Another beheading inside Nice church

Tidal

Star
Really? You're on a conspiracy site yet you believe the media. I think you're just close minded and bent on hating Islam.

If they stopped murdering people we'd love muslims to bits..:)

Christians don't cut peoples heads off or fly airliners into buildings; you'll be telling us next that Mary Poppins did 9/11.. :D
Oh wait, this startling footage has just emerged!-

Woah..9-11 as per the narrative as well

Now you’re definitely pulling my plonker. It’s like you shoehorn as much disinformation into every sentence as you can.

Aazaad

Established
Lol. How old are you, brother? That sounds like something a 5-year-old would say, no offense, of course. If the media reveals that your Dad is a homosexual, but you know he's not, he's married to your Mother, would you believe them? So basically you believe every crap they are throwing at you, don't you?
Nothing in the Qur'an is stated to kill people and yell Allahu Akbar, it has nothing to do with Islam. Yes, there are people who kill, people with Muslim names, Muslim origins, there are also Christian people who kill people, Buddhists, Hindu's etc., but do they represent their Religion?
Of course they don't, so how can you say that their religion is bad just because they're not doing what the holy book is telling them to do? If it's forbidden, then it's forbidden, right? Why do the opposite of what you shouldn't do? Get it? Want me to draw it for you, want me to get a paper and a pen?
If you tell me to stop playing a video-game, and I still continue playing it, are you going to be dumb enough to blame the developers who made that game or me?
They don't (want to) understand this, no mattee how or how much you tell them.

Tidal

Star
Woah..9-11 as per the narrative as well
Now you’re definitely pulling my plonker. It’s like you shoehorn as much disinformation into every sentence as you can.

Wait a minute Jack, when Israel invaded the West bank in the 1967 Six-Day War, National Geographic ran an article seemingly celebrating it.
So I sent an airmail letter to the editor saying I didn't think invading somebody elses country was a cause for celebration.
I can't remember if he replied, but I do know a lot of fair-minded people like myself were saying "Who the hell do the jews think they are?", and started wondering how we could help the Palestinians get the West Bank back.
But then the muslim world blew it by doing terrorism all around the world, and public support for them has dropped off sharply.
My point is that if muslims want us to help them get Palestine back they'd better stop doing that terror stuff, it's not rocket science..:)

sadtruth

Established
If they stopped murdering people we'd love muslims to bits..:)

I'll look up every murder a Christian has commited, shall I?

Tidal

Star
I'll look up every murder a Christian has commited, shall I?

Mate, anybody can SAY they're a Christian, but that doesn't mean they ARE, so don't let them fool you..:)
Jesus said "Not all who call me "Lord, Lord" will enter the kingdom of heaven.
Then I'll tell them plainly, I never knew you, get away from me" (Matt 7:21-23)

They're easy to spot because they talk sh*t and do sh*tty things..:)
Jesus said - "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.You will know them by their fruits... every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit...Therefore by their fruits you'll know them" (Matt 7:15-20)

For example the "christian" catholics of the IRA let off a bomb in Leicester in 1990 but miraculously nobody was killed, it rattled our windows 3 miles away and woke up our cat.
I bet they were soon down their church confessing to their priest and asking forgiveness, then went out and started making more bombs.
If I ever meet an IRA paddy I'll ask him "What the hell had our cat done to upset the IRA?"..:)

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
Mate, anybody can SAY they're a Christian, but that doesn't mean they ARE, so don't let them fool you..:)
Same applies to Muslims, does it not? I've known people in the flesh who swore up and down to me they were Muslim, but didn't know how to pray. A Muslim who doesn't know how to pray is like a Christian who doesn't know who Jesus is.

I like how you completely ignored Pecatarians post above yours. Hard to argue facts, isn't it? I remember on the last VC boards i made a thread "these Christians are terrorists", in response to Thundos thread "these Muslims are terrorists" I made multiple posts until i got tired of it, posting just random historical events, such as King Charlamange murdering 6000 Saxons for not converting to Christianity, the 30 years war with Christians trying to wipe out Christians. Killed something like 40% of the population of Europe at the time.

Truth is when we look into history, Christians have an extremely bloody past. I'd enlighten you, but you and i both know you're here to troll, not seeking knowledge.

Tidal

Star
..I like how you completely ignored Pecatarians post above yours..Truth is when we look into history, Christians have an extremely bloody past...

Mate, you and Pesc are saying Christians are nasty, and I'm simply saying TRUE Christians don't do "nasty"..:)

Jesus said "Not all who call me "Lord, Lord" will enter the kingdom of heaven.
Then I'll tell them plainly, I never knew you, get away from me" (Matt 7:21-23)

They're easy to spot because they talk sh*t and do sh*tty things..:)
Jesus said - "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.You will know them by their fruits... every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit...Therefore by their fruits you'll know them" (Matt 7:15-20)

For example the "christian" catholics of the IRA let off a bomb in Leicester in 1990 but miraculously nobody was killed, it rattled our windows 3 miles away and woke up our cat.
I bet they were soon down their church confessing to their priest and asking forgiveness, then went out and started making more bombs.
If I ever meet an IRA paddy I'll ask him "What the hell had our cat done to upset the IRA?"..:)

You’re not Tommy Robinson are you?

Tidal

Star