though.

Talking about drugging kids..thats why almost all were add/adhd?

Desmond has been talked about previously here. Not sure about tavistock though.

Talking about drugging kids..thats why almost all were add/adhd?
taverstock saw gay children being forced to transition because parents did not want a gay child, they opted for a trans child instead. children were given puberty blockers and girls had breast cut off, leaving children infertile, many are detransitioning and are suing the company

Lisa

Superstar
taverstock saw gay children being forced to transition because parents did not want a gay child, they opted for a trans child instead. children were given puberty blockers and girls had breast cut off, leaving children infertile, many are detransitioning and are suing the company
Are you sure it was over parents who didn’t want gay kids but because the hospital itself had an agenda?

From the article..
In his report to the Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust Board, Dr. Bell cited the high percentage of patients suffering from gender dysphoria who also suffer other complex problems, such as trauma, autism, a history of sexual abuse and attention deficit disorder. This finding is consistent with a growing body of knowledge that connects the development of gender dysphoria with psychological factors. Since resigning my position at Tavistock, I’ve been contacted by many parents asking advice about trans-identifying children who often tend to exhibit one or more of these factors. Typically, the parents were concerned that services such as Tavistock encouraged the idea that their child’s problems could be comprehensively addressed merely by changing gender.

They also would express concern that their child was being groomed by a thicket of online video resources that instruct children on how to get past whatever nominal clinical gatekeeping they may encounter. An increasingly common characteristic of children presenting with gender dysphoria is a deep involvement within online chat groups that support their sense of dislocation, encourage them to view voices of moderation (including parents) as enemies, and which echo the cultish language of pro-anorexia and pro-suicide websites. As in actual cults, followers are encouraged to believe that their entire gamut of personal problems can be solved so long as they embrace one overarching dogma. “Feel dislocated from your sex, feel like you do not fit in?” asks the Transgender Heaven website. “Here is a group that understands your feelings of dislocation and confusion and can offer you an identity that can provide certainty and a feeling that you belong.” Or as one pro-trans vlogger said on YouTube, “trans is a solution to feeling shit.”

“My online experience, having been affected by that level of groupthink, that level of moral policing, and the constant implicit threats of social exposure and [ostracism] made me an intensely internal and anxious person,” reported one detransitioned woman about her online experience in this world. “It made me paranoid about the motives of people around me—I saw my parents as bigots because tumblr told me to; because they held out for so long to prevent me from starting hormones. Anyone that slipped up and misgendered me was, according to tumblr, an enemy. One incident—one ‘she’—had the ability to make me absolutely hate someone. Tumblr’s version of morality and justice made me—an impressionable, insecure teenager—feel like my only safe place was in my head, where I would never be misgendered.”

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
Incest... under the umbrella of lgbtq+? Who comes up with boyfriend or daddy challenge?

The horrifying moment a woman, 26, makes out with her own FATHER, 49, for $1,000 live on breakfast radio - leaving the hosts completely shocked
totally disgusting, however... no victim, no crime.
both were of legal age. theyre free to do gross things as they please. preferably out of my visual threshold.

elsbet

Superstar
Incest... under the umbrella of lgbtq+? Who comes up with boyfriend or daddy challenge?

The horrifying moment a woman, 26, makes out with her own FATHER, 49, for $1,000 live on breakfast radio - leaving the hosts completely shocked
Corporate radio station offers $1000 for father / daughter makeout session. SHOCKED they found people greedy enough to actually DO IT. *

I guess it means something, now that the taboo has been publicly broken.

-.-
*FOR ALL WE KNOW, THEY'VE BEEN PRACTICING FOR YEARS. SAD. :/

Lisa

Superstar
Corporate radio station offers $1000 for father / daughter makeout session. SHOCKED they found people greedy enough to actually DO IT. *

I guess it means something, now that the taboo has been publicly broken.

-.-
*FOR ALL WE KNOW, THEY'VE BEEN PRACTICING FOR YEARS. SAD. :/
Did they really need the money that bad though? :eek:

Lisa

Superstar
totally disgusting, however... no victim, no crime.
both were of legal age. theyre free to do gross things as they please. preferably out of my visual threshold.
I’d like to say your wrong..

Aazaad

Established
Why do you care? Gay ppl exist dude get tf over it

Coming from a straight men
The problem is, simply existing is not enough for them, anytime anyone has allowed them to, they've turned the world to shit. Of course it's not just them.

billy t

Veteran
I don't think Hormones have anything to do with your sexual orientation. I believe they are putting out a lot of harmful chemicals, which can harm reproduction and our sex lives. The endocrine system just doesn't have that type of control over the brain.
Exactly. There is a reason transexual men have to get hormones to make their voices more feminine because they have male hormones in the first place, showing that it is based on their warped brain chemistry and not their endocrine system. If they have the genitalia of a man then they are men, period.