Anne Heche

Tikawanda

Established
I thought blood sacrifices were usually chosen from people that the masses wouldn't expect to die? Typically young and popular celebrities? Anne was over 50 and had a history of problems for as long as I can remember. Her death seems more like a product of her self-destructive habits than a ritualistic killing.

redqueen

Superstar
it's not always Tikawanda
some elites are born for that specific
purpose in these in the club families
and their taught it's an honour to be
chosen as a sacrifice

they also use talented/sometimes not
young Peoples to take their life forces
and steal their talent look at ladygaga

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
something that just crossed my mind
if she was using drugs would those drugs
be outta her system that fast that she woulda
been able to donate organs

this is why I like old school cars and not this newer
crap,not only are they built better,most cars now a
days are made to disintegrate on impact it seems

look at what a Good hacker is capable of with
not even self driving cars but any that has technology
that has wifi connection which most do as when
something's wrong the mechanic can run diagnostics
to find any problems

Mini Cooper anyone Know if that make of car and whether
it had man made technology in it?this video shows why
We have to question anything and everything when
it comes to suspicious/strange deaths of celebrities
of any status/a,b,c list especially those working in any
media that is tackling or outing trafficking of Children/adults

reporter says take a look ya can See all the charred items
in the driveway but I don't really See much of anything thats
charred can anyone else See it might be my eyes

again Ya Hear them say she was awake and speaking to
them which was a Good sign is that before they wrapped
her up as though she was dead or after she popped up and
tried escaping

over 59 firemen to get her outta the car that's a strange
piece of information is that the usual amount of
firemen that shows up to an accident cause where I am Ya
would be lucky if even 10 showed up usually tops its 5-6
maybe it's different in California

65 mins to exstinguish stubborn flames and then get
her outta the heavily damaged car so they did leave her
in the car while they put out the flames,could it be they
were trying to make sure she was/would be dead by time
they got to pulling her out and for sure after that long she
woulda been is that why they were shocked to See her sit up

the reporter that's reporting live as it's happening must
not have Known it was a female as when she pops up
the reporter says "omg he's completely alive"

the girl that made/posted the video Sees the same
as We have here that her clothing being intact except
where they looked to be cut off and her flesh doesn't
look to reflect the severe burns they say she had

the same thing I asked which now I don't Believe she
woulda had her hair intact as the cars engulfed in flames
,she is in there how long before the fm shows up even in
such a small space and how much longer til the flames
are actually put out

I've Seen and had enough Peoples i Know in car accidents
that have resulted in the cars being engulfed and some of
the Peoples being able to get out after a few minutes

some of them had lost at the least half the hair if not all
that's a few minutes not just over an hr for the fm but she
was sitting it how long before they got there also,so nope
I don't believe she woulda had any hair left

would that be the only severe injuries if she slammed
into the house fast/hard enough to make her car burst
and become engulfed in flames

how convenient too that the home owner happened to
be in her backyard and she has a gofund for repairs to
her house that last I looked was at like 175k or so,I'm
sure by now it'll be much more

moments before she died she went into a wig shop where
the gentleman says she was not speaking "cursive?"how
he uses to describe someone that's seems impaired/drunk
that she looked/seemed fine and he does seem sincere
in his video

anyhow I'm off to dumb down and sleep this is really sounding
more suspicious the more details that come out

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
different angle of when she sits up
in this one Ya can See her face clearer
and it doesn't look to be burnt,We also get
to See the hand behind the back fm and he
looks to have some sorta canister in his hand

yet another angle
in this her pants look purplish in this video
marker 2:50,also mentions ah narrowly missing
a cyclist,she drove her car through the house about
30ft all the way to the back 2ft from where the owner
of the house was sitting with her 2 dogs ,ff rescued
ah and the owner/dogs from the house which was
also engulfed in flames by this time it's now destroyed
red tagged

first I Heard about the dogs or cyclist and I thought
they said the only reason the owner of house survived
was she was in her backyard at the time but now its
she was sitting in the back of the house stranger and
stranger this story gets

why no mention of the wig shop guy and how he said
she seemed fine no signs of her being impaired at all

Last edited:

julia7771

Rookie
different angle of when she sits up
in this one Ya can See her face clearer
and it doesn't look to be burnt,We also get
to See the hand behind the back fm and he
looks to have some sorta canister in his hand

great find redqueen! I've been researching this and you can appear unburned when you've effectively been "boiled alive" from the heat; this means the skin looks white due to no blood. the intensity of the heat in these cases literally boils the three layers of skin resulting in white appearing 3rd degree burns without the charred affect from direct flames, so I understand. In Anne's case she was pulled from the passenger side, which means she was able to release her seatbelt from the driver's side and likely hide under the passenger side dashboard?

redqueen

Superstar
so that same day she was meant to be
on a panel discussing girl in room 13
she went to a wig shop to what buy a
wig or just try em on shop guy made it
sound like she bought one and she almost
hits a guy as she is speeding through an alley

this whole thing stinks of cover up too many
questions that of course We'll never get the
answers to,I still wanna Know what is the
canister that ff is holding behind his back
the whole time We See him in video as thats
a lil strange to me why not put it down and use
Your hands to offer some assistance eh

Oh wow, so my hunch about diana worship may actually be right, thats crazy!

admit i don't have it figured out but i think it has something to do with Diana worship
I actually went n looked up when princess diana dies 25 years ago, and i looked up to see if it was during the same moon phase (its not, anne was full moon and diana was new moon) but it didnt occur to me to just invert the 13 and 31.

redqueen

Superstar

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
It's a possibility that Heche's car was being remotely driven making it look like she was out of control. According to the store owner, where Anne Heche was last seen purchasing a red wig, Heche seemed "sweet," sober and coherent. It was after leaving this business that her car hit an apt. building, then sped down a back lane nearly hitting a pedestrian and finally raced down a street crashing into a home. I don't even think that cocaine could cause that kind of erratic behavior in such a short period of time.

julia7771

Rookie
It's a possibility that Heche's car was being remotely driven making it look like she was out of control. According to the store owner, where Anne Heche was last seen purchasing a red wig, Heche seemed "sweet," sober and coherent. It was after leaving this business that her car hit an apt. building, then sped down a back lane nearly hitting a pedestrian and finally raced down a street crashing into a home. I don't even think that cocaine could cause that kind of erratic behavior in such a short period of time.
Not to dampen your theory, but it's really important to understand her mental health and life as an actress. most people with bipolar/borderline are brilliant at giving face in public. I personally can be suicidal home alone, then go to the local shop and engage with charisma and magnetism; it's a switch for extroverted BPs, connection gives energy, aloneness behind closed doors is akin to intolerable doom. this switch occurs like night and day depending on the environment.

Anne is definitely an extrovert, has a pattern of tormented behaviour after a break up like borderline PDs add drugs and an ability to act (play characters) and this behaviour is not odd at all. None of this screams conspiracy to me. She committed suicide.

Her break up with Thomas Jane was the last straw in her lifelong quest to be truly loved after being rejected, abused and neglected by both parents in childhood. I guess I see this so clearly as I have very similar personality traits to AH as well as diagnoses and have a past history of similiar behaviour (including substances) as she; though my plan was always to high speed smash into a wall and kill myself after a break up; I could never fathom murdering someone.

I thank the Lord Jesus for showing me the love that she was searching for... I'm far from fixed, but I now have an anchor. Hollywood itself is the only conspiracy here as well as the countless charlatans Anne saw to process her trauma namely guided therapy with LSD and mushrooms... the perfect setting to insert demonic attachments while AH is in a suggestive and induced state.

It's really is important to research her life before making wild conspiracy theories... read her book, listen to her mother Nancy Heche on youtube, research her childhood... her death is not particularly suprising. Also watch her "better together" podcasts with heather Duffy, AH is absolutely smashed (alcohol) and jittery (amphetamines) from 2021 to present in almost every episode sadly.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Not to dampen your theory, but it's really important to understand her mental health and life as an actress. most people with bipolar/borderline are brilliant at giving face in public. I personally can be suicidal home alone, then go to the local shop and engage with charisma and magnetism; it's a switch for extroverted BPs, connection gives energy, aloneness behind closed doors is akin to intolerable doom. this switch occurs like night and day depending on the environment.

Anne is definitely an extrovert, has a pattern of tormented behaviour after a break up like borderline PDs add drugs and an ability to act (play characters) and this behaviour is not odd at all. None of this screams conspiracy to me. She committed suicide.

Her break up with Thomas Jane was the last straw in her lifelong quest to be truly loved after being rejected, abused and neglected by both parents in childhood. I guess I see this so clearly as I have very similar personality traits to AH as well as diagnoses and have a past history of similiar behaviour (including substances) as she; though my plan was always to high speed smash into a wall and kill myself after a break up; I could never fathom murdering someone.

I thank the Lord Jesus for showing me the love that she was searching for... I'm far from fixed, but I now have an anchor. Hollywood itself is the only conspiracy here as well as the countless charlatans Anne saw to process her trauma namely guided therapy with LSD and mushrooms... the perfect setting to insert demonic attachments while AH is in a suggestive and induced state.

It's really is important to research her life before making wild conspiracy theories... read her book, listen to her mother Nancy Heche on youtube, research her childhood... her death is not particularly suprising. Also watch her "better together" podcasts with heather Duffy, AH is absolutely smashed (alcohol) and jittery (amphetamines) from 2021 to present in almost every episode sadly.
You make some excellent points. While I haven't read her biography, I followed the Heche stories about the aliens and her thinking she was god and I did some follow up reading on her and I'm aware of her fragile mental state, her ultra religious mother and monster of a father etc...

Regarding the remote control vehicle theory, it actually wasn't my theory. I was responding to a comment and video that Redqueen had posted regarding the idea that Heche's Mini may have been remote controlled and said it was a possibility.

While you state it was a (attempted) suicide, and I'll admit it's the most obvious and logical conclusion, we are talking about Hollywood, the land of illusion, and it's many ties to the military and the CIA. A place awash with mind control and surveillance. Where cover-ups and bizarre Hollywood deaths are all too common. Many linked to speaking out or drawing attention to Human/Child Trafficking and Human Sex Slaves. So is it really a "wild conspiracy theory" to imagine that a vehicle could have been tampered with and remotely controlled in Hollywood? I don't think so. Anythings possible.

julia7771

Rookie
You make some excellent points. While I haven't read her biography, I followed the Heche stories about the aliens and her thinking she was god and I did some follow up reading on her and I'm aware of her fragile mental state, her ultra religious mother and monster of a father etc...

Regarding the remote control vehicle theory, it actually wasn't my theory. I was responding to a comment and video that Redqueen had posted regarding the idea that Heche's Mini may have been remote controlled and said it was a possibility.

While you state it was a (attempted) suicide, and I'll admit it's the most obvious and logical conclusion, we are talking about Hollywood, the land of illusion, and it's many ties to the military and the CIA. A place awash with mind control and surveillance. Where cover-ups and bizarre Hollywood deaths are all too common. Many linked to speaking out or drawing attention to Human/Child Trafficking and Human Sex Slaves. So is it really a "wild conspiracy theory" to imagine that a vehicle could have been tampered with and remotely controlled in Hollywood? I don't think so. Anythings possible.
agree. anything is possible indeed.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I mentioned it before,
but a scandal always followed
her around. I always found that odd.
She was even ridiculed on South Park.
I may be wrong but I suspect that Anne Heche may have been a victim of Trauma Based Mind Control. She seems to have all the classic signs of this form of abuse. Hollywood always attacks anyone who breaks their programming as we've seen with Britney Spears, Amanda Bynes, Shai LaBeouf, Kanye West and the list goes on....

Edit: One thing that doesn't get a lot of attention is suicide programming, which Fritz Springmeier wrote about in his MK series. Where a MK subject would be programmed to commit suicide if they decided to speak out on a forbidden subject and attempted to become a whistle blower.

Screenshot 2022-08-19 at 18-26-20 anne-heche-tattoo.jpg (JPEG Image 185 × 320 pixels).pngScreenshot 2022-08-19 at 18-59-37 story.vert.crazy.cover.jpg (JPEG Image 220 × 332 pixels).png

I always thought both Hollywood
and the CIA in many ways are
one and the same in the sense that
both institutions try to convince
society of a grand illusion.
I posted this before but it's Ben Affleck admitting that "Hollywood and the clandestine services spend most of their time convincing people that something that is not true, is in fact true." He later semi jokes that "Hollywood is full of CIA agents..."

Worthwhile article that just brushes the surface of their influence and power.

Last edited: