Ancient Egyptians are Black

free2018

Star
No, it isn’t.
Nice try.

The fake Jews do not control everything.
What you’re saying is laughable if that is where you are going?

The fake Jews do not control the Vatican. They do not.
They do not control the Swiss banks.
More importantly, they do not control places like China or Japan. The Japanese, for example, at the highest levels still honor their war dead from WW2.

The Mystery system of Egypt and the Babylonian practices are pretty closely linked. And yes the Kabbalah is the favorite book of many powerful people.

The people who control the planet are Satan’s children. They are literally demons, vampires and child abusers.

Nice try.

The fake Jews do not control everything.
What you’re saying is laughable if that is where you are going?

The fake Jews do not control the Vatican. They do not.
They do not control the Swiss banks.
More importantly, they do not control places like China or Japan. The Japanese, for example, at the highest levels still honor their war dead from WW2.

The Mystery system of Egypt and the Babylonian practices are pretty closely linked. And yes the Kabbalah is the favorite book of many powerful people.

The people who control the planet are Satan’s children. They are literally demons, vampires and child abusers.
We know who they are, the Synagogue of Satan. There's no need to be mysterious about it.

Speaking of mysteries, what is the mystery system? Is it Kabbalah? Is it Gnosticism? Is it Theosophy? Is it all of them?

Is it Egyption theology? Cause I said 'no, it isn't' mainly because Masonic ritual has little or nothing to do with ancient Egypt, bar some pyramid / eye of providence iconography. Almost all rituals and symbolism are centered around the Temple of Solomon. The journey of self-improvement by Masonic initiates toward enlightenment is akin to the building process of the Temple of Solomon, the temple simultaneously representing one's own self as well as the Earth, and Masons (ie. builders), through their own self-improvement, helping each other "build" heaven on earth, which is basically the goy version of the Jewish tikkun olam, conveniently seeking to restore what the Christ-rejecting Jews had lost 2,000 years ago after the coming of Christ.

One can point at Egyptian / Babylonian mystery religions as much as he wants, but they're red herrings deflecting from the real culprits that we can identify now with our waking eyes. And through their identification, we can actually identify Satan.

free2018

Star
We know who they are, the Synagogue of Satan. There's no need to be mysterious about it.

Speaking of mysteries, what is the mystery system? Is it Kabbalah? Is it Gnosticism? Is it Theosophy? Is it all of them?

Is it Egyption theology? Cause I said 'no, it isn't' mainly because Masonic ritual has little or nothing to do with ancient Egypt, bar some pyramid / eye of providence iconography. Almost all rituals and symbolism are centered around the Temple of Solomon. The journey of self-improvement by Masonic initiates toward enlightenment is akin to the building process of the Temple of Solomon, the temple simultaneously representing one's own self as well as the Earth, and Masons (ie. builders), through their own self-improvement, helping each other "build" heaven on earth, which is basically the goy version of the Jewish tikkun olam, conveniently seeking to restore what the Christ-rejecting Jews had lost 2,000 years ago after the coming of Christ.

One can point at Egyptian / Babylonian mystery religions as much as he wants, but they're red herrings deflecting from the real culprits that we can identify now with our waking eyes. And through their identification, we can actually identify Satan.
I am not being mysterious about anything. They are descendants of the fallen angels.

The Egyptians didn’t have a religion?
Are you serious? Aton? Ra?

Make it stop.
The Khazars are parts of a whole. Make it stop.

btach

Veteran
The entire earth was melanated until the appearance of white people 8000 years ago. So yes. ANCIENT KEMET WAS BLACK

FilmYFTXEAQHceL.jpeg

Oceanic

Veteran
Boy, Black Panther sure did a number on some folks, quite a bit, actually.

That racist oceanic submitted painting with typed words on it as evidence LOL.

Are you serious, Clark?
20221211_211731.jpg20221127_080457.jpg

I mean. Evidence will continue to prove the world began with melanated people. But uh, saying the truth means I'm racist.

You know, whenever someone calls me racist for teaching them about history I'm just going to reply with "White people created the concept of race to begin with" since it's a fact. Really, colonization happened because White people know that there was something special about Black people but as to not feel guilty about what they do to them, they've created "race" and therefore were the first race to be racist, technically.

In fact, that's why we call each other "black/white" and etc. Black people are actually just different shades of brown and White people are...pink, fair, pale. All of that.

"CoLor DoeSnT mATTer" Yes I know you say that so you won't feel that inner guilt from what your ancestors, and current fellow descendants have done and are still doing, but you really can't escape facts. You can ignore it and be in denial for as long as you'd like- however, that's not doing anything but making you temporarily feel better. You're still going to have to face the truth one day.

View attachment 83161View attachment 83162

I mean. Evidence will continue to prove the world began with melanated people. But uh, saying the truth means I'm racist.

You know, whenever someone calls me racist for teaching them about history I'm just going to reply with "White people created the concept of race to begin with" since it's a fact. Really, colonization happened because White people know that there was something special about Black people but as to not feel guilty about what they do to them, they've created "race" and therefore were the first race to be racist, technically.

In fact, that's why we call each other "black/white" and etc. Black people are actually just different shades of brown and White people are...pink, fair, pale. All of that.

"CoLor DoeSnT mATTer" Yes I know you say that so you won't feel that inner guilt from what your ancestors, and current fellow descendants have done and are still doing, but you really can't escape facts. You can ignore it and be in denial for as long as you'd like- however, that's not doing anything but making you temporarily feel better. You're still going to have to face the truth one day.
Is that from some afrofuturist book? Here are the actual ones
75357795-2281-4094-9DE4-6A4EE878C6B1.jpeg
ah I found yours, the museum says it’s from the 1800s

free2018

Star
Is that from some afrofuturist book? Here are the actual ones
View attachment 83166
ah I found yours, the museum says it’s from the 1800s
That guy is Cesare Borgias. He has nothing to do with the Most High.

amaranthine

Established
Again?
Naw the truth is the same “ no matter who tells it” ( Malcolm X).
Nah the statement that Cesare Borgias was an inspiration for the so called "white Jesus with a beard look" has been refuted before on the forum as there are countless such depictions of christ that predate Cesare by more than a millenia. The "Pantocrator" look has been around since the fourth century with his long hair and beard and pale white skin standing for something outside of time - it is not meant to be a realistic depiction but a representation of things divine and timeless. However, I am not saying anything about how the historical Jesus actually looked like. I have seen no proof anywhere even of his existence let alone his appearance... But I do know that early christian art does not depict him as black. The earliest icons I have seen do depict him without a beard but his skin is of the typicial olive mediterranean tone.

Last edited: