Anna Nicole Smith "It's alot of mind control, what happened to me"

Vixy

Star
I just watched this interview where Jackie Collins interviews her about how she shot up in weight and then down faster than anything she's ever seen and Anna replies with "It's alot of mind control". I jumped in my chair! Ofc she could mean that you try to control yourself and not eat so much but coming from a famous bleached blonde with red lips and a sexual overdrive it makes you react if you're in the know, so thought I'd share. At 1:50.

Note that shes not on any meds in this interview. Maybe they had her on sedatives to keep her quiet or make her seem unbeliavable. Bc here she is completely clear and understandable. No child voice either.

Ps: 1:43 She's showing off her kabbala band.

Last edited:

AMK

Rookie
Those last few months of Anna Nicole's and her son Daniel's lives seemed really weird and sketchy. I saw this clip of Daniel, Howard and Anna in a bedroom and Daniel was so wasted he couldn't walk by himself and Howard was trying to steer him into bed. It was awful, that poor kid never had a chance.

Vixy

Star
Those last few months of Anna Nicole's and her son Daniel's lives seemed really weird and sketchy. I saw this clip of Daniel, Howard and Anna in a bedroom and Daniel was so wasted he couldn't walk by himself and Howard was trying to steer him into bed. It was awful, that poor kid never had a chance.
I'd love to see the clip if you can remember it. Daniel did die of an overdose and the whole Anna Nicole thing was super strange. I can imagine him getting into drugs bc he had grown up with seeing Anna on prescriptions but to see her that gone all the time and then him dying and then her dying aswell. C'mon! This vid of her actually saying "It's alot of mind control, what happened to me" referring to losing weight by controlling yourself might be a way for her to tell those in the know that they (we) are right. I'm so surprised they let that air, actually, especially since she was completely clear headed in it. Then again they do love to let us know. Its like they were playing with us, like a cat and mouse game and they gave us a small, small bite.

Helioform

Star
That is from the gold-digger who married a rich 80 years old man just to inherit his money after he died. Things didn't turn out as she expected however.

Leviathan

Established
I watched a few episodes of her show about a year ago, and one of them was very creepy to me. Before each episode she does a cute little introduction basically letting you know what the episode was going to be about. This particular episode centered around Anna going to receive acting lessons. At the beginning of this episode she did a little acting monologue where she was pretending to be a woman who just lost her son and was devastated after the fact. It was played off for laughs of course at Anna Nicole trying to be a serious actress.

The episodes of the show have since been removed, but that particular one really stands out for me because it is exactly what would happen just a few years later. I'd be shocked if that was a coincidence.

Vixy

Star
I watched re-runs of her show a few months ago. It's sad, because she seemed so drugged up and out of it most of the time.
Yeah. I felt the same way about it. Thats why I was so surprised with the interview on Jackie where she was clearheaded and sharp. That's the Anna we wanted to see, the REAL Anna and not the foggy.

Vixy

Star
I watched a few episodes of her show about a year ago, and one of them was very creepy to me. Before each episode she does a cute little introduction basically letting you know what the episode was going to be about. This particular episode centered around Anna going to receive acting lessons. At the beginning of this episode she did a little acting monologue where she was pretending to be a woman who just lost her son and was devastated after the fact. It was played off for laughs of course at Anna Nicole trying to be a serious actress.

The episodes of the show have since been removed, but that particular one really stands out for me because it is exactly what would happen just a few years later. I'd be shocked if that was a coincidence.
Wo! Thats exactly how they do it to; They show what's to come, make them "play a part" to brag about their doings.

Major Blood

Rookie
Wo! Thats exactly how they do it to; They show what's to come, make them "play a part" to brag about their doings.
I believe this is from shortly after her son Daniel died in September, 2006...

Don't know if anyone can research the timeline on it. Notice her handler in the background, Howard K. Stern... He doesn't look pleased, but who knows what his intentions were at this point?

Devine

Star

wow creepy

TruthSucker

Established
Oh, yeah, she was. She wasn't all botoxed and facelifted to hell, like Pamela Anderson.
And she was never the most beautiful women that lived ... c'mon. How many women live on earth right now? 2-3 billion? :rolleyes:

Anyway, researching Anna with Illuminati brought me to this page, seems very interesting.
https://mindcontrolblackassassins.com/tag/anna-nicole-smith/
https://mindcontrolblackassassins.com/tag/anna-nicole-smith/
I was just criss-crossing the text but I would say definitely worth reading the whole.

Haferflocken

Do you have still this clip ?