Annoying Trends

I saw this look in a store window downtown the other week, and I honestly don't get it:

They even had a mannequin with coloured socks on like this guy below (minus the Predator dreadlocks):

How is this look any different from Pee Wee's:

A gangster could be dressed liked this, garner a gun, and I'd still think he looks like a sissy.

I saw this look in a store window downtown the other week, and I honestly don't get it:

They even had a mannequin with coloured socks on like this guy below (minus the Predator dreadlocks):

How is this look any different from Pee Wee's:

A gangster could be dressed liked this, garner a gun, and I'd still think he looks like a sissy.
Oh yeah, this is an annoying trend for sure!! The exposed ankles/showing of colourful socks thing isn't something I exactly fancy lol

Mamacat

Rookie
Great thread. I am annoyed by electric cars - what happens when the power grid is shut down? I am annoyed by remakes of movies. I hate having the gay/trans agenda constantly pushed. I hate that I live in California. Man buns are super annoying. Pronouns and having them told to me are annoying. God I am living in the thick of it. I know there are more.

Great thread. I am annoyed by electric cars - what happens when the power grid is shut down? I am annoyed by remakes of movies. I hate having the gay/trans agenda constantly pushed. I hate that I live in California. Man buns are super annoying. Pronouns and having them told to me are annoying. God I am living in the thick of it. I know there are more.
Man buns!! I knew I forgot something lol thank you!! That's another huge pet peeve. If a man has longer hair, why put it up in a girly bun? Never made sense. Thanks for these!

SomaticBanshee

Established
The busiest intersection in Winnipeg has the rainbow colors permanently on display!

View attachment 78130
uggh. I want them to just come up with a new sign already so we can have the rainbow back! Give it back to the Care Bears and My little pony! And most importantly, children. I think it’ll happen though because they are running out of space seriously.

Last edited:

SomaticBanshee

Established
I guess this is going to be a new trend. Blacks suing parks. Seriously, those clowns can’t shake every single person’s hand. That’s the reality but these black lies matter people don’t seem to get that.

I guess this is going to be a new trend. Blacks suing parks. Seriously, those clowns can’t shake every single person’s hand. That’s the reality but these black lies matter people don’t seem to get that.

This is beyond ridiculous! One small thing like this and it's 'everyone's racist!' I agree that not every one of these characters is going to shake everyone's hand!! They say white privilege and white supremacy, but who's really wanting all of that? Goodness!

SomaticBanshee

Established
This is beyond ridiculous! One small thing like this and it's 'everyone's racist!' I agree that not every one of these characters is going to shake everyone's hand!! They say white privilege and white supremacy, but who's really wanting all of that? Goodness!
yeah it looks like they’re running out of things to complain about at this point. Black lies matter has a checklist that they are burning through and are running out of things to pin the blame on. It never ends for them. I’m sure they’ll post other videos soon. Eventually they’ll get bored with it and move on to the next blame on their checklist and seriously, who are the real conspiracy brain addled?

yeah it looks like they’re running out of things to complain about at this point. Black lies matter has a checklist that they are burning through and are running out of things to pin the blame on. It never ends for them. I’m sure they’ll post other videos soon. Eventually they’ll get bored with it and move on to the next blame on their checklist and seriously, who are the real conspiracy brain addled?
It seems to be almost be a game to them. How much can they complain? How much can they prove whites are racist? And that's very true..they go on about conspiracies and they are the ones thinking all whites hate them lol
This surely is a horrible trend and needs to stop but we don't know if that will be for a long time.
It seems this whole "bigotry" is a trend all together. Anyone who discriminates against the Marxism and political correctness :p

polymoog

Superstar
i dont know if this was the same event or not, but if not, there was another theme park where the costumed person shook his finger 'no' at the kid (black) in the video while in a parade. the mother got a lawyer willing to pursue a case.
the person in the costume was shaking his finger because these employees arent allowed to pick children up for photos. the child wanted to be picked up nearby and due to insurance regulations, the costumed employees cant pick them up (and potentially hurt/drop/touch them).
there is racism around every corner (bubba smith incident-- another good example) now that black fragility is a fad.

SomaticBanshee

Established
i dont know if this was the same event or not, but if not, there was another theme park where the costumed person shook his finger 'no' at the kid (black) in the video while in a parade. the mother got a lawyer willing to pursue a case.
the person in the costume was shaking his finger because these employees arent allowed to pick children up for photos. the child wanted to be picked up nearby and due to insurance regulations, the costumed employees cant pick them up (and potentially hurt/drop/touch them).
there is racism around every corner (bubba smith incident-- another good example) now that black fragility is a fad.
yes the videos aren’t telling the entire picture. They are so greedy for free cash they’ll think up anything to get it because they’ll be backed up by democrats. This world has gotten so cheap it’s nauseating.

SomaticBanshee

Established
it would be interesting if it was the same event. Maybe the parents collaborated on a scheme, it seems like they did.