Anne Heche

How would she have been a blood sacrifice? I don't know too much about Anne, aside from what was on Wikipedia because I'm not really interested in doing any more research about her, but she seems to have had a rough life from the onset. The fact that she had drugs in her system sadly doesn't surprise me.

The same with Olivia Newton-John. She was struggling with cancer for years and unfortunately, had succumb to it. That's not to say blood sacrifices don't happen, but there are times when people in Hollywood pass away because of adverse circumstances.

minnie82

Superstar
How would she have been a blood sacrifice? I don't know too much about Anne, aside from what was on Wikipedia because I'm not really interested in doing any more research about her, but she seems to have had a rough life from the onset. The fact that she had drugs in her system sadly doesn't surprise me.

The same with Olivia Newton-John. She was struggling with cancer for years and unfortunately, had succumb to it. That's not to say blood sacrifices don't happen, but there are times when people in Hollywood pass away because of adverse circumstances.
i know, but everything is possible in Hollyweird

There are so many deaths in the celeb world within the last while, it's hard not to think it's some sort of sacrifice. Maybe it's done in a different way. Apparently Anne here was going through some psychotic episodes and she was going crazy, wonder if it was some sort of humiliation ritual. Who knows anymore with Hollywood.

minnie82

Superstar
Sure, but to call every death a blood sacrifice trivializes the authentic blood sacrifices in Hollywood. We should be critical and discerning when we label certain things as it can sully and weaken any real investigative truth in the issue.
in the showbiz nothing a coincidence , even regular people were sacrificed sometimes

Everything is so darn sketchy in Hollywood. There's no trusting anything. We would be horrified to find out the full extent to their madness.
I agree. We should investigate rather than speculate...y'know, find the evidence to see if it was a blood sacrifice rather than just saying it was because we think or feel it is. If there are things that don't add up in Anne's car crash other than what's being reported, that information should be scrutinized further.

I agree. We should investigate rather than speculate...y'know, find the evidence to see if it was a blood sacrifice rather than just saying it was because we think or feel it is. If there are things that don't add up in Anne's car crash other than what's being reported, that information should be scrutinized further.
What they report sadly doesn't tell the full story, either. So much is being hidden. I guess we do as much investigating we can do for what we can find.

Leviathan

Established
People on Twitter seem to think so because there is a video of her sitting up on the stretcher and apparently trying to escape yet a paramedic pushes her back down. They also mentioned a movie she starred in called Toxic Skies about chemtrails and a movie called Girl In Room 13 about sex trafficking coming out.

Lucy

Star
Watch this video,, especially beginning at the 1:30 min mark.

It looks like she was prematurely put in a bodybag and was she trying to escape?

I certainly do not believe she was a blood sacrifice.

But i'ts just very strange. If you read the comments, some paramedics commented that they don't understand why her head was in a bag, no IV, no oxygen etc.

You never cover live injured like that.

redqueen

Superstar
maybe she was to uncontroable and
wouldn't do what was expected of her
when it comes to staying relevant in
hw

maybe that's why she sits up and
tries to get away by the looks of it as
she Knew what was going down

that if she died this way no one would
question it specially if it was said shes
on drugs

redqueen

Superstar
she doesn't look burnt really when she
sits up unless it's on the bottom half but
it doesn't really look like it as Ya can See
her legs as she is struggling to free herself
of the body bag/sheet

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
All very strange.

From People Magazine.

Screenshot 2022-08-13 at 19-41-14 Anne Heche Was a 'Hero' for Victims of Violence Says Girl in...png

Screenshot 2022-08-13 at 19-18-38 Anne Heche Was a 'Hero' for Victims of Violence Says Girl in...png

Screenshot 2022-08-13 at 19-42-28 Paul Walker was About to Expose Clinton Conspiracy Before he...png

redqueen

Superstar
could that be the trigger for all their deaths
then is none wanted to take part in the club
practices that involve Children/Peoples
does make one wonder doesn't it

"Though she was declared dead she wanted
to donate her organs so her Heart was still
beating at the time"

very strange indeed as she didn't look as though
she had any injuries in the video no blood on the
white bag/sheet she sat up out of