Another Chip Party (august 1, 2017)

Vixy

Star
LOL yes everyone is clearly trying to break through the doors, and into the computers.... Of a company in Wisconsin?
Same in sweden, man. People of small companies noone's ever heard of gets their staff chipped. "And it's great for travelling to! You won't even need your passport!" Incredible just how stupid people are. They don't just agree to the chip but even pay for it themselves. It's like the cattle paying for the farmer to slaughtering them! How low can you go?

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I get the feeling that all these news items of people getting a chip for work etc are really just softening up public opinion ready for the "real thing".

Should a wave of very real terror incidents occur, sudden global natural disaster or even some unexplained disappearances, people will have it in mind - as chips are an 'accepted' solution to problems as mundane as security access at a firm or opening a door, why not the accepted, and even mandatory solution to global security...

Dmitri

Rookie
Nothing here should surprise anyone if you read Revelations. These chips are just the forerunner for the one which the Antichrist says you must have on your right hand or forehead. Now I await the revelation of the false prophet (I have my ideas who it is but obviously no concrete proof)

Dmitri

Rookie
You just
I get the feeling that all these news items of people getting a chip for work etc are really just softening up public opinion ready for the "real thing".

Should a wave of very real terror incidents occur, sudden global natural disaster or even some unexplained disappearances, people will have it in mind - as chips are an 'accepted' solution to problems as mundane as security access at a firm or opening a door, why not the accepted, and even mandatory solution to global security...
just beat me to the post by a few seconds :)

Vixy

Star

Thats exactly how I see it to! It's like with the eye symbol, the pyramide and so on. If they show it a few times then increase it and increase it, eventually it will be accepted. It's the old term of repetition or plain ol' nagging. Was it David Rockefeller that said "If you tell them something often enough, eventually they'll start believing it."

So in a way they're like an old nagging wife that gets her will.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Nothing here should surprise anyone if you read Revelations. These chips are just the forerunner for the one which the Antichrist says you must have on your right hand or forehead. Now I await the revelation of the false prophet (I have my ideas who it is but obviously no concrete proof)
Oh dude! You cannot NOT tell us who?

Vixy

Star
I know that many folks think that it is the pope. However, I believe that he is a mere puppet. Have you heard of the "Black pope" (no racial connotation here).
Of course I have! I'm just baffled that you're mentioning it since noone on here seems to know about it. You're talking about the man who is said to be the most powerful man in the world, the head of the Illuminati:

Adolfo Nicolas SJ. I have to been into this train of thought but I'm no longer sure since he would be to wulnerable for them to reveal like that. Plus he has been in the sidelines so long... But yeah, I have thought about it aswell.

For fun:

Vixy

Star
Now you have to ask who is "controlling" him?
Well, that's be Satan. I would believe he is posessed by the devil himself or in direct allignment to him. There is a reason for the name Black pope and why he is kept so secret.

Satan is smart. Or as a friend of mine once said: -Ya want something done, ya dont go to the ass but to the head.
So of course he would start at the top by corrupting and then the top spreads down.

Last edited:

Dmitri

Rookie
Well, that's be Satan. I would believe he is posessed by the devil himself or in direct allignment to him. There is a reason for the name Black pope and why he is kept so secret.
So would he be the antichrist or false prophet (or neither one)?