Anne Heche

Imagine the outrage if Anne Heche was black ? Big Mike and his wife Barack would be producing a new Netflix series about how Anne had been a victim of systemic mental health issues in Hollywood, CNN and New York Times would be proclaiming her the latest victim of white supremacy. ACLU would be announcing a class action lawsuit against the mental health industry and accuse the KKK of supplying her with crack cocaine. The Washington Post would have a three day expose about the dangers of discrimination of the mentally ill and finally Black Lies Matter and Al Sharpton would announce that they will burn down Hollywood until equal rights are given to the mentally deranged. Anne would be then characterized as the greatest hero since Pink Floyd and statues would be erected on Sunset Blvd and be given her own star on Hollywood Blvd. But because she is crazy white lady the narrative is she is hopped up on dope and terrorized half of the state of California with her dangerous driving.

Sibi

Star
Anne Heche was trapped in burning car for 45 minutes
A new report has revealed that the actor had been in the vehicle for about 45 minutes before lifesaving efforts began. According to LA City Fire Department recordings obtained by NBC4, firefighters were unable to access the car Heche was in for about 20 minutes. Once at the scene, it took about another 20 minutes to remove the car from the burning house to rescue Heche.​
“I will say that that where the person was in the vehicle was not in the driver’s seat, but on the floorboard of the passenger seat,” Deputy Chief Fields said after Heche’s presence was confirmed inside the vehicle.​
Audio files reveal Anne Heche was trapped in fiery car for nearly an hour after crash
According to the audio recordings, LAFD first arrived on the scene at 11:01 a.m. on Aug. 5, five minutes after Heche crashed, and immediately a dispatcher can be heard saying, “There is a person stuck inside the vehicle.” At 11:18 a.m. another firefighter relayed that there were “no patients at this time.”​
Minutes later, a separate LAFD official looked for clarification about the status of the driver of the vehicle, asking, “Let me clear this up, so you do have a patient in the car?” LAFD Deputy Chief Richard Fields said there was initial confusion about who was injured due to visibility issues. “Given the heavy fire and smoke conditions, it wasn’t that you could clearly see into the vehicle or clearly be able to access it,” Fields told KNBC. “Heavy smoke conditions, heavy fire conditions, which makes it very difficult for us to just see each other on the inside of a working structure fire.”​
By 11:25 a.m., the confusion was cleared up with one firefighter saying that he “identified one patient, inaccessible at this time.” Fields noted that the 53-year-old actor was “pushed up against the floorboard” of the passenger seat, not the driver’s seat, further complicating the firefighters’ ability to see her in the vehicle. Heche’s car was towed out of the home and she was retrieved from the vehicle at 11:49 a.m.​
“We have one patient in the auto, being assessed, about to be loaded up on the gurney for transport,” a firefighter said over the radio. Heche was immediately transported to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and then transferred to Grossman Burn Center at West Hills Hospital.​

NEWSWEEK IS TRASH!
THEY are LYING!

View attachment 83070

Something is not adding up here....
View attachment 83071View attachment 83072

What is with all this calling out false and verdict here...
who is the judge and jury?

Who is commissioning these findings?

WHO ARE THEY FUCKING KIDDING?!
Are you saying that the Reuters Fact Team is lying ? LOL

Sure, but to call every death a blood sacrifice trivializes the authentic blood sacrifices in Hollywood. We should be critical and discerning when we label certain things as it can sully and weaken any real investigative truth in the issue.
any ideas which one are the real sacrifices, curious

redqueen

Superstar
before the sound of freedom was on everyone's
lips and minds

there was a movie called the girl in room 13
the movie everyone Believes lead to the murdering
of AH
that didn't have big name money behind it if I remember
correctly (will have to check that again)

she was always vocal of the abuses she suffered and
did seem genuine when speaking on the subject of Child
trafficking,exploitation etc...

I do Believe that for some strange reason (We Know) anyone
that tries delving into this subject ends up taking their lives
or dies in some mysterious way

hmmm makes Ya wonder how sof is doing better than almost
every other single Peoples who try taking on this beast of a system

I haven't watched yet but will be doing so soon as I can

does seem to be the full movie
figured at least this way We don't have to worry about any kind
of mishaps like conditioning going out or w/e excuses there were
that made it almost unbearable to watch in theatre eh

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
before the sound of freedom was on everyone's
lips and minds

there was a movie called the girl in room 13
the movie everyone Beleieves lead to the murdering
of AH
that didn't have big name money behind it if I remember
correctly (will have to check that again)

she was always vocal of the abuses she suffered and
did seem genuine when speaking on the subject of Child
trafficking,exploitation etc...

I do Believe that for some strange reason (We Know) anyone
that tries delving into this subject ends up taking their lives
or dies in some mysterious way

hmmm makes Ya wonder how sof is doing better than almost
every other single Peoples to try taking on this beast of. A system

I haven't watched yet but will be doing so soon as I can

does seem to be the full movie
figured at least this way We don't have to worry about any kind
of mishaps like conditioning going out or w/e excuses there were
that made it almost unbearable to watch n theatre eh

Do you think the movie predicted Heche departure?

redqueen

Superstar
Do you think the movie predicted Heche departure?
I'm not sure Minnie82 but I do find it highly
suspicious that others that have tried to bring this
sickness to light all met similar fates.theyre dead and
cannot talk on the matter anymore

I do Know that in the meanwhile sof is getting all kinds of
heavily promotion,yeah ok the air condition went out,tickets
said sold out when they weren't and it took hrs to start in some
cases
that's really screaming a kabosh to shutting a movie down
We all have to look at those involved in making the movies
they have the moneies and means to sabotage their own movies
but nahhh who would do that eh

while the others such as the one heche for an example
was working on or the events that other "elites" tried to bring
awareness to the sickness in the industries

most of these movies,events with heche etc....
We never Heard or Seen a peep about until usually after ther deaths

I'm just thnking out loud
why some seem to be allowed to scream from the rooftops
while others were whispering in the gutters and those small quiet
voices are the ones that needed stamping out

Last edited:

Jesus loves you

Established
How would she have been a blood sacrifice? I don't know too much about Anne, aside from what was on Wikipedia because I'm not really interested in doing any more research about her, but she seems to have had a rough life from the onset. The fact that she had drugs in her system sadly doesn't surprise me.

The same with Olivia Newton-John. She was struggling with cancer for years and unfortunately, had succumb to it. That's not to say blood sacrifices don't happen, but there are times when people in Hollywood pass away because of adverse circumstances.
Satan gives those who serve him cancer or some kind of disease that’s incurable.

Jesus loves you

Established
I agree. We should investigate rather than speculate...y'know, find the evidence to see if it was a blood sacrifice rather than just saying it was because we think or feel it is. If there are things that don't add up in Anne's car crash other than what's being reported, that information should be scrutinized further.
I suggest you go search my post on Erica Mukisa’s testimony. I know her testimony is very long.
The girl testified that the celebs who sold their own souls to satan don’t sleep, get very sickly, get some incurable disease (look at Steve Jobs from Apple), and they die.

Yes, I believe every form of sacrifice is a sacrifice: whether the celebs die of cancer, AIDS, some incurable disease , car accident or some kind of accident, or other accidents that is caused by witchcraft, depression, suicidal thoughts, drugs, etc. Because how did I know? Erica had worked with certain celebs and she saw how satan operate.

Also, I know that depression is not from God.
Anyone who sells their soul can never live long to see life.

Jesus loves you

Established
It seems very odd that anyone in Hollywood or the Music Industry who tries to expose Human Trafficking has an accident or commits suicide.
I’m thinking they want to shut them up.

I’ve opened a post about Erica Mukisa’s testimony on the forum on VC where she said anyone who knows the secrets that shouldn’t be exposed will be exterminated.

Floridafoot

Established
Satan gives those who serve him cancer or some kind of disease that’s incurable.
I've come to notice that many of the people you just know have Satan on speed dial seem to live very long lives.. Queen Elizabeth II, George Soros, George Bush Sr, all the Popes... I believe they use horrific means available to them via their vast wealth and connections to stay on this earth. Also through rituals taught to them via communications with unseen entities in exchange for their loyalty and servitude. I believe (just my opinion here) that as long as Satan can use these people, he will prolong their lives. Since ultimately God is sovereign, I believe he allows this to happen. He says when a person chooses to abandon Him he will give them over to a reprobate mind and allow them to pile their sins to the heavens. He lets them provide the rope to hang themselves. Then one day, their time is up. Then they have to face his judgement.

Last edited:

Floridafoot

Established
Anne heche's death was so suspicious. The way she bolted up on the stretcher when they were wheeling her away. Why was she covered up like a deceased person would be? If they believed she was dead why when she jumped up, didn't they stop in their tracks and start working to save her? They just hurriedly shoved her into the ambulance. It was so bizarre.

Jesus loves you

Established
I've come to notice that many of the people you just know have Satan on speed dial seem to live very long lives.. Queen Elizabeth II, George Soros, George Bush Sr, all the Popes... I believe they use horrific means available to them via their vast wealth and connections to stay on this earth. Also through rituals taught to them via communications with unseen entities in exchange for their loyalty and servitude. I believe (just my opinion here) that as long as Satan can use these people, he will prolong their lives. Since ultimately God is sovereign, I believe he allows this to happen. He says when a person chooses to abandon Him he will give them over to a reprobate mind and allow them to pile their sins to the heavens. He lets them provide the rope to hang themselves. Then one day, their time is up. Then they have to face his judgement.
I agree without everything that you’ve said. I had overlooked the ones who served satan and lived long. Maybe while we’re speaking, their soul is prob caged somewhere so their bodies now is nothing but an empty vessel with no soul.

Jesus loves you

Established
Anne heche's death was so suspicious. The way she bolted up on the stretcher when they were wheeling her away. Why was she covered up like a deceased person would be? If they believed she was dead why when she jumped up, didn't they stop in their tracks and start working to save her? They just hurriedly shoved her into the ambulance. It was so bizarre.
Tell us what do you think could be ? Are they killing her against her will?

I’ve never heard of her, but it is very strange she sat up and they pushed her down.

Floridafoot

Established
Tell us what do you think could be ? Are they killing her against her will?

I’ve never heard of her, but it is very strange she sat up and they pushed her down.
I wish I was more tech savvy so I could post info on the forum. I always have trouble so I just end up writing about my observations instead. She was an actress who was famous for her lesbian relationship with Ellen DeGeneres. She did have a certain relatable quality which made her pretty popular. Also she was abused horribly by her father. Her successful career was majorly effected by one strange incident when she was under the influence of the drug ecstasy and she wandered into a stranger's house. It's actually a pretty amusing story. Anyway, she was working on a project about child trafficking called "the girl in room 13". Unfortunately, she was not able to finish the project due to her untimely death. So it's natural for anyone to make a connection between the known Hollywood pedo cesspool and her death. Maybe she just said too much and they did away with her? That is what most people seem to believe. That video of her sitting up on the stretcher is completely haunting. How terrified she must've been. Sorry that's about all I can say... Someone knows what happened, that's for sure. Nothing about that scene added up.

dorakorea

Established
I think we have witnessed enough things by now to be fairly sure it wasn't an accident.
The thing is: the scene of her death is like a stage. Any suspicious event is. The moon landing is the embodiment of this notion. And we can say that, in all its unspeakable horror, 9/11 was meticulously set up as a huge cinematic stage.
The irritating thing of stages is that one is never able to see who and what is behind what is visible to the eyes.
What I mean is... maybe Anne Heche's death was related to the movie, or it was only partly. Maybe it wasn't even the cause. Maybe they would have killed her anyway, and there were other people involved for different reasons.
Events like this often benefit several parties and have more than one purpose.
Things are always much more complicated.
Hollywood, the CIA, the government, the Rotschilds, the Ninth Circle, the Illuminati... There are just too many evil organizations successfully operating in the dark.
For me, The CIA is always the prime suspect. It is the most powerful terrorist organization in the world, far more powerful than any government, and has ramifications literally everywhere. It was in Tibet at the time of the Dalai Lama's escape to India. I mean: Tibet. In 1959.
The rule is: be suspicious of anything under the sun, and be suspicious of your own suspicions. as good old Socrates said, *I know that I know nothing*.
We don't actually know who Anne Heche really was.
But the Monarch butterfly on her tombstone is an unmistakeable giveaway.
Sadly, people who are mind controlled are not regular individuals. They enter a space in which our idea of rationality and morality simply disappears. North and South are meaningless words. We just can't relate to this people, because they are different humans all together.
Anne Heche was in Hollywod and in the MK Ultra project, which opens a range of possibilities. Unfortunately, we don't know what possibility is true.
We have no choice but to file her case in an archive called *MAYBE*.

Last edited:

minnie82

Superstar
I wish I was more tech savvy so I could post info on the forum. I always have trouble so I just end up writing about my observations instead. She was an actress who was famous for her lesbian relationship with Ellen DeGeneres. She did have a certain relatable quality which made her pretty popular. Also she was abused horribly by her father. Her successful career was majorly effected by one strange incident when she was under the influence of the drug ecstasy and she wandered into a stranger's house. It's actually a pretty amusing story. Anyway, she was working on a project about child trafficking called "the girl in room 13". Unfortunately, she was not able to finish the project due to her untimely death. So it's natural for anyone to make a connection between the known Hollywood pedo cesspool and her death. Maybe she just said too much and they did away with her? That is what most people seem to believe. That video of her sitting up on the stretcher is completely haunting. How terrified she must've been. Sorry that's about all I can say... Someone knows what happened, that's for sure. Nothing about that scene added up.
Talking about Ellen Degeneres, another ex Gf die in a car accident like Heche , that look fishy