Another beheading inside Nice church

Daze

Superstar
A couple of people on this thread have - possibly - pretended that they believe it.

which makes me wonder if they’re shill’s or not. No one can possibly believe anything like this anymore, surely? Just another false flag.
Confirmation bias goes a long way. When you already hold a set of beliefs.. and someone paints a scenario that caters to them, it instantly becomes "gods truth". Facts be damned.

Tidal

Star
..I am a Muslim, and I can name you perhaps six examples or more off the top of my head of imams with very big followings who have denounced these attacks, not to mention the many thousands of imams with small, local congregations who give Friday lectures before prayers..

Help us understand mate, look the Quran says-
"O you who believe, fight the infidels who are near to you and let them find in you hardness....do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends" [Koran 9.123, 5.51]

Terrorists therefore say "WE are the true muslims because we're doing what the Quran tells us to do"
So who's right, them or the imams who say don't do terrorism?

Confirmation bias goes a long way. When you already hold a set of beliefs.. and someone paints a scenario that caters to them, it instantly becomes "gods truth". Facts be damned.
I think it’s more than that. The two that are currently debating this on this same thread would know better than to believe these false flags, posting on forums like this.

No one with half a brain believes that these things have actually happened.

Help us understand mate, look the Quran says-
"O you who believe, fight the infidels who are near to you and let them find in you hardness....do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends" [Koran 9.123, 5.51]

Terrorists therefore say "WE are the true muslims because we're doing what the Quran tells us to do"
So who's right, them or the imams who say don't do terrorism?
Can you answer my question. Do you actually believe these events do actually happen?

free2018

Star
Zionist propaganda?
France has a problem with many things and the main problem is its' own morality.
Ship people home.
Stop stealing all that money from Africa.
Stop participating in Ashkenazi Satanist wars.
The End.

Aazaad

Established
He's a 21 year old muslim immigrant from Tunisia also it's not 'all of a sudden' but because of an ongoing hate campaign against my country around the muslim world proving that for them it is somehow acceptable to murder a teacher last week for that apparently.

They protests for stupid cartoons but they're unable to speak about China over the treatment of ouighur.

I've wrote about that in the thread about the beheaded teacher. Also there is cartoons about my faith but I don't believe I should kill for that
Meanwhile there is someone who condone mass genocide over cartoons.
Somehow that is acceptable right?
This is not propaganda or fake news, this is a global consensus in the muslim world. Our freedom offends them and yes you're quick to scream fake everytime it's about islamic terrorism.
Uyghurs are exactly the beheading type, the type western governments support and absorb, who then proceed to hurt their people, and thus, Islam=Terrorism.
Pull your troops out of other countries, stop trying to absorb any people from anywhere like the good globalists that you are, and stop being light on blasphemy, otherwise you have no right to complain.

DavidSon

Star
Can you answer my question. Do you actually believe these events do actually happen?
I believe the attacks are real.

But what many can sense is there's something not right with the timing of the events and the characters involved. Reports are conflicting, a lot of it doesn't make sense. A "jihadi" assault on a Synagogue in Austria with multiple gunman who happen to kill 1(?) person?These brainwashed teenagers/20 somethings are the creation of US/UK military intelligence. How many billions did the CIA spend funding "moderate rebels" in Syria? All terrorists the last 50 years were recruited by the West and trained by Israel- look it up. NATO countries are still knowingly colluding with several militias in Syria. Now they're off fighting in Azerbaijan. Aphganistan, Libya, etc. The West has to own up to the truth.

These timed operations are more than a coincidence. IMO the US election is a celebration of the current Saudi/US/Israel/UK coalition, and its tied into the recent events in Europe. If you've been following the news you know these attacks are just another justification for far-reaching measures. Internet censorship, surveillance states, police states... which is all connected to the coronavirus scare and further eroding of our liberties.

Tidal

Star
1. [9:123] The Quran says:
Good and evil cannot be equal. [Prophet], repel evil with what is better and your enemy will become as close as an old and valued friend, but only those who are steadfast in patience, only those who are blessed with great righteousness, will attain to such goodness.

The Bible says:
"Ungodly...These men blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed.." (2 Peter 2:12)

In WW2 Christians had to rightly defeat the German and Jap armies, but muslim terrorists kill innocent unarmed civilians all the time, spot the difference?..;)

DavidSon

Star
Yes mate, muslim terror has been going on for many years-

You don't give a shit about the truth. Operation Cyclone never ended.

"Operation Cyclone was the code name for the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) program to arm and finance the mujahideen (Afghan anti-Soviet militants) in Afghanistan from 1979 to 1989, prior to and during the military intervention by the USSR in support of its client, the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan. The mujahideen were also supported by Britain's MI6, who conducted separate covert actions. The program leaned heavily towards supporting militant Islamic groups, including groups with jihadist ties, that were favored by the regime of Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq in neighboring Pakistan, rather than other, less ideological Afghan resistance groups that had also been fighting the Marxist-oriented Democratic Republic of Afghanistan regime since before the Soviet intervention.

"Operation Cyclone was one of the longest and most expensive covert CIA operations ever undertaken. Funding officially began with $695,000 in 1979, was increased dramatically to $20–$30 million per year in 1980, and rose to $630 million per year in 1987, described as the "biggest bequest to any Third World insurgency." Funding continued (albeit reduced) after the 1989 Soviet withdrawal as the mujahideen continued to battle the forces of President Mohammad Najibullah's army during the Afghan Civil War (1989–1992)."

Tidal

Star
You don't give a shit about the truth. Operation Cyclone never ended..

What about the recent European shootings and stabbings and beheading attacks?
The killers shouted that "Allah akbar" stuff and were known to be muslims who were doing it because they believed Allah wanted them to.
Or were they CIA agents or what?

DavidSon

Star
The killers shouted that "Allah akbar" stuff and were known to be muslims who were doing it because they believed Allah wanted them to.
In intelligence terms an agent is the targeted medium to achieve an end, so yes I'd say they're agents. I'm pointing out the irony of Western trained militants bringing their violence "home", as well as the very real possibility these near-teenagers have been brainwashed, coerced, or even more.

I agree with others this has nothing to do with Islam, and everything to do with the global security state's agenda.

Charlie Hebdo has been proven without doubt (or was ‘back in the day’) a false flag, surely?

no one would seriously bring that false flag into the equation now?

Charlie Hebdo has been proven without doubt (or was ‘back in the day’) a false flag, surely?

no one would seriously bring that false flag into the equation now?
The article says -
The replay was jumpstarted by Charlie Hebdo. This small satirical magazine of little artistic value usually publishes bad taste cartoons of public loo wall quality. It wouldn’t survive but for grants and government subsidies. It is so minor that it would not be noticed either but for the mainstream media that bring its message to the last immigrant banlieue. Now they have republished some nasty cartoons aimed at the Prophet Muhammad. The immigrants and their children didn’t enjoy this premeditated insult to their faith. Think about having a good laugh over the Holocaust in the presence of a Jewish person and you’ll understand. Even peaceful and calm people dislike being offended. However, the publication was of little importance, as opposed to Macron’s public and well-covered support for it. He positively celebrated this publication and added a few well-chosen and offensive phrases against Islam. This was the ringer.

Tartuffe would be proud of Macron who declared that Charlie Hebdo is the true carrier of the French Republican spirit and its love for unbridled freedom of speech. It would be bad enough if true, but it is not. France, and the entire world, is now in the middle of a huge offensive against free speech. Facebook banishes accounts and removes posts, Google shadow bans sites, the venerable Unz.com has been both banned on Facebook and shadow-banned on Google.

It seems it was obscure until the government championed it as the "paragon of free expression".

The article says -
The replay was jumpstarted by Charlie Hebdo. This small satirical magazine of little artistic value usually publishes bad taste cartoons of public loo wall quality. It wouldn’t survive but for grants and government subsidies. It is so minor that it would not be noticed either but for the mainstream media that bring its message to the last immigrant banlieue. Now they have republished some nasty cartoons aimed at the Prophet Muhammad. The immigrants and their children didn’t enjoy this premeditated insult to their faith. Think about having a good laugh over the Holocaust in the presence of a Jewish person and you’ll understand. Even peaceful and calm people dislike being offended. However, the publication was of little importance, as opposed to Macron’s public and well-covered support for it. He positively celebrated this publication and added a few well-chosen and offensive phrases against Islam. This was the ringer.

Tartuffe would be proud of Macron who declared that Charlie Hebdo is the true carrier of the French Republican spirit and its love for unbridled freedom of speech. It would be bad enough if true, but it is not. France, and the entire world, is now in the middle of a huge offensive against free speech. Facebook banishes accounts and removes posts, Google shadow bans sites, the venerable Unz.com has been both banned on Facebook and shadow-banned on Google.

It seems it was obscure until the government championed it as the "paragon of free expression".
Ok?

DavidSon

Star
I must say, that is an excellent article. Thanks for posting it here.

I think I misunderstood what you wrote, sorry. (I was talking about the magazine Charlie Hebdo before.) If you were saying the 2015 Charlie Hebdo attack was a false flag, its quite likely.

No it was I that wasn’t getting it. Yes I was saying that, there was quite a lot of evidence at the time but there will probably be not much point in searching for the videos now.

charlie hebdo was one of the first times that I realised TPTB would have the cajunas to carry out something like this.

AdjeYen

Established
Lol. How old are you, brother? That sounds like something a 5-year-old would say, no offense, of course. If the media reveals that your Dad is a homosexual, but you know he's not, he's married to your Mother, would you believe them? So basically you believe every crap they are throwing at you, don't you?
Nothing in the Qur'an is stated to kill people and yell Allahu Akbar, it has nothing to do with Islam. Yes, there are people who kill, people with Muslim names, Muslim origins, there are also Christian people who kill people, Buddhists, Hindu's etc., but do they represent their Religion?
Of course they don't, so how can you say that their religion is bad just because they're not doing what the holy book is telling them to do? If it's forbidden, then it's forbidden, right? Why do the opposite of what you shouldn't do? Get it? Want me to draw it for you, want me to get a paper and a pen?
If you tell me to stop playing a video-game, and I still continue playing it, are you going to be dumb enough to blame the developers who made that game or me?

Tidal

Star
Nothing in the Qur'an is stated to kill people and yell Allahu Akbar, it has nothing to do with Islam. Yes, there are people who kill, people with Muslim names, Muslim origins, there are also Christian people who kill people...

Christians don't cut peoples heads off or fly airliners into buildings; you'll be telling us next that Mary Poppins did 9/11.. :D
Oh wait, this startling footage has just emerged!-