And just like that there was a hospital shooting

Daze

Superstar
The only thing that's suspicious is that it is reported on. Truth is gun violence happens just about every day. Across the nation. Every now and then I'll hear gun shots late at night between 9pm and midnight. But i do live in the city.

Here's some recent stats from Chicago, which is #8 in the nation, despite often being referenced as #1 for gun violence.

1.jpeg

800 murders last year, but it didn't make headlines.

Not that guns are at fault. If guns weren't readily available people would just get knives, like they do in the east where guns are banned. Did you know China has QR codes tied to people when they buy knives? So when murder is committed the knife can be traced right back to you.

If someone wants to take you out it really doesn't matter if he has a gun or not. But give up the guns and expect a social credit system like China has in place to go global much sooner. Guns are the equalizer against tyranny.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I agree. The Texas shooting narrative is falling apart big time. Another distraction perhaps?
Texas narrative falling apart. But does the truth even matter anymore ? The outcome will be the same. Covid vaccines narrative has fallen apart too but what changes? The only thing that doesn't change is MSM ramming this down everyone's throat no matter how much it falls apart. They got away with fake election and everything else so truth now is irrelevant. Other shootings narrative fell apart nothing changes. Gives Alex Jones and others more grist for their mills and that's about it. I think Jones has gone into bankruptcy because of Sandy Hook.

Daze

Superstar
The only thing that doesn't change is MSM ramming this down everyone's throat no matter how much it falls apart.
The trust is being eviscerated.

2 years ago when con-vid began my work shut down for 2 weeks. When i seen no one at the shop i called and asked why no one was at work. Apparently there was a pandemic. Since i don't watch tv or do social media it was all new to me. The entire world shut down, for atleast 2 weeks.

Money pox has been a thing for what, 2 weeks now? A month? Normal society around me hasn't changed one iota.

Why? Because as far as the official narratives are concerned, the trust is eradicated. Things are changing but not so much for the good because people on the local level don't trust one another either.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Texas narrative falling apart. But does the truth even matter anymore ? The outcome will be the same. Covid vaccines narrative has fallen apart too but what changes? The only thing that doesn't change is MSM ramming this down everyone's throat no matter how much it falls apart. They got away with fake election and everything else so truth now is irrelevant. Other shootings narrative fell apart nothing changes. Gives Alex Jones and others more grist for their mills and that's about it. I think Jones has gone into bankruptcy because of Sandy Hook.
They control the media, they control the narrative. But that isn't to say that all our efforts are wasted...far from it. People today are far more suspicious of MSM. Noboby wants a vaccine today. They know we were right all along. They know the election was rigged. People who didn't see it, are finally opening their eyes.

free2018

Star
I agree. The Texas shooting narrative is falling apart big time. Another distraction perhaps?
It feels like they’re really ramping it up. It’s on the front page.

The timing of the shooting is suspect. I went through the coverage again and it seems strange:

“Dispatchers received a call about an active shooter at the Natalie Medical Building, a physicians' office building on the St. Francis Hospital campus, shortly after 4:50 p.m. local time, Dalgleish said.”

That’s a 9.

And here is another nine:

“"I just knew that it was a shooting situation because I saw police running with rifles," Davis, 45, told CNN. "That's when I got emotional."

I am probably missing the other 9. The gematria is always there.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
It feels like they’re really ramping it up. It’s on the front page.
Definitely. They have a ton of anti-gun protests and marches ready to go. It's a huge agenda.
They need the guns for whats coming next.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I'm surprised Canada is rolling over so easy on outlawing guns just like Australia. I can't see that happening in USA.
It's not all guns, just hand guns. People who already have them get to keep them. They are just restricting new guns from being sold and brought into the country legally. Sadly, we don't have the 2nd amendment. I'm sure there is going to be some pushback as its still early. They still have to vote on this in the fall.

Daze

Superstar
I can't see that happening in USA.
It won't. Even if it did guns would be about as hard to get as illegal drugs.

I'm positive i can find some narcotic within a mile if i wanted it. Even in my home town where i was born and raised with a population of about 3000 people illegal drugs are easy to come by.

If they tried to take guns it would be prohibition era all over again, when they tried to ban alcohol.

We see how well that worked out.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
It won't. Even if it did guns would be about as hard to get as illegal drugs.

I'm positive i can find some narcotic within a mile if i wanted it. Even in my home town where i was born and raised with a population of about 3000 people illegal drugs are easy to come by.

If they tried to take guns it would be prohibition era all over again, when they tried to ban alcohol.

We see how well that worked out.
I would be different in the US. If they keep ramping up these "events" whether it be shootings, riots, protests or economic collapse etc It will give them the excuse they need to bring in martial law. Like in Boston, going door to door but on a massive scale. It wouldn't be easy but it could happen.

Lovegod8456

Daze

Superstar
I would be different in the US. If they keep ramping up these "events" whether it be shootings, riots, protests or economic collapse etc It will give them the excuse they need to bring in martial law. Like in Boston, going door to door but on a massive scale. It wouldn't be easy but it could happen.
I don't think they have the manpower Frank. There are about 330 million Americans. How many are in the military? 1,3, 5 million? How many can they afford to bring home? Not many with Ukraine, Middle east, China and all of the other "peace keeping" missions.

The majority will always hold the power while the acting president has an abysmal approval rating. The US is highly corrupt top to bottom, if they took the guns most Americans can easily get them from cartels, black markets and straight up 3d printing them.

I'm not worried about it and personally will never own a gun. Taking another life has a severe cost concerning the next life. But i'm an advocate for God given free rights such as the ability to protect ones self.

Daze

Superstar
Yes I know it could, just so weird to think about in your hometown.
Tulsa has nearly half a million people. Really hard to believe no one gets shot there. The more people you cram into a small space the higher the probability of violence.

Infact Tulsa seems to be ranked #19. How many cities are in the US?

tul.jpg

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Shooter bought an AR-12 and a used hand gun with the intent to take out his doctor and anyone that got in his way according to police.
Tulsa shooter goes berserk over back pain