Annoying Trends

Yeah, the short form "sus" really is kinda lame :p in a way it can be said that short forms of words is an annoying trend lol.
Another one I can say that is very annoying alot of the times is when people say "bro" or "bruh" hmm really?

I think y'all covered most of them but some that I didn't see
-those super long fake claw looking nails
- women doing their makeup like drag queens
-drag queens (already mentioned, but thats how annoying it is haha)
- women walking around half naked, like literal butt cheeks and half their boobs hanging out at the store while theyre with their kids
- yoga pants, especially those with the built in butt bra
- super baggy mom jeans and a bra as a shirt
- casual profanity use even in a business/professional setting
- people randomly getting into brawls in public (especially airports n theme parks for whatever reason)
-"inclusivity"
-"progressive"
- sex ed for kindergartners or anyone under high school age
- blaming ALL health problems on the v@x
- pressuring people to get the v@x
- mentions of how great it would be to eat insects/demonizing meat
- satanism
-mass shootings
- calling truth "misinformation" and lies "science"
- "trust the science"

... and one I'm not going to say because every time ive mentioned it or see it mentioned anywhere else people get SUPER defensive for whatever reason

polymoog

Superstar
reboots
leftists hating the royal family for the wrong reasons
weathermen hyping "extreme weather" when its not extreme at all
polio vaccinations
black mermaids
"plant based". ah, shut up with that already. we want to know if its GMO based or not.

Last edited:
leftists hating the royal family for the wrong reasons
Seriously, there's plenty of valid reasons but those are not preapproved for the leftist script

- being called a leftist for not liking the royal family
- "right wingers" being just as mind controlled as leftists
- "alt-media" pushing the same narratives as msm
- believing the "official" story of 9/ 11
- places going cashless
- people whining about said places instead of voting with their feet and going elsewhere

moodychick

Established
- Mom jeans, especially the baggy ones
- Overalls
- 1990s nostalgia
- Adults wearing cartoon character t-shirts
- Streaming services such as Netflix
- The increase of vulgarity in media
- People who pretend to be Japanese or Korean
- Instagram and the Chinese Vine clone
- Modern slangs
- This ugly art style:

-Making your whole personality one-dimensional after a single hobby or anything to standout on social media

-become lgbtqistuvwxyz because it's trendy

- Hustle culture

- Political correctness

- All those teens who are goth, emo or are into anime, they think they are different but look all the same

-labels

The rainbow flags are very irritating!!
A few more I can add are:
That annoying grumbly gangster rap ugh lol.
Crop tops.. cannot express how much these bother me!! If women want to wear them, wear them indoors where no one can see!!
Yoga!! This comes from the occult, Alastair Crowley did yoga!
Any fad diets.
I agree with the bright colourful sneakers on men... Oh, and pink shirts for men.
People taking selfies of themselves with masks on... Oh wait, just selfies in general :D
Wait a minute?
Yoga is occult?
Hindus were into yoga, kundalini etc etc

No it could be occult. I misunderstood something along the lines of Crowley initiated it. In fact chakras and everything, a whole shady subject.
Yeah the whole thing with Crowley, that just rubs me the wrong way. Sadly it gets to the point if the mainstream media over hypes something, it's unfortunately bad for us. I don't trust the Chakra thing, either. It freaks me out.

imsickofyoshi

Established
I was just saying to myself about the culture this morning: anything that is on tv or streaming: its either satanic,
marvel,
black people in remakes that are historically inaccurate and out of place,
remakes that appeal to people who grew up in the 80s/90s
That is all there is these days not to mention the woke stuff
Throw the whole culture away
I saw this look in a store window downtown the other week, and I honestly don't get it:

They even had a mannequin with coloured socks on like this guy below (minus the Predator dreadlocks):

How is this look any different from Pee Wee's:

A gangster could be dressed liked this, garner a gun, and I'd still think he looks like a sissy.
They look nice imo. At lest its not a dress

Everyone did such a good job describing what crap there is around now but did anyone mention the landwhales who are so fat they can barely walk riding around in carts at Wal-Mart that are crammed with the worst food you can possibly eat guaranteed to make them even fatter. I am surprised they can even fit on a toilet LOL. Then they go home and watch The View and marvel at how beautiful Whoopi Goldberg is with her stylish dreadlocks and her words of wisdom. They dream that maybe one day they can be as slim as her as they gobble down bags of Cheetos and wash it down with a 64 ounce bottle of King Cobra malt liquor.

Sadly it gets to the point if the mainstream media over hypes something, it's unfortunately bad for us.
YES!
Had to quote this because this is one of the truest statements I have ever read online.

If it is overhyped it is bad for us. Especially if it is presented as an "alternative" outside-the-mainstream, yet when you dig around there is a massive lobby/funding for it. Haven't people heard of controlled opposition and problem-reaction-solution?!

Lol at some point this stopped being about yoga, but the sentiment remains the same.

Everyone did such a good job describing what crap there is around now but did anyone mention the landwhales who are so fat they can barely walk riding around in carts at Wal-Mart that are crammed with the worst food you can possibly eat guaranteed to make them even fatter. I am surprised they can even fit on a toilet LOL. Then they go home and watch The View and marvel at how beautiful Whoopi Goldberg is with her stylish dreadlocks and her words of wisdom. They dream that maybe one day they can be as slim as her as they gobble down bags of Cheetos and wash it down with a 64 ounce bottle of King Cobra malt liquor.
I'm actually surprised no one has mentioned this on the thread yet. So many are against this.
I can see why people would be against this because of course, it's very unhealthy to be over weight. They do have their fat acceptance groups and such to mind control the masses to accept it more, but I find it depends on where people live.
I know in the states it's a huge issue (pun kinda intended?) But in Canada, or some other countries maybe, it's different.
Sure, in Canada, we have our fat people that don't take care of themselves. Sadly, the food is pretty bad and not everyone can afford organics, and sometimes they aren't even what they say they are. But, I found in Canada, there's more of this pressure with aesthetics. Women are way more into their appearances and being attractive. There are so many of these thin, made up pretentious women walking around half naked here than there are land whales. And sadly enough, this has been going on for far longer.
I think the reason I never mentioned the land whale thing as an annoying trend, is because I think the vain conceited women are a larger issue.