Another Britney Spears Malfunction

elsbet

Superstar
i dont think its that significant. lots of performers forget where they are, and many forget the lyrics to the songs.
Agreed.

Human Makes Mistake should not be a headline.

I also agree with @The Zone that she probably had a crap childhood. Didn't madonna used to do that British accent thing too?

polymoog

Superstar
Agreed.

Human Makes Mistake should not be a headline.

I also agree with @The Zone that she probably had a crap childhood. Didn't madonna used to do that British accent thing too?
half of the rockers on stage are drunk or stoned-- i doubt they knew where they were. i know gene simmons forgot the lyrics to the songs quite often, and i doubt i have to bring up ozzy.

wasnt britney a disney child? thats a dead giveaway right there.
btw, she looks pretty bad with those sunken-in eyes.

elsbet

Superstar
half of the rockers on stage are drunk or stoned-- i doubt they knew where they were. i know gene simmons forgot the lyrics to the songs quite often, and i doubt i have to bring up ozzy.

wasnt britney a disney child? thats a dead giveaway right there.
btw, she looks pretty bad with those sunken-in eyes.
Anymore it seems, they do a full on theatrical production... it's not about hearing someone sing. Its like singing is secondary these days-- can you imagine Ozzy with back up dancers? :D

Edit: Yes, she was a Disney kid.. I don't think she's stopped performing for even a minute, since she was a kid. Except for maybe that time she *cut* her hair.

free2018

Star
Anymore it seems, they do a full on theatrical production... it's not about hearing someone sing. Its like singing is secondary these days-- can you imagine Ozzy with back up dancers? :D

Edit: Yes, she was a Disney kid.. I don't think she's stopped performing for even a minute, since she was a kid. Except for maybe that time she *cut* her hair.
She cut her hair, because she had a break in programming and she started to have a breakdown like your man, Yeezy-- who is still in his breakdown.