Annoying Trends

YES!
Had to quote this because this is one of the truest statements I have ever read online.

If it is overhyped it is bad for us. Especially if it is presented as an "alternative" outside-the-mainstream, yet when you dig around there is a massive lobby/funding for it. Haven't people heard of controlled opposition and problem-reaction-solution?!

Lol at some point this stopped being about yoga, but the sentiment remains the same.
Oh wow thank you so much for that! You made my morning!
And you couldn't be more right about the controlled opposition, too, especially. This kind of goes with the whole "Indie" music scene! They try to act like they aren't mainstream, but then it becomes that popular "opposition". This also reminds me of hipsters. They say things are too mainstream, then they suddenly become so popular. It's crazy!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Trump/Maga supporters who are still pushing the fantasy that he aint a lifelong part of the duopoly which he was installed as head of state by, or that he aint been a integral part of the Epstein-class his entire adult life. He AINT drain the swamp, he AINT stop any wars and he IS a pedo trafficker himself.

White people who came to America as invading, diseased, moral-less degenerates engaged in satanic conquest who now whine about "Muh kult-ture iz bein urrased"... Like another poster on here said, if people are so incensed they can always invent a flux capacitor, travel back to pre-Mayflower Europe and stop their Caucasian relatives from coming here in the first place.

Canadians that are more invested in whining about American politics than addressing their own issues. Edit: Redqueen excluded... she can say whatever she wants about the US... because she speaks the truth!

Last edited:
Trump/Maga supporters who are still pushing the fantasy that he aint a lifelong part of the duopoly which he was installed as head of state by, or that he aint been a integral part of the Epstein-class his entire adult life. He AINT drain the swamp, he AINT stop any wars and he IS a pedo trafficker himself.

White people who came to America as invading, diseased, moral-less degenerates engaged in satanic conquest who now whine about "Muh kult-ture iz bein urrased"... Like another poster on here said, if people are so incensed they can always invent a flux capacitor, travel back to pre-Mayflower Europe and stop their Caucasian relatives from coming here in the first place.

Canadians that are more invested in whining about American politics than addressing their own issues. Edit: Redqueen excluded... she can say whatever she wants about the US... because she speaks the truth!
Sorry if this is off topic but what about that crappy movie with Johnny Depp as Tonto and Armie Hammer as the Lone Ranger? I guess I can say this is the annoying trend of people advocating for cannibalism while starring in movies that insult everyone's intelligence no matter what race they are .

I have annoying trend right now! Vigilant Citizen making me sign in to read about satanic monkey pox guy. When I try to sign in it no longer recognized me. I think it was better when VC had ads because I use brave browser and never saw them anyway. No offense to VC but not really sure I want to pay $9.95 a month for more bad news which is everywhere for free. Keep the ads and let them pay lol.

Everyone did such a good job describing what crap there is around now but did anyone mention the landwhales who are so fat they can barely walk riding around in carts at Wal-Mart that are crammed with the worst food you can possibly eat guaranteed to make them even fatter. I am surprised they can even fit on a toilet LOL. Then they go home and watch The View and marvel at how beautiful Whoopi Goldberg is with her stylish dreadlocks and her words of wisdom. They dream that maybe one day they can be as slim as her as they gobble down bags of Cheetos and wash it down with a 64 ounce bottle of King Cobra malt liquor.
To tell you the truth one person who is more annoying than Whoopi Goldberg is Ellen Degenerate. Whoopi is just kind of ignorant and racist. But Ellen Degenerate is straight up Evil and satanic.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Sorry if this is off topic but what about that crappy movie with Johnny Depp as Tonto and Armie Hammer as the Lone Ranger? I guess I can say this is the annoying trend of people advocating for cannibalism while starring in movies that insult everyone's intelligence no matter what race they are .
That movie was a travesty. Lone Ranger and Tonto were two of my earliest heroes... and they didnt embrace the "darkside occultist aesthetic" in fact, they would have confronted such people.

How about the annoying trend of no cash bail which allows criminals to have get out of jail free card. Also the token shipping of a small amount of illegals to places like Kamala Harris and Martha's Vineyard and acting like that is solving anything. While it's a good idea I will believe until they ship thousands of them to these places it's just a publicity stunt. There has been at least 2 million invaders from southern border and maybe five hundred have been shipped to rich places and hardly anyone mentions that none of them had to be vaccinated like US citizens. They trying to kill us anyway they can. With all the talk of food shortages the last thing we need is more hungry from other countries.

Tikawanda

Established
I have annoying trend right now! Vigilant Citizen making me sign in to read about satanic monkey pox guy. When I try to sign in it no longer recognized me. I think it was better when VC had ads because I use brave browser and never saw them anyway. No offense to VC but not really sure I want to pay $9.95 a month for more bad news which is everywhere for free. Keep the ads and let them pay lol.
If I had to guess I'd say that VC probably figured that most people use ad blockers now, which means less ad revenue for the site.

But yeah, I generally dislike paywalls.

A very annoying trend that I've also noticed, which we are kind of on topic for, are the darn race wars.
The top satanists in this world tend to put races against each other. Black vs. White, other races against other races. People always say white people are the most racist, but the truth is, so many races are like this towards each other. The people on the top just want bloodshed and war. They don't care who it comes from.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
A very annoying trend that I've also noticed, which we are kind of on topic for, are the darn race wars.
The top satanists in this world tend to put races against each other. Black vs. White, other races against other races. People always say white people are the most racist, but the truth is, so many races are like this towards each other. The people on the top just want bloodshed and war. They don't care who it comes from.
I would agree with the main premise, however I do think it matters to them whos blood is spilled. But from a strategic/sacrificial perspective. I also agree that it can change on a whim with these people, but imo they cull with some strategic and sacrificial intent.

According to the "white genocide" crowd, the elites want to kill off the whites first because they are the only ones who are supposedly "intelligent" enough to defeat them. Something about how asians are intelligent but too compliant and everyone else is an idiot (according to them, i dont agree. Stupid comes in all colors).

At the same time the leftists dont seem to care about black people killing each other in chicago, or aborting millions of black babies.

hardly anyone mentions that none of them had to be vaccinated like US citizens
This part almost seems like they do it deliberately to upset americans, especially those that were forced to get it to keep their job.

The stupid thing is, if the migrants DID have to be v@xxed the alt media would spin it as them getting preferential treatment and access to v@xxines. I know ive seen articles talking about how "unfair" it is that poor/minority/underprivileged people got access first or something.

The media just gaslights people, both mainstream and alt media.

According to the "white genocide" crowd, the elites want to kill off the whites first because they are the only ones who are supposedly "intelligent" enough to defeat them. Something about how asians are intelligent but too compliant and everyone else is an idiot (according to them, i dont agree. Stupid comes in all colors).

At the same time the leftists dont seem to care about black people killing each other in chicago, or aborting millions of black babies.
That is just the truth that stupid comes in all colours. All kinds can be racist and all kinds can be nice and get along. I think one of their main goals is to attack Christianity, too, especially. They just don't want people believing in God, and they will do anything to get people to fight over dumb reasons.
Oh of course they wouldn't say anything about that, they fear they will be deemed racist!! Lol!!

moodychick

Established
- All those teens who are goth, emo or are into anime, they think they are different but look all the same
I'll defend the goths here. The older ones, known as the elder goths are fascinating. They have sense of humor and are creative.
I hate how Tumblr and other social media sites ruined the traditional goth subculture. It's becoming too mainstream, which is not what's goth is about.
Teenagers go through a phase. Most of them are either become jocks, rebels, geeks or loners. The wannabe goths don't do their research. They either do it because it's trendy or to rebel against their parents. It's pathetic.
I understand your point of view.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I'll defend the goths here. The older ones, known as the elder goths are fascinating. They have sense of humor and are creative.
I hate how Tumblr and other social media sites ruined the traditional goth subculture. It's becoming too mainstream, which is not what's goth is about.
Teenagers go through a phase. Most of them are either become jocks, rebels, geeks or loners. The wannabe goths don't do their research. They either do it because it's trendy or to rebel against their parents. It's pathetic.
I understand your point of view.
Im ok with the older ones and the jr/high schoolers... but not much in between.

Mommy and Daddy wine culture - You have to drink to deal with life and your children? REALLY?!!!!!! GET REAL!
I HATE this one!

I have an unpopular spin off to it... stay at home moms that NEED their coffee to deal with life/kids. No, not everyone has to be caffeinated 24/7. Also, you can't both "need" something (i NEED coffee t shirts) while claiming that it doesnt give you any special advantage over not having it. Its one or the other!