And now... fireworks?

justjess

Superstar
I live near a state that you can get any fireworks and they get them and bring them back here where its all illegal but that doesn’t stop people. Its not about celebrating independence day anymore..hasn’t been for a long time..but it is about lighting off fireworks.
I get that. I’m explaining the northeast. I doubt a bunch of Brooklyn residents drove to the Midwest and brought back truckloads of fireworks.

Lisa

Superstar
I get that. I’m explaining the northeast. I doubt a bunch of Brooklyn residents drove to the Midwest and brought back truckloads of fireworks.
That I don’t know about..maybe soros had them trucked in?

George Soros conspiracy theories surge as protests sweep US

justjess

Superstar
That I don’t know about..maybe soros had them trucked in?

George Soros conspiracy theories surge as protests sweep US

justjess

Superstar
I’m sure Soros would have all the reason in the world to equip firefighters with commercial grade fireworks :rolleyes:

Maes17

Superstar
Trust me if that were available here I’d have them in my basement. My husband loves fireworks. I have a basement stacked with them. Can’t get the commercial stuff and we are the only state in the area where they are legal at all.
I bought some back in 2017.
I love fireworks too, but the drive is not worth it these days imo.

And no Soros did not bring in fireworks lol

Lisa

Superstar
Are fire fighters Antifa and BLM? Because I just posted you a video of firefighters setting off illegal fireworks.
There’s no trusting videos that put law enforcement or firefighters in a bad light at this time.

justjess

Superstar
There’s no trusting videos that put law enforcement or firefighters in a bad light at this time.
I could say the same thing about blm and Antifa Lisa.

There hasn’t been any controversy about firefighters ever. They aren’t law enforcement.

Lisa

Superstar
I could say the same thing about blm and Antifa Lisa.

There hasn’t been any controversy about firefighters ever. They aren’t law enforcement.
But they work in concert with the police...at least here they do.

I don’t know why you could say the same thing against the violence that comes with antifa and blm.

justjess

Superstar
But they work in concert with the police...at least here they do.

I don’t know why you could say the same thing against the violence that comes with antifa and blm.
If you can’t trust the video taped violence coming from cops why on earth should I trust that the video taped violence coming from blm (not Antifa, no evidence exists they are participating at all) is what it seems on the surface?

Why should I reject one source and not the other? All media is manipulated last time I checked. The tape of the firefighters was captured by a local man in the community who was driving past. I have no reason to doubt it’s authenticity. Nor do I have any reason to doubt the authenticity of the videotaped acts of police violence - uniformed police, in official uniforms not costume store uniforms and not denied by their stations either.

And again, FDNY is not NYPD. They don’t have an antagonistic relationship with the community.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I have zero clue about the theories posited here but I have also noticed a ton of fireworks going on, loud noises sound like gunshots, no actual fireworks to be seen because this is going on even in daylight even in a tiny little barely on the map town. My in laws are in Brooklyn and we’re complaining over the weekend that this has been going on at least a week and usually when you hear fireworks in Brooklyn the sirens are right behind them but there aren’t any sirens now. I can concur we have numerous family members who barely evaded arrest even for setting them off on the Fourth of July so it’s not an exaggeration.

is anyone else noticing weird firework antics going on? Anyone have a theory (I don’t like the above theory tbh)
I agree with the OP about the psy-war and desensititization. It seems the "fireworks" have left the horizontal plane and taken the vertical one....literally. Yes, its pretty convinient for people who cannot afford them to get them, just as the construction bricks magically appeared for use. I don't think it has anything to do with blm and antifa.

....shock and awe....
its not happening in the uk, is all i can tell you.
Only in America!

Other countries have moved on with their lives after covid but in America, the crazy train shows no sign of stopping.

justjess

Superstar
I agree with the OP about the psy-war and desensititization. It seems the "fireworks" have left the horizontal plane and taken the vertical one....literally. Yes, its pretty convinient for people who cannot afford them to get them, just as the construction bricks magically appeared for use. I don't think it has anything to do with blm and antifa.

....shock and awe....

Only in America!

Other countries have moved on with their lives after covid but in America, the crazy train shows no sign of stopping.
I was starting to think I was losing it @Karlysymon so thank you for weighing in. So much weird stuff lately and barely a blip about it even here... mass cellphone outages, weird firework stuff, black men found hanging from trees all over the country. Oh and the Mandela effect Juneteenth thing. Just a lot of weird stuff.

Karlysymon

Superstar
I was starting to think I was losing it @Karlysymon so thank you for weighing in. So much weird stuff lately and barely a blip about it even here... mass cellphone outages, weird firework stuff, black men found hanging from trees all over the country. Oh and the Mandela effect Juneteenth thing. Just a lot of weird stuff.
Please don't lose it! :)

There is a shock and awe thing going on and everyone now knows the shocks aren't going to stop until they culminate into a mega shock. The earlier one realizes it, the better they may survive it all. After i posted that document in the internment camps thread, i now think that a black-out will definitely be timed with a huge "natural" disaster. It was like that in the document.

Many things aren't popping up here because i think that the weariness and emotional exhaustion is creeping in and people just don't want to care anymore (or escape it by pretending it isn't consequential) and just want normal to return. Just fasten your seatbelts. :)

(iam out for 2weeks! so see you guys then)

justjess

Superstar
Please don't lose it! :)

There is a shock and awe thing going on and everyone now knows the shocks aren't going to stop until they culminate into a mega shock. The earlier one realizes it, the better they may survive it all. After i posted that document in the internment camps thread, i now think that a black-out will definitely be timed with a huge "natural" disaster. It was like that in the document.

Many things aren't popping up here because i think that the weariness and emotional exhaustion is creeping in and people just don't want to care anymore (or escape it by pretending it isn't consequential) and just want normal to return. Just fasten your seatbelts. :)
On your advice I will be “prepping” for a grid down situation ASAP. Just in case. Somethings not right. Everything feels “off” - normal isn’t coming back any time soon, if ever.

I saw some mention of an emp and China for later this year somewhere this morning.. I’ll try to find it

Stephania

Star
I have zero clue about the theories posited here but I have also noticed a ton of fireworks going on, loud noises sound like gunshots, no actual fireworks to be seen because this is going on even in daylight even in a tiny little barely on the map town. My in laws are in Brooklyn and we’re complaining over the weekend that this has been going on at least a week and usually when you hear fireworks in Brooklyn the sirens are right behind them but there aren’t any sirens now. I can concur we have numerous family members who barely evaded arrest even for setting them off on the Fourth of July so it’s not an exaggeration.

is anyone else noticing weird firework antics going on? Anyone have a theory (I don’t like the above theory tbh)
Yes. Every night in LA for the same amount of weeks and the same hours as NYC.

Maes17

Superstar
Yes. Every night in LA for the same amount of weeks and the same hours as NYC.
Firework sounds. No fireworks? Hmm?
It’s gunshots. If it’s nationwide, could be a potential government drill