Another Perspective On Lgbtq

Trenton

Veteran
It is true, transgender people are just an even smaller portion of the population, and it's such a distinct feeling that people wouldn't say they were trans and get a drastic surgical operation unless they really were transgender.
Yes they would, have, and do all the time. I know a lot of transgender people, and i would say at least half of them are outright faking, 1/4 are confused gays/lesbians, and the rest true transexual people (usually clearly intersex or have some congenital disease, not a 'normal' male or female to begin with)

Transgender peope describe their issue 100% psychological, as opposed to persons born with a genetic variance from xx, xy. Which is a very physcal manifestation, horemone imbalances, physical malformations, obvious psychological profile of their identified gender...

"Transgender" vs "Transsexual" is a big distinction today. One is a personality disorder, one is probably a very real and poorly understood medical condition.

Trenton

Veteran
Yes they would, have, and do all the time. I know a lot of transgender people, and i would say at least half of them are outright faking, 1/4 are confused gays/lesbians, and the rest true transexual people (usually clearly intersex or have some congenital disease, not a 'normal' male or female to begin with)

Transgender peope describe their issue 100% psychological, as opposed to persons born with a genetic variance from xx, xy. Which is a very physcal manifestation, horemone imbalances, physical malformations, obvious psychological profile of their identified gender...

"Transgender" vs "Transsexual" is a big distinction today. One is a personality disorder, one is probably a very real and poorly understood medical condition.
Also to add if .03 % humans are transgender identified, and 3/4ths are just troubled, than the actual statistic of people with a scientifically testable "born that way literally" physiological composition, would be abysmal

mecca

Superstar
I know a lot of transgender people, and i would say at least half of them are outright faking, 1/4 are confused gays/lesbians, and the rest true transexual people
You couldn't really know if they are genuine or not unless you were them and lived a life in their body with their mind. If someone was faking being transgender just for attention, they really wouldn't need to transition at all because they don't experience dysphoria or any form of incongruence between their body and gender, they are perfectly fine with the way they were born. There may be a small portion of people who are attention seekers and lie about various things, that happens everywhere, but the majority of trans people aren't liars and transitioning actually helps them to be happy.

Hypothetically, if a person knew that they definitely were not transgender but they still decided to fake being trans all the way up to the point of taking HRT and paying for surgeries all just for attention, then I would say that they are a very odd person who will most likely regret what they did... I really can't imagine a good reason why someone would do something like that. If they are actually cisgender and did not have dysphoria about their gender or body, transitioning into the other gender would probably cause them to feel gender dysphoria and become very distressed about living as the opposite sex. It would be absurd to put yourself through that for literally no reason when you know that it's not something that will benefit you. If that person knows what they got themselves into and they are willing to live with a completely different body, then I guess that was their own choice and I can't control what they do.

Although I don't think it's right to exploit services that real trans people need or to exploit trans people's lives and identities. It's just wrong and very deceptive and pointless. If someone actually did this, they definitely shouldn't be used to discredit trans people and write the majority of trans people off as fakers. Most trans people are very serious about their experiences. This is all hypothetical though and I don't think this is something that actually happens. If someone truly feels the drive to transition and thinks it will benefit their life, then that usually means that they have an underlying gender incongruence and feel a real level of disconnect that they need to resolve in order to feel comfortable... it's not something that people take lightly. Nobody wants to have dysphoria, I'm pretty sure it's not a good experience.

Last edited:

mecca

Superstar
and the rest true transexual people (usually clearly intersex or have some congenital disease, not a 'normal' male or female to begin with)
You definitely don't have to be intersex to be transgender though, it is more likely that a visibly intersex person would end up transitioning but that's definitely not true for everyone. It's two separate phenomenons that have a lot of overlap. There is a large biological component to gender identity whether someone is trans or cis, intersex or not... so sometimes a person's body is just wired better to work with different hormones and they realize that they're transgender. Some people have a mental map that tells them they should have a different body from the one that they were born into.

People who are born as "normal" males and females typically do not feel an incongruence with their body and brain, that's why the majority of humans are cisgender but some people just aren't cisgender and there are various factors that play into that including biological factors. In a way it can be seen as similar to intersex conditions but it's not exactly the same. Both an intersex and non-intersex person can experience a gender incongruence and end up being transgender. But being born intersex doesn't necessitate a gender incongruence or a trans identity... neither does being born visibly "normal" necessitate a cisgender identity. That's not really how a gender incongruence manifests.
The word transsexual refers to a person with a gender incongruence, specifically someone who has undergone a medical transition... a transsexual person is transgender and the words are generally synonymous but transsexual is a more medicalized term for the same phenomenon. It's definitely a different thing from intersex people. Intersex as well as non-intersex people can be transgender or transsexual... I think it may be slightly more likely for an intersex person to transition compared to someone who isn’t intersex, but most intersex people are not trans.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
This is how the World Health Organisation (medical branch of TPTB) classify transgenderism. It has officially been declared it is not a mental health issue and the only way somebody suffering gender dysphoria can alleviate their symptoms is by having sexual realignment treatment.

Here in the UK the NHS do not have the resources available to cope with recent surges in numbers so most sufferers are forced to purchasing hormone treatment privately off the internet and self medicating to help alleviate their debilitating condition.

https://www.who.int/bulletin/volumes/94/11/16-021116/en/

Awoken2

Superstar
You couldn't really know if they are genuine or not unless you were them and lived a life in their body with their mind. If someone was faking being transgender just for attention, they really wouldn't need to transition at all because they don't experience dysphoria or any form of incongruence between their body and gender, they are perfectly fine with the way they were born. There may be a small portion of people who are attention seekers and lie about various things, that happens everywhere, but the majority of trans people aren't liars and transitioning actually helps them to be happy.

Hypothetically, if a person knew that they definitely were not transgender but they still decided to fake being trans all the way up to the point of taking HRT and paying for surgeries all just for attention, then I would say that they are a very odd person who will most likely regret what they did... I really can't imagine a good reason why someone would do something like that. If they are actually cisgender and did not have dysphoria about their gender or body, transitioning into the other gender would probably cause them to feel gender dysphoria and become very distressed about living as the opposite sex. It would be absurd to put yourself through that for literally no reason when you know that it's not something that will benefit you. If that person knows what they got themselves into and they are willing to live with a completely different body, then I guess that was their own choice and I can't control what they do.

Although I don't think it's right to exploit services that real trans people need or to exploit trans people's lives and identities. It's just wrong and very deceptive and pointless. If someone actually did this, they definitely shouldn't be used to discredit trans people and write the majority of trans people off as fakers. Most trans people are very serious about their experiences. This is all hypothetical though and I don't think this is something that actually happens. If someone truly feels the drive to transition and thinks it will benefit their life, then that usually means that they have an underlying gender incongruence and feel a real level of disconnect that they need to resolve in order to feel comfortable... it's not something that people take lightly. Nobody wants to have dysphoria, I'm pretty sure it's not a good experience.
You keep on making the assertion that a person is called transgender after they have had sexual realignment surgery or treatment and up until that point they are classed as gender dysphoric.

Here is just one sentence taken from the WHO article.

"Not all transgender people seek gender affirming treatment"

...Are you saying they have got that wrong?

Also it clearly states that not all transgender people go on to have gender affirming treatment so your statement below is not based on facts

The word transsexual refers to a person with a gender incongruence, specifically someone who has undergone a medical transition... a transsexual person is transgender and the words are generally synonymous but transsexual is a more medicalized term for the same phenomenon
Here is a direct quote from the WHO article.

"Not all transgender people seek gender affirming treatment."

This indicates that some people change their mind or grow out of the condition but it has been officially deemed to be UNRELATED to mental health?

Does that not strike you as slightly odd?

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Another very interesting part of the article was this...

"Transgender people are one of five groups that are disproportionately affected by HIV globally, according to WHO’s Guidelines on HIV prevention, diagnosis, treatment and care for key populations released in 2014. The others are: people who inject drugs, men who have sex with men, sex workers and prisoners"

If you are looking for who are stigmatizing transgendered people look no further than the WHO.

If you know a real person who is going through this like I do you will learn that their sexual organs are a cause of repugnance, which is part an.parcel of the condition so these sufferers do not live a life of rampant promiscuity, on tbe contrary, most live an asexual life until their condition is rectified by physical transition so how they have higher instances of HIV is highly questionable.

mecca

Superstar
You keep on making the assertion that a person is called transgender after they have had sexual realignment surgery or treatment and up until that point they are classed as gender dysphoric.
Nope, I never said that. I have consistently explained the same thing, a transgender person is anyone who has a gender incongruence. They are people who’s gender doesn’t match their sex whether or not they have transitioned or not. That’s the basic definition of what a transgender person is and I haven’t said anything different from this so I don’t know why you think I have.
"Not all transgender people seek gender affirming treatment." This indicates that some people change their mind or grow out of the condition
Just because someone doesn’t want to transition medically or is unable to transition, doesn’t mean that they aren’t transgender. I’ve talked about this multiple times before. Not all trans people take hormones or get surgeries, transitioning looks different for each individual person. Some trans people don’t feel the need to take hormones and instead they can get by with just a social transition... they change their name and pronouns and dress in a way that aligns with their gender. Some trans people only have one surgery but have no need for other surgeries. Some only take hormones and don’t need any form of surgery. Some don’t transition at all. There’s so many different things that people do, it depends on the person and what they need in their life. It also depends on whether they’re in a safe and accepting environment and whether or not they can afford the treatment.

Awoken2

Superstar
Oh really?

The word transsexual refers to a person with a gender incongruence, SPECIFICALLY SOMEONE WHO HAS GONE THROUGH A MEDICAL TRANSITION... a transsexual person is transgender and the words are generally synonymous but transsexual is a more medicalized term for the same phenomenon.

mecca

Superstar
Oh really?
Did you not realize that I was defining the word “transsexual” and not transgender? Transsexual has a slightly different connotation than transgender. A transgender person is anyone who’s gender doesn’t match their sex, it’s more of a broader term... but people have used the word transsexual to refer specifically to transgender people who have transitioned medically. Transsexual people are still people who’s gender does not match their sex, they are still transgender but the word transsexual is a more specific and medicalized term. I don’t know why this is confusing to you.

Most transgender people just use the word transgender because it’s not so medicalized and outdated and it can apply to everything. The word transsexual has generally fallen out of favor.

Again, like I’ve said countless times, a transgender person is anyone who has a gender incongruence regardless of whether they have or have not transitioned.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Should children be able to choose their own gender?

This question, as ridiculous as it sounds, was asked AGAIN on UK tv this morning.

Isn't the more pertinent question WHY children today, in drastically increasing numbers ar e facing this horrendous problem?

(See 8th article)

https://www.itv.com/thismorning

Awoken2

Superstar
A quote from Mike Adams. (Natural News)

"For example, left-leaning environmentalists are now openly denying the chemical gender-bender effects of atrazine because they all want to believe that gender is a “choice” rather than something that can be altered by chemical exposure. So they deny all the science surrounding atrazine because it conflicts with their LGBT narratives".

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrazine