And People Thought Blatant Racism Didn't Exist Anymore

TrymVonTryll

Rookie
Let's not pretend like whites (American/NATO) and their invasion of the country had nothing to do with that.
Does that justify their deplorable behavior? Sure, I do not agree with NATO in its current form, but who were the rebels? Easily misguided people or paid mercenaries? Probably a mix of both, yet they were most certainly not western folk. NATO did airstrikes, but airstrikes alone accomplish little if there aren't any ground forces. It is not enough to only point at the elite or as you say "whites" for all the problems and atrocities in the world. In the end we are ALL responsible for our own actions, even the misguided and ignorant.

X-Maverick

Established
The voice that defends exploitation is the voice of privilige. The voice of selfishness. The voice of that which is lowest, of that which is base. It is degeneracy.

The voice which benefits from exploitation and is only concerned with its own selfish interests and doesn't give a damn about the human race.
I don't give a damn about your stupid and false opinion. Now, if you please, get off that soap box. It's just a damn hoodie.

Last edited:

Kung Fu

Superstar
Is the US or NATO organising the slave trade then?

Can't always blame the elite. Some people just don't like the way other people look and the elite don't always have something to do with that.
I actually wouldn't be surprised if they were after all they are the ones responsible for everything that's happening there right now. If American and European colonialists minded their own business we wouldn't even be discussing this right now.

Kung Fu

Superstar
African slaves were being traded before Europeans and colonialism, especially to Arabs, so why is that not a fail? Not to mention that the beginning of the Arab slave trade coincided with the birth of Islam in the 7th century.
Who said it wasn't a fail?

The beginning of the Arab slave trade did not coincide with the birth of Islam. Slaves were being traded among Arabs long before Islam ever entered the scene.

Last edited:

Kung Fu

Superstar
The Arabs were peoples from the Arabian peninsula and some regions north of it, not the regions that are indicated on the map. The Egyptians weren't Arabs, they were who we now know as Copts. People in northern Syria and beyond were also Semitic peoples, like Arameans, Chaldeans, Phoenicians, but not Arabs. The regions on that map have been subject to Arabisation, they were not originally Arab.
They were Arabs or semites (cousins) in some form so they had every right to remove colonizers from their land.

Kung Fu

Superstar

Kung Fu

Superstar
Does that justify their deplorable behavior? Sure, I do not agree with NATO in its current form, but who were the rebels? Easily misguided people or paid mercenaries? Probably a mix of both, yet they were most certainly not western folk. NATO did airstrikes, but airstrikes alone accomplish little if there aren't any ground forces. It is not enough to only point at the elite or as you say "whites" for all the problems and atrocities in the world. In the end we are ALL responsible for our own actions, even the misguided and ignorant.
Spoken like a true colonialist. They were paid mercenaries and given money and backing by the US. None of that would have went down if it wasn't for America. Libya, I believe, was the richest African nation with a high standard of living who wanted to sell their oil in gold or whatever other currency they wanted. White America didn't like that so they decided to pay people to protest and then invaded them afterwards saying "look they want our help". Nice try though.

Europeans have fucked the world over but don't worry it's catching up to Europe as well. No one is safe thanks to the greed of the colonialists and imperialists. Also, I agree Arabs are messed up as well and have done some pretty messed up shit but no one comes close to what the Europeans and Americans have done to the world in the last 100-500 years.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if they were after all they are the ones responsible for everything that's happening there right now. If American and European colonialists minded their own business we wouldn't even be discussing this right now.
When the results of an overthrown government are the privatisation of resources, a widening gap between rich and poor, the country becoming an "accepted member of the international community", then we're probably dealing with the meddling of western imperialism, but if we're seeing a return to the dark ages, people being enslaved, their heads and limbs cut off for being of a different race or creed, we're more likely dealing with something else. I don't have to paint a picture here. What wouldn't surprise you is irrelevant. These men who took over parts of Libya and temporarily succeeded in taking over parts of Iraq and Syria were the ones implementing slavery, and they're not western or white.

From that article:

“We are black and we are proud. We are black and we are beautiful. We are black and we are not ashamed of being black.”

Ok then why the heck did you vandalize and steal from a fricking shop if you are proud of being black? If you really were proud, there is nothing anyone could say that would bother you and you wouldn't have to do this kind of stupid stuff.
Not to mention that they probably targeted the employment of quite a few black people. But they have black people's interests in mind, so they say ...

Kung Fu

Superstar
I don't have to paint a picture here. What wouldn't surprise you is irrelevant. These men who took over parts of Libya and temporarily succeeded in taking over parts of Iraq and Syria were the ones implementing slavery, and they're not western or white.
Well when you're a puppet you're most likely not going to be white or Western and that's exactly the point of being a puppet in the ME. We know for a fact that the US fucked up Iraq and created a vacuum there, we know for a fact that the US are helping and funding the rebels in Syria, and we know for a fact that the US supported, funded, and then invaded Libya. Colonialists carved up imaginary border lines that would keep the dumb Arabs fighting one another and if that wasn't enough why not fund and create rebel groups that will kill more of their own people. I agree the Arabs are at fault as well but let's not forget who's funding all of this and allowing it to reach the scale it has today. Again, they might not be Western or white but we know who their masters and backers are and they are Western and white ;)

Not to mention that they probably targeted the employment of quite a few black people. But they have black people's interests in mind, so they say ...
Nobody bats an eye when the Jews economically punish someone for insulting them (and this can be used very loosely in some cases) so why get mad when blacks do the same? Either get mad at both or ignore both...

How is it voluntary if it's necessary for survival?
...they depend on what little money they get from their job for their very survival. If they did not continue to work, then they would literally be homeless and starving. If someone is forced to get a job in order to live, then it's not voluntary.
You're basically saying that these people would die if the exploitative employment wasn't there, ergo the exploitative employment is necessary for their survival. (Not my words, yours.)

No they are not because the need to money to buy food and live, if the only jobs available are low pay then they can't just decide to walk away...
Low pay compared to what?

How is this relevant to what I was saying?
You were alluding that profit is what made capitalism evil and I gave an example to show how profit in itself isn't immoral and thus neither is the economic system who's incentive largely relies on it. You used outsourcing as an example, but the biggest victims of outsourcing are the people from the country the corporation is leaving, because they're the ones losing employment and job opportunity. The cheap pool of labour in poor countries were already there. These labourers didn't become low-cost because corporations started outsourcing; they are low-cost because their country's economy is worse. If their country wasn't in such a bad shape economically and there was plenty of high wage employment available, these corporations wouldn't go there since they wouldn't make the profit they were looking for. Neither would the low-cost labourers agree to do this job if there was much high wage employment available.

A system based on exploitation and selfishness is inherently immoral.
That's a biased way to frame it. Solidarity vs selfishness, individualism vs collectivism, freedom vs coercion, you can look at it from so many perspectives. But exploitation? Explain to me how a mutual profitable agreement between two parties is more exploitative than for instance, a federal income tax?

Well when you're a puppet you're most likely not going to be white or Western and that's exactly the point of being a puppet in the ME. We know for a fact that the US fucked up Iraq and created a vacuum there, we know for a fact that the US are helping and funding the rebels in Syria, and we know for a fact that the US supported, funded, and then invaded Libya. Colonialists carved up imaginary border lines that would keep the dumb Arabs fighting one another and if that wasn't enough why not fund and create rebel groups that will kill more of their own people. I agree the Arabs are at fault as well but let's not forget who's funding all of this and allowing it to reach the scale it has today. Again, they might not be Western or white but we know who their masters and backers are and they are Western and white
You don't think there are ME puppet masters behind this at all? Turkish government? Israeli government? Gulf States? All western whites according to you?

But let's not get adrift to a topic we largely agree upon. We were talking about racism and the comparison between a hoodie with "coolest monkey" on it and Arabs enslaving black Africans or black Africans targeting white farmers in South Africa on a daily basis, to wake up people who didn't think blatant racism existed anymore.

The beginning of the Arab slave trade did not coincide with the birth of Islam. Slaves were being traded among Arabs long before Islam ever entered the scene.
History of the Arab Slave Trade:

The Arab trade of Zanj (Bantu) slaves in Southeast Africa is one of the oldest slave trades, predating the European transatlantic slave trade by 700 years. Male slaves were often employed as servants, soldiers, or laborers by their owners, while female slaves, including those from Africa, were long traded to the Middle Eastern countries and kingdoms by Arab and Oriental traders as concubines and servants. Arab, African and Oriental traders were involved in the capture and transport of slaves northward across the Sahara desert and the Indian Ocean region into the Middle East, Persia and the Far East.

The oldest Arab slave trade is dated to 641. I'm not saying this is due to Islam, but they did coincide. Unless you have a source that dates the Arab slave trade further back.

Who said it wasn't a fail?
You said:

"African slaves were being traded prior to Islam so how was Islam responsible for or built upon racism if it didn't exist at the time? What a fail."

To which I said why blame European colonialism or whites for racism or slave trading if African slaves were being traded long before European colonialism or whites entered the scene?

Damien50

Star
Nobody bats an eye when the Jews economically punish someone for insulting them (and this can be used very loosely in some cases) so why get mad when blacks do the same? Either get mad at both or ignore both...
The Jews do nothing wrong. Ever. Now the blacks, despite generational trauma, systematic discrimination, poverty, etc have no right to be belligerent, defend themselves, or even protest because they just need to get with the program.

Btw, your comments are quite anti-Semitic and the Christian Zionist Anti Defamation League is on to you.

Sincerely,

A debt slave.

/end sarcasm

They were Arabs or semites (cousins) in some form so they had every right to remove colonizers from their land.
Well, most Ghassanid Arabs / Semites remained Christian and sided with their "colonizers" against the "good" Arabs "taking their country back". A lot of it in quotes because they can hardly be described as historical facts.

If you are a debt slave...who’s fault is that?
Individual debts are the result of the individual's decisions. The term "debt slave" refers to people who are enslaved to the debt created by the money supply through fractional reserve banking or central banking as a whole, that means you too.

Lisa

Superstar
Individual debts are the result of the individual's decisions. The term "debt slave" refers to people who are enslaved to the debt created by the money supply through fractional reserve banking or central banking as a whole, that means you too.
Thanks for the explanation

Kung Fu

Superstar
History of the Arab Slave Trade:

The Arab trade of Zanj (Bantu) slaves in Southeast Africa is one of the oldest slave trades, predating the European transatlantic slave trade by 700 years. Male slaves were often employed as servants, soldiers, or laborers by their owners, while female slaves, including those from Africa, were long traded to the Middle Eastern countries and kingdoms by Arab and Oriental traders as concubines and servants. Arab, African and Oriental traders were involved in the capture and transport of slaves northward across the Sahara desert and the Indian Ocean region into the Middle East, Persia and the Far East.

The oldest Arab slave trade is dated to 641. I'm not saying this is due to Islam, but they did coincide. Unless you have a source that dates the Arab slave trade further back.

You said:

"African slaves were being traded prior to Islam so how was Islam responsible for or built upon racism if it didn't exist at the time? What a fail."

To which I said why blame European colonialism or whites for racism or slave trading if African slaves were being traded long before European colonialism or whites entered the scene?
I think you're confused here. Are you telling me that there was no slavery going on among Arabs prior to the birth of Islam? If that's what's you're saying that's ridiculous.

"Slavery was widely practiced in pre-Islamic Arabia, as well as in the rest of the ancient and Medieval world."

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_views_on_slavery#Slavery_in_pre-Islamic_Arabia

"Though slavery was maintained, the Islamic dispensation enormously improved the position of the Arabian slave, who was now no longer merely a chattel but was also a human being with a certain religious and hence a social status and with certain quasi-legal rights. The early caliphs who ruled the Islamic community after the death of the Prophet also introduced some further reforms of a humanitarian tendency."

- https://sourcebooks.fordham.edu/med/lewis1.asp

Also, I don't only blame European or whites for slavery but the reason I single them out is because their slave trade is the most notorious and had the largest impact in the world we live in today.