Another beheading inside Nice church

Wigi

Veteran

"Two hours after the attack on a church in Nice, a man threatened the police with a knife in the Montfavet district, in Avignon"

Tidal

Star
Letting immigrants into our countries, what could possibly go wrong?
Oh wait..

[Koran 9.123, 5.51]- "..fight those of the infidels who are near to you and let them find in you hardness....do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends"

Wigi

Veteran
What is wrong with you?
Too much muslims here are gatekeeper for terrorism. There was one here who said offensive jihad is totally fine in the bible teaches terrorism thread. How ironic.
But when there's a guy like Tarrant who attacks a mosque now that has absolutely happened and all westerners and Christians in general are racists.
They can't even show sympathy when a damn woman is killed inside a church because in their mind it does disservice to their religion. I'm sick of it.

illuminatimess

Veteran

"Two hours after the attack on a church in Nice, a man threatened the police with a knife in the Montfavet district, in Avignon"

”Although the attacks in Nice and Lyon have been linked to Islamist extremists, the incident in Avignon has been connected to a far-right group.

The attacker there was a member of Generation Identity, French daily Le Mondereported.

The youth-focused "alt-right" group campaigns against immigration and Islam, and espouses the white supremacist "Great Replacement" conspiracy theory which posits that white Europeans are being "replaced" by non-Europeans through mass migration.

The 33-year-old man had threatened a North African shopkeeper with a handgun, according to left-wing news site Mediapart“

Daze

Superstar
What do you mean by 'too'? That people dying is fake the moment a man says allah akbar?
This has everything to do with the global boycott that Muslims were calling for against France, all of a sudden here comes a "Muslim" to behead someone. :rolleyes:

Seriously, the premise alone is just vastly ignorant. Every 1 in 4 humans are Muslim. This is a fact. If Muslims were the way you wanted them to be, or the way your corrupt, corporate owned, bias, media portrayed them, you would have been beheaded decades ago. Would you not?

Bet you forget all about the Orange suit "beheadings" that were eventually shown to be faked with John McCains staffer tape?
I haven't, everywhere i turn all i see is lies.

Why do you not mention the constant attacks on Islams Prophet (saw) from French secularists with the insulting cartoons, which is the reason for the boycott. Because it doesn't support your narative? Right?

All you do is spew propaganda and fake news. Its old, played out.. Just tired of it.

meximonk

Star
This is all part of a plan formulated at least half a century ago to pit all Monotheistic Religions against one another in a catalyst for WWIII, out of which the NWO "Religion" will be mandated. Don't fall for the East vs West hate distraction. Educate. Unite. If the other side from you won't listen, don't waste your time, look for those who will

Don't fall for their shit.

Why do you not mention the constant attacks on Islams Prophet (saw) from French secularists with the insulting cartoons, which is the reason for the boycott. Because it doesn't support your narative? Right?
Because everyone knows that beheading two 70-year olds in their temple of faith is the proper reaction to blasphemy, just like when Christians started decapitating random people because a self-proclaimed artist put a Christ statue in a glass of piss.

DavidSon

Star
This has everything to do with the global boycott that Muslims were calling for against France, all of a sudden here comes a "Muslim" to behead someone. :rolleyes:

Seriously, the premise alone is just vastly ignorant. Every 1 in 4 humans are Muslim. This is a fact. If Muslims were the way you wanted them to be, or the way your corrupt, corporate owned, bias, media portrayed them, you would have been beheaded decades ago. Would you not?

Bet you forget all about the Orange suit "beheadings" that were eventually shown to be faked with John McCains staffer tape?
I haven't, everywhere i turn all i see is lies.

All you do is spew propaganda and fake news. Its old, played out.. Just tired of it.
Here's the "Muslim" attacker in the first incident in Yvelines. The only photos of him happen to be from our trusted friends, Saudi Arabia:

The Saudi news channel Al Arabyia publishes photos of the Chechen terrorist Abdullakh Anzorov who beheaded a history professor, Samuel Paty, in Conflans (Yvelines).

Abdoullakh Abouyedovich Anzorov

Another Chechen, like the Boston Bombing. I'm not saying the incident didn't happen (though they are exaggerating the beheading aspect) but the whole thing is shady as hell. I need to know more about the newest attacker.

...The woman also told him that she had never heard him talk about religion. Even the murderer's uncle was surprised and could not understand why he had committed such an act.

“I don't understand, he must have been trapped on the internet and fallen into religion,” she said.

Last edited:

Wigi

Veteran
He's a 21 year old muslim immigrant from Tunisia also it's not 'all of a sudden' but because of an ongoing hate campaign against my country around the muslim world proving that for them it is somehow acceptable to murder a teacher last week for that apparently.

They protests for stupid cartoons but they're unable to speak about China over the treatment of ouighur.

I've wrote about that in the thread about the beheaded teacher. Also there is cartoons about my faith but I don't believe I should kill for that
Meanwhile there is someone who condone mass genocide over cartoons.
Somehow that is acceptable right?
This is not propaganda or fake news, this is a global consensus in the muslim world. Our freedom offends them and yes you're quick to scream fake everytime it's about islamic terrorism.

billy t

Veteran
Too much muslims here are gatekeeper for terrorism. There was one here who said offensive jihad is totally fine in the bible teaches terrorism thread. How ironic.
But when there's a guy like Tarrant who attacks a mosque now that has absolutely happened and all westerners and Christians in general are racists.
They can't even show sympathy when a damn woman is killed inside a church because in their mind it does disservice to their religion. I'm sick of it.
Yes, that was me who said offensive jihad is part of Islaam and I also said that offensive jihad must be carried out by an Muslim government. Vigilante attacks are forbidden. The violent acts carried out by these terrorists in France is not jihad. Muslim minorities in non Muslim lands must not break the contract to live there peacefully. How am I gatekeeper for terrorism when I am rebuking the attacks??!! I also spoke against ISIS in that thread. I have literally been speaking against the terrorists for over 10 years, making videos exposing them.

For example, I had videos exposing an Australian terrorist and took snippets directly from his lectures. This was one year before the mainstream media started writing articles about him. The guy later got charged with terrorism charges yet I was exposing the guy before the mainstream media even knew he who was. So don't you dare call me a gatekeeper for terrorism when I go out of my way to expose it. I speak to non Muslims every week at my local market clarifying that terrorism is not from Islam. What have you done to refute terrorism in the name of Islam? Seems you have problems with reading comprehension bro.

Last edited:

Wigi

Veteran
Yes, that was me who said offensive jihad is part of Islaam and I also said that offensive jihad must be carried out by an Muslim government.
Yes in others words if Erdogan secretly approves it can happen, I get it.

Vigilante attacks are forbidden. The violent acts carried out by these terrorists in France is not jihad. Muslim minorities in non Muslim lands must not break the contract to live there peacefully.
What makes you say it's vigilante attack? It seems pretty obvious that those are coordinated attacks. It's not the first nor the last we're not dupe.

What have you done to refute terrorism in the name of Islam?
I don't have to, I don't think it's my role to explain why terrorism in the name of Islam still happens .I said arab invasion was manufactured, i said violence will happen now it's not my role to find excuse for terrorism in the name of Islam they gone too far.

Its time people stop making the claim that Muslims don't refute terrorism.
But you don't refute terrorism (or offensive jihad for me it's the same thing), you say it's acceptable under the rule of a muslim government. I told you it doesn't matter for non-muslims anyway because they have the same fate whether the government is legitimate for muslims or not.
I never asked to live with people who gets upset over cartoons, who believe secularists are somehow christians thus they should attack people in their churches. We're back to year 1020 with them and whether you like it or not there are people who thinks it's great and 'it will teach them a lesson'.
I say we don't have to accept that and I have the right to be upset because Daze's post makes it sound like it's all theater and propaganda.