Another beheading inside Nice church

Daze

Superstar
He's a 21 year old muslim immigrant from Tunisia also it's not 'all of a sudden' but because of an ongoing hate campaign against my country around the muslim world proving that for them it is somehow acceptable to murder a teacher last week for that apparently.
The Quran makes it clear all life is sacred. My boss is a Muslim and I've seen him save roaches. Literally. This alleged 21 yr old is as much Muslim as a KKK member buring crosses terrifying children is a Christian. You are seriously thick and incredibly bias

They protests for stupid cartoons but they're unable to speak about China over the treatment of ouighur.
Let me make the exact same cartoons depicting your mother, father, you, your daughter, your son, anyone who you have an ounce of compassion for, then I can tell you how stupid these cartoons are.... There is an out pouring for the Uighers, but you're never gonna see it on Zionist networks.

This is not propaganda or fake news, this is a global consensus in the muslim world. Our freedom offends them and yes you're quick to scream fake everytime it's about islamic terrorism.
Propaganda is exactly what it is. Freedom? You mean like not being able to go outside or in a store without a mask? You mean like not being able to stand within 6 feet of antoher human being? My god you are THICK.

Like i said, 25% of the planet is Muslim, yet you only see these types on tv. I garauntee you are surrounded by Muslims that you probably don't even know. How is it you keep your head? Simple because you're brainwashed, picking up any article that agrees with your own internal hate for people of another race.

Maybe one day you'll stop hating your neighbor like Jesus taught, but I"m not holding my breath.

Daze

Superstar
(though they are exaggerating the beheading aspect) but the whole thing is shady as hell. I need to know more about the newest attacker.

...The woman also told him that she had never heard him talk about religion. Even the murderer's uncle was surprised and could not understand why he had committed such an act.

“I don't understand, he must have been trapped on the internet and fallen into religion,” she said.
It is the details that make the official story fall apart. I salute you for your honesty.

billy t

Veteran
Here is a good website that refutes individuals with this extremist ideology. www.islamagainstextremism.com

If you really learn about the origins of these terrorist groups you will see that the Westen idea that they came from the so called "Wahhabi's" is wrong. Shaykh Muhammad bin Abdul-Wahhab called Muslims to worship Allah alone and spoke against grave worship. His books just quote Qur'aan and Sunnah.

The true origins of this idealogy is the books of the Marxists and Leninists via Sayyid Qutb. All of these groups go back to the Muslim Brotherhood which split into two factions. The Banawi wing which was more political and the Qutbi wing which was more revolutionary. The ideas of Sayyid Qutb are based on violent revolutions and the ideas of Marxism. There are quotes from his own writings which show this. The Muslim Brotherhood then split into Hizbul Tahrir and that branced off into other groups until eventually you get Al-Qa-edah, Jahbatul Nusrah and ISIS. www.sayyidqutb.com goes into more detail about this. Hardly anyone seems to be aware of the true origins of these terrorist groups that are prevalent today.

Do you believe in the Easter bunny too? Serious question.
Exactly.
Here's the "Muslim" attacker in the first incident in Yvelines. The only photos of him happen to be from our trusted friends, Saudi Arabia:

The Saudi news channel Al Arabyia publishes photos of the Chechen terrorist Abdullakh Anzorov who beheaded a history professor, Samuel Paty, in Conflans (Yvelines).

Abdoullakh Abouyedovich Anzorov

Another Chechen, like the Boston Bombing. I'm not saying the incident didn't happen (though they are exaggerating the beheading aspect) but the whole thing is shady as hell. I need to know more about the newest attacker.

...The woman also told him that she had never heard him talk about religion. Even the murderer's uncle was surprised and could not understand why he had committed such an act.

“I don't understand, he must have been trapped on the internet and fallen into religion,” she said.
Calling bullshit.

bring on the wailing crisis actors.

The synchronicity of how identitarian tensions are rising both in France and the US is highly suspicious. Something long announced is being set up.

The attacker in Nice had a copy of the Quran,...

for a knife attack, you definitely need a copy of Quran... does anyone doubt that it was staged?
A couple of people on this thread have - possibly - pretended that they believe it.

which makes me wonder if they’re shill’s or not. No one can possibly believe anything like this anymore, surely? Just another false flag.

haven’t bothered looking but there’s bound to be loads of interviews with crocodile teared family members, wailing (and gnashing teeth).

AdjeYen

Established
What do you mean by 'too'? That people dying is fake the moment a man says allah akbar?
Yep, that's right. I don't believe anything the government is telling me or what they're showing in the media.

Said it before but this is purely about bringing in military ‘assistance’ as soon as possible. You can guarantee they’ll be staying for good now.

Letting immigrants into our countries, what could possibly go wrong?
Oh wait..

[Koran 9.123, 5.51]- "..fight those of the infidels who are near to you and let them find in you hardness....do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends"

(3:55) [Mention] when Allah said, “O Jesus, indeed I will take you and raise you to Myself and purify you from those who disbelieve and make those who follow you [in submission to Allah alone] superior to those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return, and I will judge between you concerning that in which you used to differ.

shall we have this as the default Islamist Bullshit false flag thread?

more false flag Ops in Vienna then - no copies of the Quran reported so far though.

Tidal

Star
The Quran makes it clear all life is sacred..
This alleged 21 yr old is as much Muslim as a KKK member buring crosses terrifying children is a Christian...

I don't think the Klan "terrify" anybody except anti-christian lefty traitors..:)
As regards muslim terrorists, it's a pity imams don't say loud and clear more often that the terrorists are not true muslims, instead of letting them get away with it.

PS- why do muslim immigrants dump themselves in our countries anyway; why don't they stay in their own countries to help build them up into prosperous nations?

I don't think the Klan "terrify" anybody except anti-christian lefty traitors..:)
As regards muslim terrorists, it's a pity imams don't say loud and clear more often that the terrorists are not true muslims, instead of letting them get away with it.

PS- why do muslim immigrants dump themselves in our countries anyway; why don't they stay in their own countries to help build them up into prosperous nations?
So you believe this stuff is actually happening then?

Tidal

Star
Tidal said- I don't think the Klan "terrify" anybody except anti-christian lefty traitors..:)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So you believe this stuff is actually happening then?

What stuff?
If you mean the Klan, I hear they've got a big membership, so obviously people still like to hang with them.
As for muslims, a lot of imams are on their side and therefore won't speak out against Islamic terrorism.
And regarding immigration, all the useless foreign scroungers abandon their own countries..:)

Tidal said- I don't think the Klan "terrify" anybody except anti-christian lefty traitors..:)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What stuff?
If you mean the Klan, I hear they've got a big membership, so obviously people still like to hang with them.
As for muslims, a lot of imams are on their side and therefore won't speak out against Islamic terrorism.
And regarding immigration, all the useless foreign scroungers abandon their own countries..:)
The Islamic terrorism. Clearly they’re all false flag events.