And So It Begins?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The “victims” as far as I can see are the tax payers paying for inmates’ care while they use their free time to come up with these schemes.
Its the taxpayers who fund these rehabilitational facilities where the prisoners are denied the programs which would help them re-integrate into society as productive members. That money now flows straight to the top, not towards the betterment of prisoners or free society.

i think forcing either the so called soyboy narrative or the macho guy narrative is bad. let men be who they are some men are more sensitive some are macho, same as women.
to many men are aggressive and abusive because they think thats what they need to be, they feel emasculated if they dont punch their wives or girlfriends, and have to have complete control.
i had a dad who was a mans man, ex miner, hard working, muscular, worked with his hands that where always cut, cracked and dirty but he never treated his daughters like second class citizens, if i said i anted to be a mechanic he would of been cool with it. he also never treated men who were sensitive or effeminate as different or bad. his personality was hard and macho but that was him. thats how it should be in my eyes, its not bad if a guy likes pink and doing his nails, or if he likes to spend his day fixing his car drinking a beer as long as hes a good character.