Another Perspective On Lgbtq

Awoken2

Star

Awoken2

Star
Should children be able to choose their own gender?

This question, as ridiculous as it sounds, was asked AGAIN on UK tv this morning.

Isn't the more pertinent question WHY children today, in drastically increasing numbers ar e facing this horrendous problem?

(See 8th article)

https://www.itv.com/thismorning

Awoken2

Star
A quote from Mike Adams. (Natural News)

"For example, left-leaning environmentalists are now openly denying the chemical gender-bender effects of atrazine because they all want to believe that gender is a “choice” rather than something that can be altered by chemical exposure. So they deny all the science surrounding atrazine because it conflicts with their LGBT narratives".

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrazine

Awoken2

Star
Some of Freemasonrys hidden secrets relate to their interpretation of the Hermetic principles. As above so below etc is a reference to the.principle of polarity for example.

Gender explained at 8 min 45 secs.

Notice how it is stated that the human brain is androgynous.

What with the mainstream now full on pushing the transgender agenda, a huge unexplained rise in the numbers of young children now suffering from debilitating gender dysphoria and the growing reports of environmental estrogens and estrogens in meat and dairy products anybody would think they were going for the androgynous body too.

Kinda shines a different light on this spectacle taking this into account.

Plummeting male sperm counts worldwide will also be totally coincidental.

free2018

Veteran
Should children be able to choose their own gender?

This question, as ridiculous as it sounds, was asked AGAIN on UK tv this morning.

Isn't the more pertinent question WHY children today, in drastically increasing numbers ar e facing this horrendous problem?

(See 8th article)

https://www.itv.com/thismorning
It's child abuse. Children are not adults.
Why is that hard for people to understand?

What exactly are ya worried about regarding lgbt health care. I read the article but I was wondering what bothered you the most.
Doctors and nurses can refuse to treat LGBT people for religious reasons. It makes it harder for them to receive primary care and theoretically could lead to doctors and nurses refusing to treat LGBT people if they are in need of emergency care.

There was a nursing student here who had a bad bias against trans folk, if she was asked to care for one I wonder if she would do it?

Lisa

Superstar
Doctors and nurses can refuse to treat LGBT people for religious reasons. It makes it harder for them to receive primary care and theoretically could lead to doctors and nurses refusing to treat LGBT people if they are in need of emergency care.

There was a nursing student here who had a bad bias against trans folk, if she was asked to care for one I wonder if she would do it?
When you say refuses to treat them what are you meaning? Like if they broke their arm they would refuse to set it?

saintroserosalia

Established
Yes they would, have, and do all the time. I know a lot of transgender people, and i would say at least half of them are outright faking, 1/4 are confused gays/lesbians, and the rest true transexual people (usually clearly intersex or have some congenital disease, not a 'normal' male or female to begin with)

Transgender peope describe their issue 100% psychological, as opposed to persons born with a genetic variance from xx, xy. Which is a very physcal manifestation, horemone imbalances, physical malformations, obvious psychological profile of their identified gender...

"Transgender" vs "Transsexual" is a big distinction today. One is a personality disorder, one is probably a very real and poorly understood medical condition.
Concur. The LGBTQ community put too much emphasis on identity labels to the point that I find them nothing but a group of extremely confused individuals.