Another Perspective On Lgbtq

Yeeeaah, lemme tell ya about Sweden: I met a guy who became my friend, we talked about life in general and our problems and shit you talk about when you're friends. I walked his dogs, listened to girlfriend problems and so on. A genuinly nice guy with some health issues -Or so I thought!

X told me one fine day sitting on my porch, about his gender shift. -Oh, didnt you know? I was born a woman.
-LOL
-No..Really.
-Oh come on!
-No, REALLY.
-WHAT?! *takes a looong close look at his..her..its..FUCK it! ..face.

I didnt believe he/she/it but told a friend and he asked the name and looks of the person and knew instantly who it was. He said this girl was known for having done this.

I could see NOTHING on his face, I saw he/she (god damn it!) had had some form of operation on his/her/it's boobs but thought maybe he had lost weight and got little moobs he corrected by surgery or something.

But nope, they were once woman boobs. :'(

Welcåm to swidän!

View attachment 18910
This really sounds like you were never his "friend" in the first place and you were only in the friendship for very selfish reasons. sorry, this is no way to treat a friend. just sayin.

yannick

Veteran
Being a transguy doesn't make him less of a person, you can't call him "it". If he was a genuinely nice person before he informed you of this personal aspect of his life, he's still a nice person now. He's the same friend you always knew... he didn't change, you changed your perception of him. He's not suddenly a bad person simply because he used to be a woman. If you were truly his friend and you valued your friendship then you wouldn't throw it away just because he's trans. It's kind of sad that he opened up to you about something so personal but you treated him badly over it.

Vixy

Star
Being a transguy doesn't make him less of a person, you can't call him "it". If he was a genuinely nice person before he informed you of this personal aspect of his life, he's still a nice person now. He's the same friend you always knew... he didn't change, you changed your perception of him. He's not suddenly a bad person simply because he used to be a woman. If you were truly his friend and you valued your friendship then you wouldn't throw it away just because he's trans. It's kind of sad that he opened up to you about something so personal but you treated him badly over it.
I didnt know her before this change, no. And I feel duped, conned and eery about it so no, no further friendship. But there was more to it than just a gender change, turns out this person has been in and out of the psych ward, quit her job at the local hospital and now lives alone with two dogs in a tiny studio apartment. People who do drugs come and go at her/his place. Nothing that I want in my life. She is also in a wheelchair because of psychologically thinking she can't walk so yeaa..

I didnt know her before this change, no. And I feel duped, conned and eery about it so no, no further friendship. But there was more to it than just a gender change, turns out this person has been in and out of the psych ward, quit her job at the local hospital and now lives alone with two dogs in a tiny studio apartment. People who do drugs come and go at her/his place. Nothing that I want in my life. She is also in a wheelchair because of psychologically thinking she can't walk so yeaa..
Lol you make all this stuff up.

free2018

Star
This is a letter to the editor of my local paper. The author runs the organization vaccination liberation army http://vaclib.org/ and is very well informed on these topics.

Gender variance not a choice
By Eileen Dannemann | Jul 13, 2017

To the editor:

Those who think the decision to gender change is “simply psychological” are misinformed.

Transgender and LGBTIQ community (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex and Questioning) posture that the gender spectrum is simply a progressive shift in the evolution of humanity or simply a different sexual orientation than some people aren’t used to.

They are understandably in defense of their very existence.

As early as the 1940s, Dr. Peter Montague of Rachel’s Hazardous Waste Newsletter has been reporting on endocrine disruptors, such as DDT, Atrazine, Alachlor, dioxins, for example. He reported in 1940, concomitant with the introduction of toxic agriculture, that male sperm count had already decreased by 50 percent.

Has anyone wondered why decades of couples are finding it difficult, if not impossible to conceive? Why fertility clinics are ubiquitous? Why traditional conception is giving way to test tube babies? And why gender confounding is rising and soaring off the charts?

The consideration that alternative gender identity is a result of toxic agricultural practices is apparently politically incorrect and socially unacceptable as it suggests that alternative gender identity is an aberration, a departure from what is normal, usual, or expected, typically one that is unwelcome.

Negative impacts on environmental health, industrial pollution of air, food and water, pharmacological pollution from toxic medications, chemical pollution of our food via pesticides and processing additives, interruptions in human sexual development are linked very dynamically at the epigenetic level.

These factors, in the form of hormonal insults, contribute to the formation of transgender (and LGBTIQ issues) individuals. Industries that emit dioxin into the environment – paper producers, waste incinerators, metal smelters, and herbicide producers and users – are suspiciously absent from culpability in this transgender narrative.

Society still refuses to acknowledge environmentally caused gender variance, despite being warned for more than half a century of the acceleration of this non-procreative identity crisis due to endocrine disruption.

The liberal left and LGBTIQ desperately promote gender variance as normal. I, for one, don’t buy it. As long as farmers, pharmaceutical giants, vaccine producers, packaging and plastics manufacturers and our nation’s war machinery continue their use of endocrine disrupting chemicals, they careen the society towards chemically induced androgyny and transhumanism.

Guess what ... extinction happens! In any case, it is the responsibility of society to ensure happiness of those individuals who are gender confounded.

In other words: It is not their choice; it is ours!

Nothing the LGBTQP do is natural.

We quickly forget that homosexuality was considered "mental illness", but magically it longer is seen that way. We have a brave new world where pedophiles ogle small children and virtual signal on Twitter.

yannick

Veteran
Hahaha! I'll give you that one. You must be greek, funny as you are. :D
Thanks, though not as much as you! :) May I know what's funny about the greeks though, according to you? :)

Love your avatar too!

Awoken2

Superstar
Just take a look at the hysteria created in Birmingaham when it was visited by a cultural I CON yesterday

So it would be safe to assume that this person has quite a big influence on the teens of today. So let's take a look.at who all this fuss was about.

Don't be telling me there's no agenda.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Just take a look at the hysteria created in Birmingaham when it was visited by a cultural I CON yesterday

So it would be safe to assume that this person has quite a big influence on the teens of today. So let's take a look.at who all this fuss was about.

Don't be telling me there's no agenda.
Something I dont understand w/the whole trans-deal..... if its all about confidence and loving yourself as you are.... you know "born this way" and all that rhetoric..... why are the guys constantly chopping themselves apart via cosmetic surgeries and why are the gals taking chemicals to grow beards, taping their breasts down (are the ashamed to be a female?) and etc..........

mecca

Superstar
James Charles isn’t transgender, he is just a guy who likes makeup. He’s a YouTuber who does makeup tutorial videos.

mecca

Superstar
Who said he was transgender?
TempestOfTempo brought up transgender people in response to your comment but your comment was about James Charles. So I pointed out that James is not transgender just in case anyone thought he was.
...with 13 million subscribers?.... lol
Yes. He is popular and people find him entertaining, they like his personality and his makeup of course. Makeup and beauty videos are a very popular category of content on YouTube and there are a lot of successful YouTubers with high sub counts who make those kinds of videos.

Last edited: