Another cathedral burns in france

its a representation of the "old way" of thinking. thats been demonized. thus wanting to destroy it, for the new line of thinking because unfortunately christian values are the stumbling block to the NWO.

Wigi

Veteran

My guess :
It is antifas allied with black blocs wanting an escalation between Muslims and Christians in France. They want white catholics to blame muslims for that so they could pretend to be the savior of democracy against an artificial fascist peril if mosques are set on fire in retaliation. These guys are genuine terrorists and we need to know why undercover cops are among them.

"Due to its political sophistication, the Swedish security police reckon that the autonomous leftist groups, of which Antifa is the most important one, constitute a more serious threat to the functioning of the country's democracy than do the two other forces being watched, namely radical Islamists and neo-Nazis."

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Last edited:
The signature mark of the puppet masters behind the movement. It’ll be interesting to see where Protestants will stand this time, in line with their historical tradition of siding with Jews, Masons and their proxy revolutionaries, or finally, for once, side by side with Catholics in defense of Christendom.

shankara

Star
If they're going to burn a church, can't they burn one of these horrifically expensive evangelical megachurches? I mean, these old Catholic churches and cathedrals are extraordinarily beautiful buildings, places where you can really feel the "numinous", and which required an incredible amount of human labor to be built without any kind of mechanical assistance. Though I'm not a Catholic, not even a Christian, I've always loved visiting old churches and cathedrals for the atmosphere, they genuinely feel spiritual. Could also be something to do with the fact that they are consecrated with ancient and powerful rituals.

But these "megachurches" are just stadiums for the consumption of a sanitized americianized "white bread" Christ. They have no genuine artistic and aesthetic characteristics and certainly don't make one feel the presence of the Divine. I'm not saying that it's a good thing to burn churches, but if anything is going to be lost to the flames, which would be the bigger loss...

This?
Malaga-Cathedral-1.jpg

Or this?
mega-church-1024x768.jpg

LieDestroyer

Rookie
If they're going to burn a church, can't they burn one of these horrifically expensive evangelical megachurches? I mean, these old Catholic churches and cathedrals are extraordinarily beautiful buildings, places where you can really feel the "numinous", and which required an incredible amount of human labor to be built without any kind of mechanical assistance. Though I'm not a Catholic, not even a Christian, I've always loved visiting old churches and cathedrals for the atmosphere, they genuinely feel spiritual. Could also be something to do with the fact that they are consecrated with ancient and powerful rituals.

But these "megachurches" are just stadiums for the consumption of a sanitized americianized "white bread" Christ. They have no genuine artistic and aesthetic characteristics and certainly don't make one feel the presence of the Divine. I'm not saying that it's a good thing to burn churches, but if anything is going to be lost to the flames, which would be the bigger loss...

This?
View attachment 39432

Or this?
View attachment 39431
Fair enough, even as an atheist who hates Catholicism, I agree. Protestant megachurches and Protestant modernist buildings in general are simply ugly, always spending their cash on the cheapest preaching halls. I would encourage people to actually bomb those megachurches.

Wigi

Veteran
Fair enough, even as an atheist who hates Catholicism, I agree. Protestant megachurches and Protestant modernist buildings in general are simply ugly, always spending their cash on the cheapest preaching halls. I would encourage people to actually bomb those megachurches.
What about we don't encourage any bombings for subjective reasons?

the problem with Catholics and protestants is the history, after all protestants came about as are action to the control the catholic church had. so they have a bad blood cemented from the get go. protestants would not exist if Catholics had not used threat of purgatory and hell to make money from people, usually the poor, you know the whole pay for your families chance to avoid or speed up their time in purgatory, generally thats reason Protestantism exists, that and the fact people didnt like the whole selling of religious artifacts that often ended up fake a lot of the time, like shards of the cross. ironically American protestants are using the same tactics the Catholics used in the late medieval era.

Lisa

Superstar
The signature mark of the puppet masters behind the movement. It’ll be interesting to see where Protestants will stand this time, in line with their historical tradition of siding with Jews, Masons and their proxy revolutionaries, or finally, for once, side by side with Catholics in defense of Christendom.
Why would we stand with a false religion?

Just google for more.
They are all were burned for different reasons. The first churches aren’t Christian but catholic..so not real churches. One guy is just warped anyway...and I would say the third church due to virus restrictions was a warped mind as well.
The fourth article was an abandoned historic church and they were were worried about other historic buildings.

So..for being burned down for being a church..one kind of it..the rest...not really.

AlcyoneSong

Established
Anyone who knows me, knows im not religious by any stretch but even im starting to question why so many churches and cathedrals are burning in France, now one in Nantes is burning.
Nantes cathedral on fire
seems like France is having a spat of churches burning as of late.

View attachment 39408
As sad as that is, you all know that churches were attacked during and after the French Revolution. Priests were killed and believers executed. This is not a new phenomenon.

For the specter of communism behind the anti-Catholic French revolution, with things they don’t teach you in school, check out this thread!

The only suspect I can think of is Varg Vikernes. Norwegian black metal musician who was convicted for arson and murdering his bandmate. He now lives in France...

Attachments

Lisa

Superstar
The world doesn't comprehend doctrine. When the world thinks "Christian", they think of the RCC as the largest representation of Christianity, hence Catholic churches become targets along with other churches. No matter which church is burned, the spirit behind the attack is the same.
Thanks for the explanation...I‘ve never considered that before..since I know that the rcc isn’t Christian.