Another beheading inside Nice church

Tidal

Star
A simple fact that shoots down the 'US/Israel dun 9/11' consp theory down is that the US/Israel DIDN'T NEED to fake 9/11 to get a reason to invade the mideast because they ALREADY HAD ample reason because of all the terror attacks that had been going on for many years.. :p

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Allow me to translate.....

A simple fact that shoots down the theory I am a genuine poster is because I keep posting the same bollocks over and over again in some deranged belief it proves something.... which it doesn't....obviously.
How many times have you posted that article now? You're just spamming now.

Tidal

Star
How many times have you posted that article now? You're just spamming now..

This thread is titled- Another beheading inside Nice church
and I'm simply pointing out that Bin Laden and Al-Q ADMITTED doing 9/11, so I'm quite sure muslim terrorists are responsible for chopping peoples heads off too.
But hey, let's all chill and go to Disneyworld to relax, there's no risk of terrorism there..:)-
Oh wait...

DavidSon

Star
Surprise surprise:

European Union Moves to Outlaw Encrypted Apps

"The excuse being given for this effort is a spate of recent terrorist attacks in France and Austria committed by Islamic extremists. Rather than contend with the complex cultural, ethnic and immigration issues that lead to such violence, Macron, Kurz and the interests they represent see an opportunity to expand their eavesdropping power over their increasingly frightened population."

meximonk

Star
The Islamic terrorism. Clearly they’re all false flag events.
All? Dude, come on. All Illuminati religions that they run for the sheeple have real locos that do these things. Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism... even Taoists & Shinto, they all have their nutjobs that do crazy stuff like this.

Are there false flags? Hell yes! One way you can tell is that they broadcast it on the airwaves. When I was in the USAF we had stuff happen that we never talked about, that way the Illuminati Stooges control it all. 99% chance if you see it on a Mainstream internet or tv output, it was a false flag.

My Dad was very close to a very high ranking Indiana State Trooper. I was working in Indianapolis, doing, guess what? We caught 2 Muslims in a van in 2005 with a van packed with C4 trying to blow up a downtown Chemical plant after a gas station attendant called it in. My Dad is a effin' Freemason, that's why we don't talk anymore. When I told him about what we caught, he said that he'd already heard about it and his higher ranking "friend" with the State Police said that, "they never let the real ones get out."

Daze

Superstar
We caught 2 Muslims in a van in 2005 with a van packed with C4 trying to blow up a downtown Chemical plant after a gas station attendant called it in.
I think you left out the part where the earth is flat. I'd give that story a 2 on the 1-10 credibility scale. Not only because Muslims just don't do these things outside of your regualr scripted news, second, because you claim to be personally involved, which makes it even more unbelievable. But hey, a suckers born every minute.

I see you're above 1700 posts now in less then a month.
Let's see... 1751 posts in 28 days is ...62.5 posts a day, every day.
Time to go outside maybe?

Ironically some people here think Tidals a paid shill, while i've seen you pushing agenda more then once. "Hate them mooslems, derp da derp". Seriously, go outside. Its ok to walk away from the pc time to time, we ain't going anywhere.

Aazaad

Established
I think you left out the part where the earth is flat. I'd give that story a 2 on the 1-10 credibility scale. Not only because Muslims just don't do these things outside of your regualr scripted news, second, because you claim to be personally involved, which makes it even more unbelievable. But hey, a suckers born every minute.

I see you're above 1700 posts now in less then a month.
Let's see... 1751 posts in 28 days is ...62.5 posts a day, every day.
Time to go outside maybe?

Ironically some people here think Tidals a paid shill, while i've seen you pushing agenda more then once. "Hate them mooslems, derp da derp". Seriously, go outside. Its ok to walk away from the pc time to time, we ain't going anywhere.
I think there's a misunderstanding here, mexi isn't denying but rather expanding on it. Yes many Muslim, Christian etc. wrongdoings are false flags, but they wouldn't be able to sell it if not for some real life actions from so called "Muslims" or "Christians". Take the MEK for example, they present themselves as Islamic by just wearing hijabs, but nothing they do is Islamic.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Surprise surprise:

European Union Moves to Outlaw Encrypted Apps

"The excuse being given for this effort is a spate of recent terrorist attacks in France and Austria committed by Islamic extremists. Rather than contend with the complex cultural, ethnic and immigration issues that lead to such violence, Macron, Kurz and the interests they represent see an opportunity to expand their eavesdropping power over their increasingly frightened population."
It is that heightened state of distress that is seized upon and in the case of the Bataclan (Paris) attacks, ISIS claimed responsibility, a state of emergency was immediately declared...."which involved the banning of public demonstrations, and allowing the police to carry out searches without a warrant, put anyone under house arrest without trial and block websites that encouraged acts of terrorism." Renewed a couple of times,

“France has become so addicted to the state of emergency that it is now injecting several of these abusive measures into ordinary law.”

And
1607296178847.png

This all can’t possibly be a case of “never let a good crisis go to waste” otherwise the State would just be incredibly lucky to have unforeseen/unmanufactured events ALWAYS advance its agendas.