anonymous have apparently got hold of documents proving trump worked with Epstein in a sex traffic ring

Devine

Star
Legit question.

Why do you believe that? I mean, there's a pretty infamous clip of him saying, about a ten year old, "he's going to be dating her in ten years"... So if he's looking a child and thinking he's going to be having sex with her in the future... Well, that's an awfully fucked up thing to think. 'cause you know, normal people don't look at prepubescent children and think "gee, can't wait 'til she's legal".
somebody find the clip pleaase

Daze

Superstar
Trump is not a pedo. Thank you and have a nice day!
I'll leave you to your fanboy-ism and false hope. Like the famous GnR song goes... some people you just can't reach.

and no, not a christian. thanks.
I do apologize. It has been a long time. But i do remember a Devin. I'll leave you to put faith in the system.

Not like anything would change if you woke up anyway because millions still believe the lies. Just look at how many sheep are outside in masks.

Legit question.

Why do you believe that?
Cognitive dissonance

somebody find the clip pleaase

She might not have explicitly been 10 (although some sources suggested that), but you can tell by her voice she's very young.

And for bonus fun... Stuff he said about his own daughter.

He's the same sort of degenerate that's always ruled this country but somehow, some conspiracy theorists buy into the fact he's some sort of rebel because he co-ops terminology.

Devine

Star
I do apologize. It has been a long time. But i do remember a Devin. I'll leave you to put faith in the system.

Not like anything would change if you woke up anyway because millions still believe the lies. Just look at how many sheep are outside in masks.

Cognitive dissonance
i feel ya. and i had to look up cognitive dissonance but i def don't have that. i can have all sorts of conflicting beliefs at once and experience no stress from that :D

Devine

Star

She might not have explicitly been 10 (although some sources suggested that), but you can tell by her voice she's very young.

And for bonus fun... Stuff he said about his own daughter.

He's the same sort of degenerate that's always ruled this country but somehow, some conspiracy theorists buy into the fact he's some sort of rebel because he co-ops terminology.
thanks for vids finally someone actually has something to say!
wow, those were way worse than grab em by the pussy! am i allowed to type that on here? lol this comedian was pointing out that it will be in history books now.
ok well the only reason i could rationalize that maybe these were ust dumb corny jokes that didn't land and that he really isn't one of them is........
Q Anon.
And if Q is fake then what are they planning to do with all these riled up Patriots to whom very specific promises have been made??:)

Q Anon.
And if Q is fake then what are they planning to do with all these riled up Patriots to whom very specific promises have been made??:)
QAnon is a 4chan troll attempt. The fact that it became on 4chan, specifically the /pol/ board, should have been enough for people to realize it's bullshit.

They are to serve as Trumps radical paramilitary forces, willing to lay their lives on the line for him. They will do whatever depraved thing he or Q commands of them.

Devine

Star
They are to serve as Trumps radical paramilitary forces, willing to lay their lives on the line for him. They will do whatever depraved thing he or Q commands of them.
Welp luckily there have been no commands as of yet except to spread the word! Ill grant you guys it would be a fascinating way to subdue the exact crowd who would normally take guns to the street. but it's so intricate! have you guys been to www.qmap.pub ? it's like everything i have ever spoke of on here gathered...check out the "players" section etc.
oh and BTW in all fairness guys there are a TON of pics of Trump and epstein on daily mail .com:D

Devine

Star
@kerrichinchilla
can you fix the grammar on the title of this thread? it is a hot mess! i cringe every time i read it.
if you are ESL i can give a pass...