Anonymous Trump Epstein dump

This anonymous thing is old news though, I was talking about this very thing 4 years ago.

If it goes viral this time around would be good though.

Wonder if anonymous has any new info.

This stuff is all based on Wayne Madsens investigating. He claims Trump won't release his tax returns because his more than 30 out of court settlements for r*pe would be exposed

I tend to believe this.

This anonymous thing is old news though, I was talking about this very thing 4 years ago.

If it goes viral this time around would be good though.

Wonder if anonymous has any new info.

This stuff is all based on Wayne Madsens investigating. He claims Trump won't release his tax returns because his more than 30 out of court settlements for r*pe would be exposed

I tend to believe this.
Do you agree that this was clearly just political and not an actual attack on those networks though. All he released was a document of a court case that was already settled, so it’s not like any justice will be done. It’s just a smear of trump. Now I’m not a supporter of trump at all but that’s all it seems to be

Do you agree that this was clearly just political and not an actual attack on those networks though. All he released was a document of a court case that was already settled, so it’s not like any justice will be done. It’s just a smear of trump. Now I’m not a supporter of trump at all but that’s all it seems to be
Somebody wants to take Trump down.

But this stuff is real.

They want to take down Biden which is why we have Tara Reade.

I dont know exactly why this is all comming out now. Anonymous seems to be the Democratic equivalent of Wikileaks.

things are about to get real.

He's not the lesser of two evils, only a programmed fool with no knowledge would think that.

Trump and his buddies run the p***phile network.

Clinton is just a client.

In fact I'm willing to bet these are the guys who blackmailed Clinton during his impeachment.
what u say may be true, but lets not demean just how wicked the clinton foundation and powerful it actually is, and act like trump has all the power now.

Somebody wants to take Trump down.

But this stuff is real.

They want to take down Biden which is why we have Tara Reade.

I dont know exactly why this is all comming out now. Anonymous seems to be the Democratic equivalent of Wikileaks.

things are about to get real.
Trump has got far more power and connections than the Clinton's.

ur wrong there buddy, hilary clinton is quite literally a moonchild, her bloodline is way higher than trumps.

what are people's views on Anonymous ?

I've always thought there was something suspicious about them, but they do seem far more legit than Wikileaks.

Wikileaks I think started out OK enough but turned entirely into a pro-Trump pro-Russia outfit by 2016 only targeting Trump enemies.

Anonymous seems to target far more people on both sides of the spectrum, they apparently hacked the Israeli government as well.

it seems to get strange around 2016 where some members of Anonymous were anti-Trump and others pro-Trump and then Q Anon claimed to be the "real Anonymous"

and now after this Epstein dump I checked Q Anon twitter feed, and they of course denounced this Anonymous dump. LOL

Ediyan

Rookie
It's a big club and you ain't in it
- George Carlin

They are all part of it. The Trumps, the Clintons, the Rockefellers... it's one big corrupt network that owns half the world. I don't believe they are Satanic, but I believe their pedo network exists.
Lol you don’t think they are satanic? Is it Godly to be a p***phile? You sound dumb I’m sorry but you do

DevaWolf

Veteran
Lol you don’t think they are satanic? Is it Godly to be a p***phile? You sound dumb I’m sorry but you do
I don't care if you think I am dumb. I think the bible is dumb. Full of a God destroying people and creating wars and waging wrath, but he's supposedly the good guy. No, who I think is dumb are Christians. And all people of monotheistic religions. Satanists are definitely understanding the Bible a lot better than most Christians.

Devine

Star
I never thought it was. It’s just a trend around here to deny trumps complicity and involvement - so I asked rather than assume
the only trend i see around here is you making sure to dump all over anyone who dares to say anything remotely positive about Trump. You, and the OP here :D

Devine

Star
while trump and epstein may share one photo and one quote (where trump actually tells on him) so many other powerful and famous people have so many more ties to epstein. namely bill clinton.

justjess

Superstar
while trump and epstein may share one photo and one quote (where trump actually tells on him) so many other powerful and famous people have so many more ties to epstein. namely bill clinton.
Hun... they were friends for years.

Devine

Star

Devine

Star
well now that Ghislane is arrested I think we are all excited to see if anything will be revealed and about whom!

Tikawanda

Established
I just think it's kinda funny how in the past whenever these Anonymous guys (or any other reputable info leakers) would reveal info about any celebrities or politicians that lean Democrat, almost all folks around here would believe them without needing that much proof. But now that these guys have leaked dirt on Trump, it's suddenly considered to be "fake news" by the same people who jump for joy whenever a Democrat's dirty laundry is released.

I'm not saying that I 100% believe the Trump leaks; I just think that the sudden 180 was hilarious. It's almost like you guys truly believe that Trump doesn't have sinister secrets of some sort and that he just sits in his office all day singing hymns about Jesus. I suppose y'all will never trust Anonymous again unless they leak more info on the Clinton's supposed paedo empire.