Another Perspective On Lgbtq

irrationalNinja

Veteran
In one of your earlier posts, you told IN that they "sound insane", had "no idea what they are talking about" and ended your interaction with them by demanding they "get over it". All the while you made sure to address exactly ZERO of the scientific evidence they provided to counter your claims.
Actually I already had addressed what he said multiple times...

When?

What has been proven to help that group of people is allowing them to live as the gender that their brain says they are. A transgender person greatly benefits from transitioning...
I think you're confused about how beneficial it is to them...
@mecca
Please consider how beneficial it is...

Long-Term Follow-Up of Transsexual Persons Undergoing Sex Reassignment Surgery: Cohort Study in Sweden

According to the above referenced (again) study, people with transgenderism who undergo sex reassignment commit suicide, have more suicide attempts, and increased psychiatric care at a rate disproportionate to the general population. Your claim that sex reassignment “greatly benefits” people with transgenderism contrasts greatly with scientific evidence (a 30-year study) demonstrating a higher mortality rate and increased mental instability for people with transgenderism after sex reassignment.

mecca

Superstar
According to the above referenced (again) study, people with transgenderism who undergo sex reassignment commit suicide, have more suicide attempts, and increased psychiatric care at a rate disproportionate to the general population. Your claim that sex reassignment “greatly benefits” people with transgenderism contrasts greatly with scientific evidence (a 30-year study) demonstrating a higher mortality rate and increased mental instability for people with transgenderism after sex reassignment.
That's false. The study doesn't claim that transgender people are at a higher risk of suicide after they transition. The actual person who conducted the study said that the study is not even designed to be an evaluation on the effects of medical transitioning... it is supposed to look at what help transgender people need in addition to transitioning (which is societal support and acceptance). They also confirmed that the study never showed that transitioning raised suicide rates.

What the study showed was that transgender people had massive improvements in mental health after transitioning compared to before, but their suicide rates were still higher than the cisgender population's. This is specifically due to the fact that this study was conducted in the 70s to 80s, when transgender rights were practically nonexistent and people attacked them even more than they do currently. They faced (and still do face) a lot of discrimination, stigmatization, and abuse which can easily lead someone to hate their life. The study in no way states that transitioning causes higher rates of suicide... it actually says the exact opposite. Transitioning drastically lowered their rates of suicide... they had very high rates before transition and much lower rates after. All the study says is that transgender people were still vulnerable at that time and more attention should be given to their needs through improved care.

And currently in our modern time, care has improved a lot more... studies consistently show that after transitioning, the transgender suicide rate is at the same level as the cisgender suicide rate. Since the 80s, people are more accepting of trans people... and gaining access to proper treatment that is tailored to their individual needs is way easier for them now.

Last edited:

irrationalNinja

Veteran
@mecca
The study ended in 2003. Where did you get that it took place in the 80s? Not sure what study you are referring to (your medical opinion, I suppose?), but following the link I posted will bring you to a study, lasting 30 years, with the following conclusions:

“Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population. Our findings suggest that sex reassignment, although alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism, and should inspire improved psychiatric and somatic care after sex reassignment for this patient group.”

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885

(For those keeping track, watch @mecca use Newspeak while attempting to redefine transsexualism as “transgender” and sex reassignment as “transitioning.”)

It makes younger ones confused about their sexuality. Thats just how it is. There are less gays in places where homosexuality isnt promoted, and there are more where its promoted more. Those are facts. People arent born gay or straight. Sexuality is a choice, with the former one having natural aspect, the latter doesnt.
Biologically speaking, we are all straight by design.

JinnieAnne

Established
"Being transgender is a natural occurrence"
- WRONG It takes human doctors multiple, intense surgical operations to mutilate the humans natural physical form into the opposite gender, and then a lifetime of hormone treatments and etc. Again, I think you are just spouting pure, reactionary lies regarding this subject.
"Everything I have stated has been perfectly in line with reality and the proven medical/scientific facts about what transgender people are"
- Again, when you allow yourself to pick and choose whats real and what isnt, as opposed to letting reality itself dictate the situation, you run the risk of finding yourself as lost as you apparently are.
"Letting transgender people live their lives in peace is not a selfish stance... When you decide that you think transgender people are too weird to be allowed to be treated normally in society, you are acting very selfishly because you're putting your own feelings before transgender people's well being."
- Man what are you even babbling about here? Just arguing for the sake of argument? Where did I EVER advocate for ANY of the behavior you just attributed to me with your ridiculous statement?
"Most people are not transgender, but a small minority are."
- Then why expend so many resources and expose so many children to this if it truly only effects "a small minority"? Answer, because the people behind this agenda want to grow their agenda as much and as quickly as possible. This is an extremely tough sell to adults as even many people who support lgbt rights still have no intention of becoming homosexuals or altering their natural, physical form. So they have broken down society to the point where what would have been considered a taboo topic to expose children to only a few years ago (actually, it might have even resulted in criminal charges as well) is now being pushed as mandatory curriculum. Children are vulnerable and impressionable, and the adults who wish to exploit them (both straight and lgbt) are well aware of this. You also fail to address that almost NONE of these people have truly "identified" with the opposite sex their entire lives. Abuse and molestation of BOTH sexes of children are the leading causes of children becoming gay and-or molesters/abusers themselves. They then continue that cycle of abuse as they become abusers as well. This is a pretty clear, historical pattern and the lgbt machine is hitching itself right up alongside the pedo agenda now.
I agree with you.
I have read the story of life of an ex-lesbian who suffered from depression and who just pretended to be happy around her friends, but deep inside she was suffering very much.
She was sexually abused many times by a neighbour when she was 9 and she was a normal girl. She was very girly and she was wearing dresses and skirts and basically she was being herself.
And after that r*pe years later she started to act like a boy, she was wearing very masculine clothes and she stared to date girls. She was the "man" in the relationships. She said that maybe she was like that because she never felt safe as a girl and wanted to give to the other girls the protection she never had. (I am so sorry that things like this happen in this world.)
But then she started to pray to God for healing because she was suffering very much and she said that she could feel a strange, but beautiful presence in her room and what surprised her was that she once watched the TV news and there was a beautiful lady and she was not feeling attracted to her at all and when she went to the park for a walk she stared to stare at the men who were there and she didn't understand how is this possible. Then she asked herself: "I was born lesbian or I have become one?".
I am happy for her, because she found her inner peace now.
Sorry if I made some grammar mistakes. English is not my first language.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I agree with you.
I have read the story of life of an ex-lesbian who suffered from depression and who just pretended to be happy around her friends, but deep inside she was suffering very much.
She was sexually abused many times by a neighbour when she was 9 and she was a normal girl. She was very girly and she was wearing dresses and skirts and basically she was being herself.
And after that r*pe years later she started to act like a boy, she was wearing very masculine clothes and she stared to date girls. She was the "man" in the relationships. She said that maybe she was like that because she never felt safe as a girl and wanted to give to the other girls the protection she never had. (I am so sorry that things like this happen in this world.)
But then she started to pray to God for healing because she was suffering very much and she said that she could feel a strange, but beautiful presence in her room and what surprised her was that she once watched the TV news and there was a beautiful lady and she was not feeling attracted to her at all and when she went to the park for a walk she stared to stare at the men who were there and she didn't understand how is this possible. Then she asked herself: "I was born lesbian or I have become one?".
I am happy for her, because she found her inner peace now.
Sorry if I made some grammar mistakes. English is not my first language.
That is a powerful post, thank you for sharing this story!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Mecca has lied and distorted the truth and others posts so much in this thread.... I respect his/her sticking to their guns, but at this point its really starting to compromise the respect I have for this members other posts.

The Zone

Star
the dog in my pic has had its jewels vanish, but it still identifies as a male;) and I will never forget the look on its face when wearing the bandage for a week when it sneared at me. I still regret the violation as does he.

anyhow, I have always just assumed some posters were LGBT becasue of their passion.

Violette

Star
40FF093F-EB0D-4078-959D-43298BFD9FC0.jpeg
I guess this person isn’t delusional, the rest of us are. Gender can be fluid but it’s never a choice ...yeah ok. Trans ideology isn’t logical so there’s no use trying to reason with it. Theres a lot of things that occur naturally that’s terrible for you. There’s supposedly no meaningful difference between men and women but they rely on the binary and gender stereotypes for gender expression and identity. Gender is a social construct but trans people can’t be influenced by society into being trans. Everyone is free to do what they want and they can define the truth however they wish but you must accept transgender ideology or you’re a bigot. They try to and have succeeded at convincing people that feelings determine reality which is so so false. Maybe we’ll start to tell anorexics that they really are fat, and depressed people really don’t have anything to feel happy about and your anxious thoughts are always right despite the blatant reality around you. I wonder how far society will go with pursuing individual freedom with no regard for objective morals or order. I’m curious how trans activists define gender independently of bodily sex? How can gender be innate and a social construct because society is always evolving? Our gender is either determined by biology or it is self created and if it is self created then why do other people have to play along? Why do you support giving children hormone blockers when 75-98% of children who identify as trans go back to the cisgender after puberty? And finally what the hell does gender feel like? What does being a man or woman feel like? If gender is completely independent of sex then surely there’s a simple answer to what gender identity feels like without relying on your bodily sex (or lack thereof) to describe that feeling?

Lurker

Star
I guess this person isn’t delusional, the rest of us are. Gender can be fluid but it’s never a choice ...yeah ok. Trans ideology isn’t logical so there’s no use trying to reason with it. Theres a lot of things that occur naturally that’s terrible for you. There’s supposedly no meaningful difference between men and women but they rely on the binary and gender stereotypes for gender expression and identity. Gender is a social construct but trans people can’t be influenced by society into being trans. Everyone is free to do what they want and they can define the truth however they wish but you must accept transgender ideology or you’re a bigot. They try to and have succeeded at convincing people that feelings determine reality which is so so false. Maybe we’ll start to tell anorexics that they really are fat, and depressed people really don’t have anything to feel happy about and your anxious thoughts are always right despite the blatant reality around you. I wonder how far society will go with pursuing individual freedom with no regard for objective morals or order. I’m curious how trans activists define gender independently of bodily sex? How can gender be innate and a social construct because society is always evolving? Our gender is either determined by biology or it is self created and if it is self created then why do other people have to play along? Why do you support giving children hormone blockers when 75-98% of children who identify as trans go back to the cisgender after puberty? And finally what the hell does gender feel like? What does being a man or woman feel like? If gender is completely independent of sex then surely there’s a simple answer to what gender identity feels like without relying on your bodily sex (or lack thereof) to describe that feeling?
Replying only to the picture.... How can a woman taking testosterone still produce milk? And won't those extra hormones have an impact on the infant?

Violette

Star
Replying only to the picture.... How can a woman taking testosterone still produce milk? And won't those extra hormones have an impact on the infant?
Good question. I’m assuming she stopped taking hormones but who knows how long she was on them and how it affected her body long term

Look I think the important thing regarding trans people is that are one of the most persecuted and oppressed groups of people on the planet. I have no idea about the science behind it tbh and I’m fortunate to be a comfortable straight man, but I will not go along with making people’s lives harder.

mecca

Superstar
Where did you get that it took place in the 80s?
The study literally began in 1973 as I said and as the source you provided directly states. I don't think you even read it.
Not sure what study you are referring to
My response to you is directly about that exact study. The fact that you don't understand that pretty much shows that you have not even read the study and have no clue what you're talking about.

You claimed that the study says that transitioning raises transgender suicide rates but that is blatantly false because it says the exact opposite. It's laughable how you could get that wrong. The study says that after transitioning, the transgender suicide rate is drastically lowered compared to before transitioning.... but during that time, their suicide rates were still higher than the cisgender population. The reason for that was because they faced even more abuse and stigmatization in society back then than they do now... and the medical field had strict requirements that forced transgender people to transition in ways that were not actually tailored to their specific needs.

The woman who conducted the study, Dr. Dhejne has dispelled these false claims and misinterpretations of her study herself numerous times online. You are literally not understanding what the study is representing.

The study is comparing the suicide rates of transgender people after transitioning to the general cisgender population, not to transgender people before transitioning. Do you understand that? The study was focused on what transgender people need in addition to transitioning, not whether transitioning was beneficial... because it was already established and proven to be beneficial in improving mental health. What the study concludes is that transitioning alleviates transgender people's gender dysphoria but it does not eliminate the social discrimination they face that causes them to commit suicide. The study showed that over time, after the 80s, as the social climate improved and access to personally tailored care was broadened, the suicide rates were at the same level as the cisgender population. And current studies show the same thing because care has greatly improved for them and people are gaining a better understanding of them.
For those keeping track, watch @mecca use Newspeak
Wow dude... the words transgender and transitioning are the current medically used terms. You obviously have no desire to have a real conversation.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Because the study started in the late 70s. My response to you is directly about that study. You claimed that the study says that transitioning raises transgender suicide rates but that is blatantly false because it says the exact opposite. The study says that after transitioning, the transgedner suicide rate is drastically lowered compared to before transitioning.... but during that time, their suicide rates were still higher than the cisgender population. Do you understand that? The reason for that was because they faced even more abuse and stigmatization in society back then than they do now... and the medical field had strict requirements that forced transgender people to transition in ways that were not actually tailored to their specific needs.

The woman who conducted the study, Dr. Dhejne has dispelled these false claims and misinterpretations herself numerous times online. You are literally not understanding what the study is representing.

The study is comparing the suicide rates of transgender people after transitioning to the general cisgender population, not transgender people before transitioning. The study was focused on what transgender people need in addition to transitioning, not whether transitioning was beneficial... because it was already established and proven to be beneficial. What the study concludes is that transitioning alleviates transgender people's gender dysphoria but it does not eliminate the social discrimination they face that causes them to commit suicide. The study showed that over time, after the 80s, as the social climate improved and access to personally tailored care was broadened, the suicide rates were at the same level as the cisgender population. And current studies show the same thing because care has greatly improved for them and people are gaining a better understanding of them.

Wow dude... the words transgender and transitioning are the medically used terms. You obviously have no desire to have a real conversation.
Why you keep lying regarding the permanency of procedures that are "allowed" to "transition" minors? Why you also lying about the ages that youth are having these "procedures" implemented on them at?

mecca

Superstar
Mecca, are you a transgender?
No... I've already gone over this countless times. I don't have to be transgender to have an accurate grasp on the issues they face. This information is not even difficult to obtain through the internet. I have already stated that I'm not transgender but I want to stop the spread of misconceptions about who they are and I am against their persecution. I think they should be able to live happy lives just like everyone else and I am not going to contribute to the constant stigmatization and discrimination that they face. I am in support of all innocent minority groups, they shouldn't be marginalized or face discrimination.

Do you lack empathy or something?... Are you incapable of caring about someone or something outside of your own self?

Last edited:

mecca

Superstar
Mecca has lied and distorted the truth and others posts so much in this thread....I respect his/her sticking to their guns, but at this point its really starting to compromise the respect I have for this members other posts.
No I have not. What is your problem? Simply look it up for yourself, it is not difficult. And everyone on here already knows that I am not a guy. You are calling me a liar for stating basic medical facts. Nothing I have said in this tread is a lie or based off of my own personal opinion and it does not invalidate any of my previous posts.