Angela Merkel shaking

Jorgy714

Anyone notice Chancellor Angela Merkel shaking during national anthems. Just find it weird that it happened twice during national anthems.Seems like her MK Ultra programming is wearing off. Any thoughts?

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Could be what I have. I shake like that during an episode. But you get really skinny with my disease so hmm.. You also faint when standing up that long all still bc the heart cant pump the blood effectively enough. Standing is therefore considered a stress with this so that could increase the shakings. Could have it confirmed if I knew she wears glasses or contacts since it gets your vision. Does she have any vision problems?

Stephania

Star
Anyone notice Chancellor Angela Merkel shaking during national anthems. Just find it weird that it happened twice during national anthems.Seems like her MK Ultra programming is wearing off. Any thoughts?

IDK.. it could be a plethora of things https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-mpcs-us-revc&sxsrf=ACYBGNTmJrkbrTPZUEOXGaLelIt92K51cw:1567965698895&q=tremor&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAOOQFhJJySxOTSxOVSjOSMzOzEtXSMpPqVTi0M_VN7BMMbJYxMpWUpSam18EAA7T5nUrAAAA&biw=360&bih=630#scso=_JkJ1Xf3XI8_C-gTT-JLQAw40:0.5.5.5.5.5

I'm sure she's not happy about it though

saki

Star
https://www.dw.com/en/merkel-east-german-upbringing-influenced-my-leadership-style/a-51176619
Merkel: East German upbringing influenced my leadership style
Angela Merkel has said that her leadership style is partly shaped by her youth in the communist former German Democratic Republic. The German chancellor also described her upbringing in the East as "almost comfortable."

German Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Friday that her leadership style is partly shaped by her upbringing in the former German Democratic Republic (GDR).

Merkel made the remarks in an interview with German newspaper Süddeutsche Zeitung a day ahead of the 30th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall.

"For 35 years, I experienced the official opinion as different from my own," Merkel said, referring to the communist leadership of the former East Germany. "I was alone with my opinion, or shared it with very few people. That's why it does not bother me when others see things differently."

The chancellor has successfully pushed through several divisive policies during her 14 years in power, a fact that she credits to her youthful experience of having a dissenting opinion.

Read more: Angela Merkel's American dream — if the Berlin Wall hadn't fallen

Angela Merkel (nee Kasner) pictured in 1973 in the GDR

'Comfortable' life in the GDR

In the interview, Merkel also described the quality of life that she experienced under East German rule.

"Life in the GDR was almost comfortable in a certain way sometimes, because there were some things one simply couldn't influence," she told the newspaper.

"There are a lot of people," she added, "who simply had a hard time understanding that there was a difference between the GDR state and the individual life of the GDR citizens."

"I've been asked if you could be happy in the GDR, and if you could laugh. Yes, but we made compromises," she said.

The chancellor will participate in several events over the weekend to mark the anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall, having welcomed US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Friday.

Merkel was born in the West German city of Hamburg in 1954 but moved with her family to Brandenburg, in East Germany, when she was only three months old.

ed/dr (dpa, Reuters)

Aero

Superstar
Cold weather takes some getting used to. Plus you can lose that cold tolerance you have built up.

Of course, I'm not ruling out the potential that these events are some kind of weird psychic attack. It just doesn't seem like that's some kind of genius move. Maybe chilling someone's blood is cool for a novice, but the big dogs are all about true terror tactics.