Another Perspective On Lgbtq

moxmh

Rookie
Sorry I should've been clearer. I meant the powers that be, the elitists agenda. I didn't mean gay people. I have nothing against gay people. Just going off information I know and things I have seen.

moxmh

Rookie
Most are actually heterosexual btw. Please don't get stats from ChristiansBibleFacts.com
Show me? I don't get my statistics from them. You know, you could just point me in the right direction if my information is wrong, rather than call me an idiot. I thought this place was open to discussion.

Valerian

Rookie
Show me? I don't get my statistics from them. You know, you could just point me in the right direction if my information is wrong, rather than call me an idiot. I thought this place was open to discussion.
I didnt even call you an idiot for that missinformed statement you made. the language you gave in your first statement was ignorant and illogical.

moxmh

Rookie
I didnt even call you an idiot for that missinformed statement you made. the language you gave in your first statement was ignorant and illogical.
And that makes me an idiot? Wtf. You know nothing about me besides one post I've made. I'm not going to continue this discussion. Like, you're not my teacher or parent lmao. Let's talk about these issues, instead of calling each other names. Right? Apparently not. Have a wonderful day.

moxmh

Rookie
Ok but why are you correlating gay people with pedophiles?
Just repeating statistics I've heard.
http://mobile.wnd.com/2002/04/13722/
And
http://pizzagateleaks.com/index.php/2017/07/15/was-the-founder-of-the-gay-rights-movement-a-satanic-p***phile/

These are not the best links I have. I'm sure I'll get called a bunch of names for posting this. Please note: I'm not calling all homosexuals pedophiles and satanists. I'm just showing you that there is an agenda with the gay rights movement and the LGBT and the darker side of that is p***philia. Please look into NAMBLA. It's a very real organisation.

mecca

Superstar
I'm just showing you that there is an agenda with the gay rights movement and the LGBT and the darker side of that is p***philia. Please look into NAMBLA. It's a very real organisation.
Gay people don't support NAMBLA though. Only pedophiles do... and pedophiles try to hijack the gay rights movement because they think it is okay to abuse children. But it's not so they are not supported. There's a big difference between rights for consenting adults and rights for pedophiles which is why you should not associate them with the gay rights movement even though that's what they want.

And those aren't credible sources.

moxmh

Rookie
Gay people don't support NAMBLA though. Only pedophiles do... and pedophiles try to hijack the gay rights movement because they think it is okay to abuse children. But it's not so they are not supported.

And those aren't credible sources.
Any source I give you you will argue against because you're a homosexual, right? I understand why you'd get defensive but this is a bigger picture we're looking at. I'm not talking about gay Joe public. This is an elitist agenda

mecca

Superstar
Any source I give you you will argue against because you're a homosexual, right? I understand why you'd get defensive but this is a bigger picture we're looking at. I'm not talking about gay Joe public. This is an elitist agenda
No, I'm not a homosexual. I'm not defensive at all. I'm saying that regardless of the elite's agenda, the gay rights movement (which is made up of regular everyday gay people) is about getting equal treatment for gay people and it does not support pedophiles.

moxmh

Rookie
No, I'm not a homosexual. I'm not defensive at all. I'm saying that regardless of the elite's agenda, the gay rights movement (which is made up of regular everyday gay people) is about getting equal treatment for gay people and it does not support pedophiles.
I understand that. I'm saying TPTB have infiltrated the gay rights movement to push for the normalisation of paedophilia.

mecca

Superstar
I understand that. I'm saying TPTB have infiltrated the gay rights movement to push for the normalisation of paedophilia.
NAMBLA may be trying that but they certainly have not succeeded. I have seen no support for pedophiles anywhere except from pedophiles themselves. And those pedophiles aren't gay either.

Antipapirus

Established
This is a letter to the editor of my local paper. The author runs the organization vaccination liberation army http://vaclib.org/ and is very well informed on these topics.

Gender variance not a choice
By Eileen Dannemann | Jul 13, 2017

To the editor:

Those who think the decision to gender change is “simply psychological” are misinformed.

Transgender and LGBTIQ community (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex and Questioning) posture that the gender spectrum is simply a progressive shift in the evolution of humanity or simply a different sexual orientation than some people aren’t used to.

They are understandably in defense of their very existence.

As early as the 1940s, Dr. Peter Montague of Rachel’s Hazardous Waste Newsletter has been reporting on endocrine disruptors, such as DDT, Atrazine, Alachlor, dioxins, for example. He reported in 1940, concomitant with the introduction of toxic agriculture, that male sperm count had already decreased by 50 percent.

Has anyone wondered why decades of couples are finding it difficult, if not impossible to conceive? Why fertility clinics are ubiquitous? Why traditional conception is giving way to test tube babies? And why gender confounding is rising and soaring off the charts?

The consideration that alternative gender identity is a result of toxic agricultural practices is apparently politically incorrect and socially unacceptable as it suggests that alternative gender identity is an aberration, a departure from what is normal, usual, or expected, typically one that is unwelcome.

Negative impacts on environmental health, industrial pollution of air, food and water, pharmacological pollution from toxic medications, chemical pollution of our food via pesticides and processing additives, interruptions in human sexual development are linked very dynamically at the epigenetic level.

These factors, in the form of hormonal insults, contribute to the formation of transgender (and LGBTIQ issues) individuals. Industries that emit dioxin into the environment – paper producers, waste incinerators, metal smelters, and herbicide producers and users – are suspiciously absent from culpability in this transgender narrative.

Society still refuses to acknowledge environmentally caused gender variance, despite being warned for more than half a century of the acceleration of this non-procreative identity crisis due to endocrine disruption.

The liberal left and LGBTIQ desperately promote gender variance as normal. I, for one, don’t buy it. As long as farmers, pharmaceutical giants, vaccine producers, packaging and plastics manufacturers and our nation’s war machinery continue their use of endocrine disrupting chemicals, they careen the society towards chemically induced androgyny and transhumanism.

Guess what ... extinction happens! In any case, it is the responsibility of society to ensure happiness of those individuals who are gender confounded.

In other words: It is not their choice; it is ours!

Couldn't say it better my self,
The 70-year mass poisoning of the human race is manifesting in the 3rd generation as gender confusion, learning disabilities, attention deficit disorder, allergies, and cancer.

Devine

Star
Couldn't say it better my self,
The 70-year mass poisoning of the human race is manifesting in the 3rd generation as gender confusion, learning disabilities, attention deficit disorder, allergies, and cancer.
this view actually made me feel much more sympathetic :)

Zoidberg

Established
If being LGBTQ is incredible for you go for it, I hardly care if you are a Lesbian. Your feelings towards another human based on looks are in your control. But once you become something you were not assigned at birth things are going to get messy. You cannot change your hormones and gender, no matter how hard you try. I find it sickening that the mass media tries to push an agenda. Saying people can become transgender, we do not need more transgender people in the world. You were assigned your gender at birth. You either have a stick or a hole. That is like me saying I can become a dinosaur, and I'll get some new hormones! For god's sake, I think the world is falling apart. :p

God bless great people like you on these Forum sites, who see through the mass media.

-Zoidberg

Devine

Star
yep my final conclusion is that tptb figured out that one of their various routine chemical poisonings of us was causing folks to be born trans. thus came about the biggest media push out of left fucking field i have Ever seen to make Sure that from now on trans is something to take pride in and defend greatly, thereby eliminating the possibility that anyone Ever would call it out as some sort of genetic mutation scientifically explained cause by the time anyone figures that out this whole culture is already established and to say so would just seem so Mean, and, quite crazy.

mecca

Superstar
yep my final conclusion is that tptb figured out that one of their various routine chemical poisonings of us was causing folks to be born trans.
But transgender people have existed since the beginning of humanity... it's just a natural part of human diversity. Just one of the ways people can see themselves.
eliminating the possibility that anyone Ever would call it out as some sort of genetic mutation scientifically explained
It's not a mutation. It has already been scientifically and medically studied and explained and people are currently learning even more about it and studying more it so they can know the best ways to help transgender people. Transgender people are people who have a girl's brain in a guy's body or a guy's brain in a girl's body, which causes them to feel gender dysphoria, which is stress about their mind and body not matching up. What helps their dysphoria and helps them to live a happy life is transitioning in some way to the gender that their brain sees themselves as.

The current best explanation for why gender dysphoria arises is that it happens when babies are in the womb. During gestation, their brain develops more towards one sex but their body continues to develop towards the opposite sex. Hormones are what shapes the baby's mind and gender identity, so a transgender person who is biologically female would have probably had less estrogen come into contact with their brain in the womb which leads to them feeling more male/masculine and giving them gender dysphoria when they grow up... and the opposite happens for biological males who end up transgender. Studies have shown that transgender people's brains more closely resemble the brains of the gender they see themselves as rather than matching their biological sex.

kittybratxx

Established
i remember in high school near the end of my last year a lot of the people in my year where turning gay........... idk if it was just a trend and experimental but i noticed the older years thought it was odd..

polymoog

Superstar
i remember in high school near the end of my last year a lot of the people in my year where turning gay........... idk if it was just a trend and experimental but i noticed the older years thought it was odd..
its a mix of the following:
soy + estrogen mimicking foods
plasticizers/BPAs or hormone blocking materials
"trendy and cool" due to social brainwashing/propaganda
more naturally occurring gays are willing to leave the closet because its more acceptable (and fashionable)