Anna Nicole Smith's Daughter Today

Tatilina

Star
Uh. I don't know these ppl personally... Do you? I don't know how he raises her. I know what TV says, and I don't always believe TV.
I come to the conclusion bc I saw a piece on TV about a child who's parents were in the industry.
@williejonesjr not here you didn't and this is where I was addressing your conclusion which had to be based upon an assumption you made due to the ''piece you saw on a TV show''

That is the assumption I was addressing.

Vixy

Star
How is it naive? Nobody knows or has any facts. Unless you've spent time around her or been with her through her daily routine, you don't know. If she happens to turn out like Britney, Katy Perry, Miley, Rihanna or the rest of them, then you can make that call. Until then, its presumptuous to say otherwise and anyone who assumes is full of air.
Oh come on! Everything points to it! Do you really think that an MK'd persons daughter wil not be mk'd herself+ It doesnt work that way, they draw benefits from EVERYTHING. I wish you were wrong, I really do, but no. :/

Vixy

Star
I think her fate is sealed .God knows how much pedo Jews she already had to serve .She's still too young now ,wait when she is ready for her own Disney Show.Sad but true .If you believe she's a normal child then go wait for the easter bunny
Yeah. Thats what I said: It's naive to think shes anything but a moonchild. Sadly. :/ Poor little girl. WIsh I could help her.

Tatilina

Star
Oh come on! Everything points to it! Do you really think that an MK'd persons daughter wil not be mk'd herself+ It doesnt work that way, they draw benefits from EVERYTHING. I wish you were wrong, I really do, but no. :/
What points to it? The matter of fact is that you don't know. I don't believe Anna Nicole was MK'ed. I do believe though she was a heavy user and abuser of prescription medications that influenced her behaviour. No one has any proof that she was MK'ed. You don't know how it works unless you've been in the same situation yourself. Otherwise, you don't know.

Tatilina

Star
Do we have proof that anyone was MK'ed?
Nope we don't. I just can't believe that every single person who is close to or related to someone who was somewhat famous, is mind controlled. She looks happy and healthy to me. She looks like any other normal little girl growing up with a loving stable parent. If Disney gets their hands on her or she goes down the same path as Miley Cyrus and the rest of them that went from good girl persona to bad girl persona, then I can agree, but so far she hasn't even appeared in a TV show. I don't see any harm in having her on a talk show to cure people's curiosity of how she's doing. They make money by doing so and I don't see anything wrong with that either. Technically the only proof is the dramatic change in their character and behaviour. I haven't seen that happen with Dannielynn and I hope it doesn't. I'm sorry, but I'm not one to go around assuming the worst case scenario for someone, especially a child. To me, it's no different then placing a curse on someone rather than speaking blessings on their life.

FreeBritney

Rookie
Nope we don't. I just can't believe that every single person who is close to or related to someone who was somewhat famous, is mind controlled. She looks happy and healthy to me. She looks like any other normal little girl growing up with a loving stable parent. If Disney gets their hands on her or she goes down the same path as Miley Cyrus and the rest of them that went from good girl persona to bad girl persona, then I can agree, but so far she hasn't even appeared in a TV show. I don't see any harm in having her on a talk show to cure people's curiosity of how she's doing. They make money by doing so and I don't see anything wrong with that either. Technically the only proof is the dramatic change in their character and behaviour. I haven't seen that happen with Dannielynn and I hope it doesn't. I'm sorry, but I'm not one to go around assuming the worst case scenario for someone, especially a child. To me, it's no different then placing a curse on someone rather than speaking blessings on their life.
That's a little harsh of you .Of course no one wants anything bad happen to Dannielynn. Time will tell. I think its really wrong to put a child on TV Larry should know better and put her far far away from that and take a normal job. They're were on German TV a couple of times since her birth and she seems not normal to me , very isolated and sad .Larry didn't allowed her to speak to the camera and it was clear that she doesn't love it to be followed around. the interview altogether painted Anna in the baddest light possible with clown video etc. it made me mad. Why has a 10 year old to deal with that ?? What happens to her mind when she googles Anna's Name and see all that shit in the future ??. Of course you can't see it in their faces when someone is MKd that's why its so tricky. Newest example Paris Jackson .Jacko always tried to protect his kids after his dead they were public property. They're parents maybe made mistakes but these kids don't owe the media or public anything especially since they're destroyed Anna and Jacko and made constantly fun of them and worse ,until they're were dead.