Another Mass Shooting

1shae123

Established

polymoog

Superstar
sounds like another phony fake show for gun control.
conveniently, YT has booted off all of the fantastic channels that exposed these events.

same old m.o. with the killer ending up dead... more calls for gun control in VA... *yawn*

Z. T. Jacob

Established
sounds like another phony fake show for gun control.
conveniently, YT has booted off all of the fantastic channels that exposed these events.

same old m.o. with the killer ending up dead... more calls for gun control in VA... *yawn*
It's a bit too early to come to any conclusions, but if it was a false flag, it is of interest that he used a an extended magazine and a suppressor, which could be ammo (pun intended) for people who want to ban them.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
It's a bit too early to come to any conclusions, but if it was a false flag, it is of interest that he used a an extended magazine and a suppressor, which could be ammo (pun intended) for people who want to ban them.
i saw one clip on YT showing an interview with an "eyewitness" (crisis actress) who was chuckling in between fake sobs. its not proof, as some people react differently to extreme events, but it looked wrong.
ill wait a few days and see if anyone researches it and has a video worth posting.

theyre all ball bearings false flags these days.

1559432841109.png

polymoog

Superstar
12 people died in this mass shooting.

RIP
says who? the same "authorities" who said the people at:
boston bombing
dallas
charlottesville
nice, france
sandy hook
orlando pulse nightclub
umqua community college
virginia reporter
bronx hospital
etc., etc. died?

have you looked deeply into any of these events?

Allegra

Veteran
boston bombing
dallas
charlottesville
nice, france
sandy hook
orlando pulse nightclub
umqua community college
virginia reporter
bronx hospital
etc., etc. died?

Sorry I only read from MSM about US shootings. I have not looked any further into conspiracy about mass shootings. I prefer not to engage in US politic discussions as I'm not American and not familiar with their politics. I know the general knowledge but not enough to go deep into the topic. (But I do like to talk about them secret society..)

I can only say it's saddening that many people have to die from mass shootings. I do not wish to discuss any further. That's all.

D7_X0vZXsAIyKe0.jpg
D7-po_ZXYAAAKCz.jpg
D7-45cUXYAEarmp.png

polymoog

Superstar
Sorry I only read from MSM about US shootings. I have not looked any further into conspiracy about mass shootings. I prefer not to engage in US politic discussions as I'm not American and not familiar with their politics. I know the general knowledge but not enough to go deep into the topic. (But I do like to talk about them secret society..)
i understand (admittedly, american politics can be quite a bore for an outsider)-- i didnt mean to be confrontational about it.
just that you know, the US government is perpetrating a lot of phony events aimed at disarming the american public, but as z t jacob said, we cant say 100% yet that its another phony fake show. there are several threads on individual events on the forum if you do wish to delve deeper into it.

anyway, dont feel bad about people dying in these events-- no one died. they are staged events made to look like there was a shooting. a few years ago, all of these events were deconstructed and examined and proven to be fake on YT, but YT has wiped out any discussion of it, showing ONLY the mainstream, authoritative point of view which should never ever be trusted.

Allegra

Veteran
i understand (admittedly, american politics can be quite a bore for an outsider)-- i didnt mean to be confrontational about it.
just that you know, the US government is perpetrating a lot of phony events aimed at disarming the american public, but as z t jacob said, we cant say 100% yet that its another phony fake show. there are several threads on individual events on the forum if you do wish to delve deeper into it.

anyway, dont feel bad about people dying in these events-- no one died. they are staged events made to look like there was a shooting. a few years ago, all of these events were deconstructed and examined and proven to be fake on YT, but YT has wiped out any discussion of it, showing ONLY the mainstream, authoritative point of view which should never ever be trusted.
WOW INTERESTING

First time hearing about this. I might do research about this for my curiosity! If u have any links or videos about this please share!

polymoog

Superstar
WOW INTERESTING

First time hearing about this. I might do research about this for my curiosity! If u have any links or videos about this please share!
happy to do so.

YT is wiped clean, so youll see a lot of blank vids, which clearly demonstrated how they were faked events.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/virginia-reporter-shooting-hoax-2015.916/

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/sandy-hook-slipup-thx-megyn-kelly.912/

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/vice-the-rise-of-the-crisis-actor-conspiracy-movement.4116/

http://honr.info/

Awoken2

Superstar
Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
boston bombing
dallas
charlottesville
nice, france
sandy hook
orlando pulse nightclub
umqua community college
virginia reporter
bronx hospital
etc., etc. died?

....you forgot Vegas

This video was put out on July 14th, that is 3 months before the event. At 1 min 28 secs it shows the Las Vegas card and the accompanying picture puts you right at the scene of the "event".... Another coincidence?

Remember this budding starlet?

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
@Allegra

censorTube is taking them down faster than they can go up.

Virginia Beach Active shooter or a drill?

Thought it was a DRILL, says co-worker of Virginia shooter "it didnt sound real..." (because it wasnt!!) this is what happens when the MSM interviews the wrong eyewitness!

anticipating that censorTube yanks those down, heres a bitchute link: (VC wont let me embed the bitchute video yet)

time: 34:13
https://www.bitchute.com/video/LxDxXTYTKqjv/

as always, heres the solution offered:

Virginia Beach mass shooting reignites debate about silencers

Karlysymon

Superstar
anyway, dont feel bad about people dying in these events-- no one died. they are staged events made to look like there was a shooting. a few years ago, all of these events were deconstructed and examined and proven to be fake on YT, but YT has wiped out any discussion of it, showing ONLY the mainstream, authoritative point of view which should never ever be trusted
Creating more apathy in the populace. Why grieve or sympathize (the families) with people who one isn't sure are really dead?

redqueen

Superstar