Ancient Egyptians are Black

Amberlin

Rookie
What a clickbaity title but either way, this is an interesting topic which came about on my youtube feed and now I have been hooked on discovering the truth. And before we continue...no...I don't believe Cleopatra was black, my focus is not on the Ptolemic dynasty which was of Greek and Egyptian.

Personally, I used to think Egyptians were their own race before, not white or Arabic(doesn't make sense and lack of evidence....literally you can't convince me otherwise) and that the current day Egyptians weren't a clear depiction of the original Ancient Egyptians as they have been mixed for centuries due to constant invasions from Rome, Greece, Arabs, Nubians, Lybians, Assyrians, Persians and so on. Not only that but people who tend to be descendents from a certain group of people tend to keep that tradition which most modern day Egyptians don't as they are 85%-95% Muslim. The current Egyptians are Arabic. Likewise if you look at current day America and say it is a correct portrayel of how the original indigenous Indians appeared, you would look mad and be incorrect despite sharing a certain percentage of dna with them.

I also believed Egypt was not in Africa....till I actually googled it(year's ago when I was reading the Bible and found it on the back map)and found out Africa is made up of different Arabic countries as well.

Even so I thought the usual as well, that black people moreso AA's wanted to cling to Egypt being black simply because it was one of the greatest civilizations on earth and that they wanted to feel a belonging. But after doing some research...they were right. Since the evidence is ridiculous at this point.

Now here is a playlist of videos which do analysis on these aspects.

However despite such evidence, modern day movies still portray Egyptians as appearing Eurocentric while slaves are portrayed mostly as black( like Elizabeth Taylors movie, Cleopatra). Now convince me otherwise if you can...since so far the videos I've found debating Egyptians not w being black were outright ignorant. Not only that but the descriptions of how the Greek viewed them, is nothing like how they are viewed today.

Oceanic

Veteran
Why is this on the entertainment industry category?

Aside from that, you're correct. Egypt is in Africa, and everyone was originally Black. Not only from there, but the entire world pretty much. The oldest tree is in Africa, and the oldest skeleton found is of a Black woman. History and Science statistics will prove to you that Africa is in fact, the motherland. It particularly explains why it was the main target for colonizers, smh. But I'm not going to get into that unless someone asks.

I mean Egypt is generally hot. The only race that could take on the sun while also building pyramids would be Black people. That's why they're commonly referred to as "sun people"/"nature people"/"God's and Goddesses" because Africa is the origin of all mankind.

I'm glad we're living in a time where the truth is starting to become exposed day by day. Even Kanye and Kyrie admitted this.

I dont know how to say this without sounding "racist", but im going to say that i agree. Going by the Bible i think Egyptians during early old testament times were black. It would be a good explanation of why the pharoah was so interested in Sarah, because she looked different from the local women.

JoChris

Superstar
What a clickbaity title but either way, this is an interesting topic which came about on my youtube feed and now I have been hooked on discovering the truth. And before we continue...no...I don't believe Cleopatra was black, my focus is not on the Ptolemic dynasty which was of Greek and Egyptian.

Personally, I used to think Egyptians were their own race before, not white or Arabic(doesn't make sense and lack of evidence....literally you can't convince me otherwise) and that the current day Egyptians weren't a clear depiction of the original Ancient Egyptians as they have been mixed for centuries due to constant invasions from Rome, Greece, Arabs, Nubians, Lybians, Assyrians, Persians and so on. Not only that but people who tend to be descendents from a certain group of people tend to keep that tradition which most modern day Egyptians don't as they are 85%-95% Muslim. The current Egyptians are Arabic. Likewise if you look at current day America and say it is a correct portrayel of how the original indigenous Indians appeared, you would look mad and be incorrect despite sharing a certain percentage of dna with them.

I also believed Egypt was not in Africa....till I actually googled it(year's ago when I was reading the Bible and found it on the back map)and found out Africa is made up of different Arabic countries as well.

Even so I thought the usual as well, that black people moreso AA's wanted to cling to Egypt being black simply because it was one of the greatest civilizations on earth and that they wanted to feel a belonging. But after doing some research...they were right. Since the evidence is ridiculous at this point.

Now here is a playlist of videos which do analysis on these aspects.

However despite such evidence, modern day movies still portray Egyptians as appearing Eurocentric while slaves are portrayed mostly as black( like Elizabeth Taylors movie, Cleopatra). Now convince me otherwise if you can...since so far the videos I've found debating Egyptians not w being black were outright ignorant. Not only that but the descriptions of how the Greek viewed them, is nothing like how they are viewed today.
It is an interesting topic you raise. Going on Google search "ancient egypt people paintings site:.edu" there were paintings show many people of different colours, cultures and races.

1668838423712.png

Hollywood is probably a lot to blame with people thinking Egyptians were all white or olive-skinned.

FilthPig

Veteran
A recent research project has traced the distinctive y-chromosomal DNA with some interesting conclusions…

Unwatchable,im just getting ad after ad .Tried to find from comments some short conclusion to the video but i stumbled upon one interesting comment -

"There's a book written by an Englishman from his 25 yrs of research who traced all the people as they left the tower of babel and where they went. He goes by names, through public records, countries history... It is also a fascinating piece of work. Wish I could find my copy to mention his name."
"After the flood by Bill Cooper.. found it!"

Found the book in a pdf format who wants to take a peek . Seems rather interesting,i will deffinetly try to dig into this at some point.Same Bill Cooper who predicted alot of stuff before they actually happened in his other book "Behold a pale horse",like 9/11 etc. I think he got whacked at some point.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Unwatchable,im just getting ad after ad .Tried to find from comments some short conclusion to the video but i stumbled upon one interesting comment -

"There's a book written by an Englishman from his 25 yrs of research who traced all the people as they left the tower of babel and where they went. He goes by names, through public records, countries history... It is also a fascinating piece of work. Wish I could find my copy to mention his name."
"After the flood by Bill Cooper.. found it!"

Found the book in a pdf format who wants to take a peek . Seems rather interesting,i will deffinetly try to dig into this at some point.Same Bill Cooper who predicted alot of stuff before they actually happened in his other book "Behold a pale horse",like 9/11 etc. I think he got whacked at some point.
I think there were two Bill Cooper’s!

One, a popular conspiracy theorist, another a researcher into Biblical archeology and authenticity. I like Bill #2 better!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Btw @FilthPig / @Amberlin

It would appear that there definitely were Nubian pharaoh dynasties that were conquered by the first the Assyrians, then the Persians, then Alexander the Great and then Rome, and finally by the Arabic Muslims.

It would appear that if you were to go back to Egypt in around 600bc you would have a characteristically African population.

Last edited:

Amberlin

Rookie
Why is this on the entertainment industry category?

Aside from that, you're correct. Egypt is in Africa, and everyone was originally Black. Not only from there, but the entire world pretty much. The oldest tree is in Africa, and the oldest skeleton found is of a Black woman. History and Science statistics will prove to you that Africa is in fact, the motherland. It particularly explains why it was the main target for colonizers, smh. But I'm not going to get into that unless someone asks.

I mean Egypt is generally hot. The only race that could take on the sun while also building pyramids would be Black people. That's why they're commonly referred to as "sun people"/"nature people"/"God's and Goddesses" because Africa is the origin of all mankind.

I'm glad we're living in a time where the truth is starting to become exposed day by day. Even Kanye and Kyrie admitted this.
Sorry there is nowhere else I thought it would fit...since the misconception of Egyptians is on the basis of movies and propaganda so I kind of wanted to poke out how movies are misinterpreting Egypt.

True, we are living in a time of truth ,I was actually shocked by the blatant information I found about this out in the open.

People who are of caucasic descent and Arabs wouldn't be able to survive in such climate. Pretty cool, although I hate the incest situation in Egypt lol.

Amberlin

Rookie

The photographs of black noses being destroyed on statues always got to me. And they were black noses not arab or any other .

Why are they so adamant of removing this from history???
They were racist...simple as that...they never viewed black people to have any intellect and even based scientific facts on that as proof as well. Black people were never considered to be able to have created such a great civilization. Not only that but stripping a whole race of people of their history and replacing it with their existance being from..running around in leopard skin then being colonazied...creates a mindset that colonization helped black people to be civilized as well, when infact black people were way more progressed.

I remember this one Egyptologist claimed Egyptians were dark with wooly hair...but couldnt be of negroid descent thus...they were white people who just looked black..........sir

Although the elite don't care for other races, I've never seen Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Indian, Arabic or any other culture which is non-black be infiltrated and claimed to be from another race. Which is quite strange...Ive always admired Asians for having kept their culture and making and being able to make their countries superpower countries..but for some reason when it comes to Africa including black people, if a revolutionary arises beside black Africans to improve them,they always end up assasinated and the culture being condemned to a large extent. (Gadaffi for example)

Amberlin

Rookie
I dont know how to say this without sounding "racist", but im going to say that i agree. Going by the Bible i think Egyptians during early old testament times were black. It would be a good explanation of why the pharoah was so interested in Sarah, because she looked different from the local women.
It could be true that his infatuation was that ,but the Bible even calls Egypt the land of Ham as well

I wonder how Jews used to look like though, since both Abraham and Sarah came from Shem, which is said to be the generation of Arabs yet also simultaneously Ishmael is named the one whom Arabs descended from.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I will check this out, do you possibly have any history in studies of biology.
My background is Biology. What this study looks at is y-chromosomal genetic markers and mutation rates. By calibrating against known mutation rates you can determine the length of time over which various populations have diverged. Interestingly, what is found goes against the mainstream evolutionary expectations and the millions of years / “out of Africa” account of human origins.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
It could be true that his infatuation was that ,but the Bible even calls Egypt the land of Ham as well

I wonder how Jews used to look like though, since both Abraham and Sarah came from Shem, which is said to be the generation of Arabs yet also simultaneously Ishmael is named the one whom Arabs descended from.
Mizraim
Person

Mizraim is a son of Ham, the son of Noah. He was the younger brother of Cush and elder brother of Phut and Canaan. His children were Ludim, Anamim, Lehabim, Naphtuhim, Pathrusim, Casluhim (out of whom came Philistim) and Caphtorim. He was the ancestor of the Hamites in lower Egypt and Africa, and of the Hamites of Canaan and several others. He appears on the Biblical Timeline around 2300 BC

Btw - there are some VERY interesting things about the Great Pyramid that the designers of the US 1$ bill perhaps knew nothing about…

DavidSon

Star

One thing to remember is the term "Arab" or Arabian does not mean what it once did. Arab used to imply black skinned. Just look at a map and you see the Arabian peninsula is an extension of Africa. Most Islamic art was produced at the end of the middle ages by Turks, Persians, and other Central Asians so their images are misleading. Here's a fantastic blog documenting the evidence of the language and characteristics of the earliest inhabitants of the region:

The Real "Black Genesis" - Demythologizing the First "Peoples of the Book"

Wigi

Veteran
One thing to remember is the term "Arab" or Arabian does not mean what it once did. Arab used to imply black skinned. Just look at a map and you see the Arabian peninsula is an extension of Africa. Most Islamic art was produced at the end of the middle ages by Turks, Persians, and other Central Asians so their images are misleading. Here's a fantastic blog documenting the evidence of the language and characteristics of the earliest inhabitants of the region:

The Real "Black Genesis" - Demythologizing the First "Peoples of the Book"
It makes sense,

670px-Middle_East_Shem-Ham.jpg

Looking at that map we see the kingdom of Sheba was established in southern Arabia.
In the Bible, the Song of Solomon is said to be a conversation between Solomon and the Queen of Sheba. I think this verse might be the clue we're looking for :

"I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, As the tents of Kedar, As the curtains of Solomon. Look not upon me, because I am black, Because the sun hath looked upon me"
Song of Solomon 1:5‭-‬6

Oceanic

Veteran

The photographs of black noses being destroyed on statues always got to me. And they were black noses not arab or any other .

Why are they so adamant of removing this from history???
They don't want everyone knowing that the earth began with Africa. You know, most of the world have animosity for Black folks.

And that is why THEY whitewash everything. The Bible, History, literally everything. There's even a biblical verse that says:

1 Maccabees 3:48-58

"And they laid open the book of the law, wherein the heathen had sought to paint the likeness of their images"

And that is why all ancient paintings we see
are normally of anyone who isn't Black. It's always European. But I've been seeing people finding ancient paintings of Black people a whole lot lately, especially from France. France stole a lot of art from Africa, specifically Haiti so there's that. Of course they'd hide it. They really need to give them back.

Oceanic

Veteran

They were Black. The "Middle East" didn't use to exist back then. Everyone was of a dark skin tone.

Job 30:30 "My skin is Black upon me and my bones are burned with heat" for example.

Not to mention, Adam was made from dirt. We know what color dirt is. I'm surprised everyone fell for the whitewashed images. That's control for you.

And then Eve came from him.

Definition of Black Woman:

Blak-womb-man; mother of the earth.

So uh, we have our conclusion. This is still a hard pill to swallow for certain people.