Anonymous Trump Epstein dump

Anonymous has threatened to make Trump accountable for links to Epstein and Trump. They have dropped a document of a lawsuit which was filed against Trump and Epstein accusing r*pe of a minor.

I dont trust Anonymous, but this stuff is true, its not new though. The lawsuit is referring to Katie Johnson, and this came out before the 2016 election. Anonymous has also dropped info tying Naomi Campbell to Epstein. I had known about this for over half a year, as researcher Josh Reeves had talked about this, so I believe this also to be true. Trump's daughter Ivanka also linked to Epstein.

https://www.small-screen.co.uk/anonymous-released-proof-tying-donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein/

https://www.small-screen.co.uk/anonymous-naomi-campbell-linked-jeffrey-epstein/

this is all trending on twitter. I wonder what may come of this. How will Q tards react ?

A lot of things going down.

A.J.

Star
Ghislaine in New York would drive around recruiting preteens from middle schools as "models for Victoria's Secret". When she did this she was always accompanied by Ivana Trump. The next day those girls would be in Epstein's office. Farmer witnessed these excursions, she was in the car being driven somewhere. They only wanted kids with good grades, smart talented kids. This was about 1995 - 2000 or so.
The Trump / Epstein relationship began to get rocky over property / real-estate tiffs. Trump sniped a property from Epstein. Epstein then tried to blackmail Trump in retaliation.

FBI was just as abusive to Farmer as Epstein and Maxwell. Offered no witness-protection. They already knew everything she told them. They are in on it. Farmer names Alan Dershowitz, Trump, definitely the Clintons, as co-conspirators. There were about 5-12 new/different girls going upstairs (to Epstein's office) everyday.
Les Wexner is not the only billionaire involved in this.
Maria saw Baphomet statues and stuff in Epstein's and Maxwell's places
Wexner is only "the head of snake" in america.
Ghislaine has 5 passports.
Ghislaine says the Rothschild's are the greatest protectors of her family.
Epstein was arrested the 2nd time because NYPD detectives had a hard-on for him. There was one particularly awesome detective, says Farmer, Webb forgets the name.
Ghislaine Maxwell is not in Israel, she is living in a Rothschild's mansion in the UK.
Bill Clinton called Epstein a philanthropist.
Ghislaine and co would not go to cities where they thought there were too many black people, they are incredibly racist.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Epstein/comments/g80ovd

justjess

Superstar
The Epstein case isn’t a mystery. It has been solved in detail by many, and there are a LOT of players that are still at large in his network
I’m not watching a video... do you or do you not acknowledge trumps role in his network and that he’s a player?

justjess

Superstar
obviously. Watch the video and you never have to pretend that the case is some big unsolvable mystery again.
I never thought it was. It’s just a trend around here to deny trumps complicity and involvement - so I asked rather than assume

Last edited:
I never thought it was. It’s just a trend around her to deny trumps complicity and involvement - so I asked rather than assume
Yeah. It bugs me how whenever I see it mentioned people are willing to ask questions or talk about how crazy it all is but aren’t willing to see if there’s answers. Not talking about you. There are names, motives, documents, that put the pieces together entirely. Like in the video below even tho you don’t watch them others can
now they are willing to talk about one piece of the puzzle, trump, for political motives, even though it won’t go anywhere because it was already ruled out of court, case closed. Just a smokeshow.

anyone not find it slightly suspicious netflix dropped that documentary highlighting trump with epstein, and vindicating bill clinton and chris tucker....come on man, this is a set up............

Anyone associated with Epstein should burn and Rot.
thats alot of celebrities, im not defending the donald here, but they are programming us to go after him and vindicating clinton etc. at least on that netflix doc. man tom hanks really got the short end of the stick i dont think he even went to epstein island, and everyone knows hes one and calling him out

justjess

Superstar
thats alot of celebrities, im not defending the donald here, but they are programming us to go after him and vindicating clinton etc. at least on that netflix doc. man tom hanks really got the short end of the stick i dont think he even went to epstein island, and everyone knows hes one and calling him out
Everything I’ve heard about Epstein has been about clinton. One thing focuses on trump instead and now it’s “we’re being programmed”

I don’t care if it’s “a lot of celebrities” - I will repeat - any and all people associated with Epstein should burn and rot.

Everything I’ve heard about Epstein has been about clinton. One thing focuses on trump instead and now it’s “we’re being programmed”

I don’t care if it’s “a lot of celebrities” - I will repeat - any and all people associated with Epstein should burn and rot.
ok chill ya bean.

Helioform

Star

justjess

Superstar
I was one of the few a couple of years back showing the link between Epstein and Trump...I got insulted a few times by Trump supporters lol... I even linked an article showing Trump mocking a protester who held up a picture of him with Epstein. Here I found it again:

I’ve been screaming about it for four years and being told nope.. I’m delusional, he’s saving the world from pedophiles. :rolleyes:

he may have been the lesser of two evils with hilary tho, but if not then u we all just have to concede its all abig political game of theatre.

They're all in it together. Apparently Trump is also a distant cousin of Hilary Clinton...royalty too. It's all a big joke.
and all presidents have been descended from “bad king John” as they called him, as well as multiple top hollyood celebs

obama is quite possibly a clone of an egyptian pharoah....hes definitely going to appear back on the world scene in a big way, btw.

he may have been the lesser of two evils with hilary tho, but if not then u we all just have to concede its all abig political game of theatre.
He's not the lesser of two evils, only a programmed fool with no knowledge would think that.

Trump and his buddies run the p***phile network.

Clinton is just a client.

In fact I'm willing to bet these are the guys who blackmailed Clinton during his impeachment.