Anon Mess Age Sage - Devil Worshipper Promoting Mental Illness

Jessicant32

So.... I found this dude Anon Mess Age Sage, or AnonMess AgeSage who promotes mental illness and supposedly has his own church based on devil worship. He claims he's the devil. He calls his fans demons. I found his Paterson today, and he OUTRIGHT says it. See: Patreon.com/AnonMessAgeSage

He's pretty blatant. He's a sick guy. He promotes evil and hates all of humanity. He promotes hatred, and makes music videos of BDSM sex slaves in blood. While preying on weak-minded people. Check it out: youtube.com/watch?v=8PEAZI2xjR0

His name is clearly about the group ANONYMOUS, and his desire absolute non-censorship, including pedo and r*pe content, is obvious he came from 4chan or 8chan, because they're about that too.
Check out his twitter: twitter.com/AnonMessAgeSage

He claims he's the devil, black magician, promotes mental illness and evil, and use music to do it. Other people say he's apart of the Illuminati. Idk.

But, I do know he's like Aleister Crowley...but worse.

Has anyone hears of him?

Corvus Corax

Established
Well, his crap video had 37 views.
I went to it and now it has 38.

If he was 'worse than Crowley', and if everyone was talking about him, he'd have more views than that.

And also, worse than Crowley.
In what way? Singer, painter, poet?
Or is that just tabloid hyperbole?

Jessicant32

Well, his crap video had 37 views.
I went to it and now it has 38.

If he was 'worse than Crowley', and if everyone was talking about him, he'd have more views than that.

And also, worse than Crowley.
In what way? Singer, painter, poet?
Or is that just tabloid hyperbole?
Well, he's new. I can only find info on him from late 2016.

He's more extreme than Crowley. Have you known someone with mental illness? That shit's serious, and he's promoting it for people to become.

His writings say he values complete uncensorship, even r*pe and p***philia. He's sick, dude.

And, lastly, he calls himself the devil, and people worship him.

You think that all sounds OK?

Corvus Corax

Established
I think may be a couple of the views were worshippers. The rest were just nosey.

This is no one trying to be someone by being shocking.
Your shock feeds him.

He's probably vampiring off your energy right now.

Aero

Superstar
His music is super demonic. If there was a definition for demonic music, it's this guy.

JoChris

Superstar
Sorry if it seems that way. I just wanted to back up my outrageous claims, because the guy is literally like this.
If anyone looks hard enough there would be many more sickos craving followers out there that could be advertised if wanted. Warning about someone you believe might be dangerous is one thing. Giving links to his own horrid websites is quite another.

Are you being socially responsible by doing what you have just done?

"Knowledge is power", but "with power comes responsibility". Please think next time of what NEEDS to be told.

Jessicant32

If anyone looks hard enough there would be many more sickos craving followers out there that could be advertised if wanted. Warning about someone you believe might be dangerous is one thing. Giving links to his own horrid websites is quite another.

Are you being socially responsible by doing what you have just done?

"Knowledge is power", but "with power comes responsibility". Please think next time of what NEEDS to be told.
Sorry, but I don't understand that. Anyone could look him up if I just gave his name. This site is not full of freaks (I hope), so who am I advertising him to?

If I didn't link, it'd seem like I was full of it.

Thank you.

JoChris

Superstar
Sorry, but I don't understand that. Anyone could look him up if I just gave his name. This site is not full of freaks (I hope), so who am I advertising him to?

If I didn't link, it'd seem like I was full of it.

Thank you.
Next time if you post something of this nature you should give links to people exposing this loser for what he is.
Some people honestly do not have the ability to analyse what any religious fruitloop claims. That's how so many people get involved in weirdo cults still!
Therefore please keep in mind less mature and undiscerning people who mightn't be able to separate truth from fiction YET.