An very unpopular take on the v@x

Ok, i already know that most people will probably get upset, but i just have to say some things.

First off, this is not about anyone who truly CHOSE to take the v@x.

If you took it because you were genuinely scared of a "virus" with a 99.998% survival rate which has not even been isolated, let alone the variants, then im sorry but you are extremely guillible n naive. If you took it because you believed their lies about "returning to normal" you are also naive and guillible. And if you took it because you wanted to fit in, travel for fun, or eat inside a restaurant, then still no sympathy from me.

This is about those who took it to keep their jobs. The ones who tried to get an exemption and couldn't.

Ive heard all the excuses. Just get a new job. well havent you thought that any job that pays enough for them to support their family with their skill set with will ask for it? You cant afford to support a family on minimum wage.

Or, well then be unemployed and get unemployment. Except that the government banned people who got fired for v@x refusal from collecting unemployment.

Or, just downsize and live off the minimum wage job. What if you already live in a tiny apartment and rents cost so much that even with your current job you can barely afford it? Well move. Ummm, moving costs money, duh. Not everyone has extended family to go stay with.

I'll get to my point: people need to be able to provide for their family. Its not just about cutting down on spending on luxuries. Many people are one paycheck away from being homeless. I know this myself, when i was younger i was forced to live out of my car for some time. At the time it was just me, so i didnt have to worry about any kids.

But here's the thing, if a person loses their job and cant pay rent, and they end up homeless, they can lose their kids. Homeless people are not allowed custody of their children. Dont just take my word for it.

The court’s first concern is to keep the kids safe, not to keep the family together,” Margaret Brinig, a professor at Notre Dame Law School who specializes in family law, contracts, and dispute resolution, tells Yahoo Parenting. “Hopefully, they will reunify the family as soon as they can. If they have a temporary problem — like a big medical bill that they couldn’t pay or were suddenly out of work — and that’s why they landed in this situation, the court will probably clear it up very soon. But if this family has been struggling for a long time, and the parents haven’t responded in way that you’d like parents to respond, that’s a different issue and may take a while to resolve.” Generally speaking, Brinig adds, “Kids are better off with their parents than any third party, but if the parents can’t provide for their children and keep them safe, then the state’s got to do something.”

Difficult dilemmas such as Jeremiah’s family drama “unfortunately happen more often that you’d think,” New York City family lawyer Evan D. Schein tells Yahoo Parenting. And in the eyes of the court, having a roof over their heads is the least parents need to be able to show that they can provide for their kids. “What steps are these parents taking to ensure that this doesn’t happen again?” asks Shein. “Are they in a position to properly care for their kids?”
If every job that pays enough that you qualify for is requiring it, that sounds like a permanent type of situation.

So far ive mentioned losing job, losing home, losing kids... but there's more.

Did you know that depending on the state the child protective services agency may have the authority to v@x your children without parental consent? Once again, dont just take my word for it

The city’s child welfare agency has given the green light to administer COVID-19 vaccines to more than 600 minors living in certain juvenile detention and foster homes, including when their parents say no.

The Administration for Children’s Services told partner nonprofit groups earlier this month that they are free to get 16- and 17-year-olds inoculated with the vaccine — “even if a parent cannot be located or affirmatively objects.”

ACS is lumping the Pfizer shot under “routine medical care” that many parents have already given blanket consent to, and clearing care providers to proceed with the shots even in the absence of overall consent.
If you're lucky enough to live somewhere like texas or florida this might not be an issue, but if you live there you probably also didnt have to worry about work v@x mandates as much as some of of the more fascist states.
Over a thousand Texas foster children — some as young as 5 years old — have been allowed to refuse a COVID-19 vaccine, despite not typically being allowed to make their own medical decisions, according to a new report from protective services watchdogs.
And im not going to link to cdc, but this is what theyre official guidelines say
Screenshot_20220917-013103.jpg
In short, losing custody of children can lead to them being v@xxed against your will and behind your back.

And now, my final point.

We here on this forum know about things like child trafficking, child abuse and adren0chrome. Many children go missing from the foster care system. Many of those children are never found. I've posted about that in a different thread.

The number of children who have disappeared from the nation’s foster care system has more than doubled in the past six years, according to a just-released Gen Justice issue brief. In Disappearing and Dying, Gen Justice CEO Darcy Olsen and chief counsel Rebecca Masterson detail this national crisis and recommend reforms for lawmakers.

“The fact is there is little effort to locate missing foster children and even less hope of recovering them,” said Masterson.

On an average day, 55 children disappear from the U.S. foster care system. An unknown number of the missing are taken and trafficked by p*dophiles. Other missing children are killed, like Anaiah Walker of Arizona, whose body was found on a Phoenix freeway last year.

Traffickers know that children who go missing from foster care probably will not be searched for, a fact shared before Congress by Withelma Pettigrew, who went missing from foster care when she was ten years old. Kidnapped by a predator, he raped, beat, and sold her for sex. “No one looks for us,” Pettigrew testified. “I really want to make this clear. No one looks for us.”

Thanks in part to Pettigrew’s testimony, federal law in 2014 required states to report children missing from care. But for most foster children, searches still are either non-existent or totally ineffective.

My whole point is, all i ever read on here and other places that are not just spewing the "v@x is safe" narrative is about how people that took the v@x are so stupid and fearful and afraid of losing their luxuries. That if only people would just refuse nothing will happen. This may be true for SOME but not for all. Some people really DO have much more at stake than a stupid vacation or partying or concerts. Some people would do anything to keep their children from being victims. Isn't that a parent's greatest responsibility?

Not expecting to change any minds, but just had to get that off my chest.

This is a very interesting take on this! I think many forget that so many have their whole lives at stake for not taking this. The biggest issue of all is that the top satanists will do anything to force this v@x on people and will pretty well make them do it or else.
Some were lucky enough to not take it and it didn't affect them as much. Like you said, it depends on where we live. Some of us could keep our jobs, depending on the jobs. But in the healthcare system, which these people have worked years to get to, have to get it no matter what or they are fired. It's sad because how else will they provide? These are the ones I truly feel sorry for.
Now if these people have no choice to get it, but their kids have more of a choice, and these parents force the v@x on them, then there's not much sympathy, there.
It really depends on the situation. I feel the the governments always want to target the children and will do anything to fear monger on taking them and doing whatever they want to them. They use this to their advantage. The satanists have this huge plan for that. Sadly, this goes to anyone who has kids, especially ones who feel they need to rebel from the horrible system.
It's a crazy world we live in, and it's sad they will force these situations on people who have nowhere else to go. If only the mandates didn't exist. It's pretty sad when they force people to take something that's deadly..I'm hoping these ones that were afraid of losing their jobs and families got that placebo. Let's just hope...sigh..

But in the healthcare system, which these people have worked years to get to, have to get it no matter what or they are fired. It's sad because how else will they provide? These are the ones I truly feel sorry for.
Exactly this!
Like here in US the biden 100 employee mandate got overurned but not the healthcare worker one. So ive seen a lot of celebrating while just completely ignoring all the health care workers. Most people couldnt care less about them.

And ive seen in general a really unsympathetic attitude towards healthcare workers as a group. Blaming them for even being in that field. They get accused of all being pro-v@x (theyre not), of all being involved in giving the v@x (theyre not), of being "dancing tiktok nurses" (most of those videos are obviously fake).

I know the allopathic system is corrupt and most people with lifestyle caused chronic illnesses cant expect to get better by just popping pills but there is so much more to it. Healthcare workers work on surgeries after car accidents, shootings, stabbings, falls, workplace accidents etc. They remove inflamed appendixes. They run dialysis on people with kidney failure. All things which are out of our control and there's not really an non-allopathic solution for it.

Now if these people have no choice to get it, but their kids have more of a choice, and these parents force the v@x on them, then there's not much sympathy, there
I agree. Parents who force the v@x on their kids are being abusive. Ok, even parents who dont force but allow their kids to take the v@x are abusive.

I'm hoping these ones that were afraid of losing their jobs and families got that placebo
Same here.
At least it would be nice to not have strangers constantly making judgments over situations they know nothing about. Or celebrating their deaths or injuries. What is wrong with people? Its like the psychopathy of the elites is rubbing off.

And ive seen in general a really unsympathetic attitude towards healthcare workers as a group. Blaming them for even being in that field. They get accused of all being pro-v@x (theyre not), of all being involved in giving the v@x (theyre not), of being "dancing tiktok nurses" (most of those videos are obviously fake).

I know the allopathic system is corrupt and most people with lifestyle caused chronic illnesses cant expect to get better by just popping pills but there is so much more to it. Healthcare workers work on surgeries after car accidents, shootings, stabbings, falls, workplace accidents etc. They remove inflamed appendixes. They run dialysis on people with kidney failure.
Wow yeah, that's crazy. And it's interesting, cause the whole time this COVID thing was going on at full speed, there would be all these people that had their signs in their windows, 'support the front line workers!' and I think they were also referring to those in health care.. but I had a feeling it was for all the wrong reasons. It's sad that people will invalidate those that do try to save our lives, daily. So many of these health care workers lost their jobs because they DIDN'T believe in the v@x. All that training and schooling for years down the drain because of a stupid mandate. I honestly don't understand why people are so unsympathetic to them..if they want to target certain health care workers, why not go after the ones that do nothing but push pills?
And yeah, I can totally see those tiktok videos being fake... Sigh lol!

Parents who force the v@x on their kids are being abusive. Ok, even parents who dont force but allow their kids to take the v@x are abusive.
Couldn't agree more! They should definitely know better, either way!

Or celebrating their deaths or injuries. What is wrong with people? Its like the psychopathy of the elites is rubbing off.
This is true! I've seen a few on here or even vigilant links that say they want these people to die! I find they are just a bit too extreme. If we are supposed to know the truth, why be just as bad as those that try to hide it?

And it's interesting, cause the whole time this COVID thing was going on at full speed, there would be all these people that had their signs in their windows, 'support the front line workers!' and I think they were also referring to those in health care.. but I had a feeling it was for all the wrong reasons. It's sad that people will invalidate those that do try to save our lives, daily. So many of these health care workers lost their jobs because they DIDN'T believe in the v@x. All that training and schooling for years down the drain because of a stupid mandate. I honestly don't understand why people are so unsympathetic to them..if they want to target certain health care workers, why not go after the ones that do nothing but push pills?
Yeah i remember some health care workers were protesing and their signs said that last year they were called heroes but now they were being fired. It's really messed up.

And ive also heard people say that the health care workers should have known because the flu shot is required for their job. But a little known fact is that the flu shot requirement varies by workplace, and places that pay less tend to be more lenient to retain workers. But when a government mandate came out of nowhere everyone was blindsighted. And some states (i think maine and new york) were declining ALL exemptions. Probably trying to crash the health care system while theyre at it.
And yeah, I can totally see those tiktok videos being fake... Sigh lol!
I remember at the time, like april 2020, i was lurking on a mom forum and almost everyone there was super leftist and someone mentioned the videos. So i watched one and i posted that it takes time to learn these elaborate choreographies and nurses have better things to do on their time off than practice dancing. They all started attacking me and calling me a conspiracy theorist lol. Even though i didnt even say anything about the hospitals not really being full.

But seriously, those videos had production value and I've worked with adults in dance before and it takes hours just to get everyone in a group to move in the same direction and to not accidentally kick each other, unless they are trained dancers. In these videos the choreography was flawless yet we're supposed to believe that was spontaneous? Lol
This is true! I've seen a few on here or even vigilant links that say they want these people to die! I find they are just a bit too extreme. If we are supposed to know the truth, why be just as bad as those that try to hide it?
Yup, way too extreme.
I get it that the ones that CHOSE to take it for an ideological reason have wished death on the unv@xxed but that is not the same group of people as those that didnt want to. And i know some people blame the mandates on people who chose to take it, but that is not the same as the people forced into it for work by the mandates.

I guess the whole point of my rant was that it annoys me when people say that everyone who took it did it willingly and for some stupid reason.

Also, i appreciate that this forum is not an echo chamber and posting this doesnt get me banned.

Karlysymon

Superstar
My whole point is, all i ever read on here and other places that are not just spewing the "v@x is safe" narrative is about how people that took the v@x are so stupid and fearful and afraid of losing their luxuries. That if only people would just refuse nothing will happen. This may be true for SOME but not for all. Some people really DO have much more at stake than a stupid vacation or partying or concerts. Some people would do anything to keep their children from being victims. Isn't that a parent's greatest responsibility?

I hear you. As i said in the other thread, everyone who chose to get the shot (except for these people) convinced themselves of legitimate reasons to do so. The problem though is that we have entered the age of what some people have termed the "Era of Re-authorization". Someone may have taken the shots to ward off CPS (so to speak) or keep their job but as we all came to find out, the health agencies started saying "fully vaccinated means getting boosted". Inotherwords, in the era of re-authorization, nothing you do is ever going to be good enough for the State.

How many shots are you going to take just to prevent the state from quarantining you or snatching your kids? And we don't even know what the social credit score metrics on the other side of the Reset are going to look like. At some point, everyone is going to have to draw a line in the sand. It helps to have a broad view of the future so that people do not make fatal mistakes...then again, not everyone entertains conspiracies.

At the end of the day, "they are coming for the kids", regardless of what you & i do to appease the State. Catherine Austin Fitts has mentioned it several times, as did Dr Mike Yeadon (sorry i can't find the link but it's buried somewhere in the Covid thread. So if that's someone's legitimate reason for getting the shot,..(same goes for the jobs that are most likely going to be vaccumed up after the Reset) they should look beyond the shoreline at the sea change happening in the distance.
As an aside, the mark of the beast is coming and it's going to employ financial coercion. So it begs the question: would you sacrifice your eternal interests to keep your job and your kids?

1663505948878.png 1663505974754.png

I hear you. As i said in the other thread, everyone who chose to get the shot (except for these people) convinced themselves of legitimate reasons to do so. The problem though is that we have entered the age of what some people have termed the "Era of Re-authorization". Someone may have taken the shots to ward off CPS (so to speak) or keep their job but as we all came to find out, the health agencies started saying "fully vaccinated means getting boosted". Inotherwords, in the era of re-authorization, nothing you do is ever going to be good enough for the State.

How many shots are you going to take just to prevent the state from quarantining you or snatching your kids? And we don't even know what the social credit score metrics on the other side of the Reset are going to look like. At some point, everyone is going to have to draw a line in the sand. It helps to have a broad view of the future so that people do not make fatal mistakes...then again, not everyone entertains conspiracies.

At the end of the day, "they are coming for the kids", regardless of what you & i do to appease the State. Catherine Austin Fitts has mentioned it several times, as did Dr Mike Yeadon (sorry i can't find the link but it's buried somewhere in the Covid thread. So if that's someone's legitimate reason for getting the shot,..(same goes for the jobs that are most likely going to be vaccumed up after the Reset) they should look beyond the shoreline at the sea change happening in the distance.
As an aside, the mark of the beast is coming and it's going to employ financial coercion. So it begs the question: would you sacrifice your eternal interests to keep your job and your kids?

View attachment 81252 View attachment 81253
I understand what you're saying.

My OP was mostly about people (not necessarily on this forum) who always bring up how the v@xxed chose to do it for stupid reasons: traveling, restaurants, fitting in, concerts, amusement parks, that kind of thing. These same people like to talk a big game about how since the kinds of thing ive listed are stupid (and they ARE) then that means everyone who took it is so stupid/inferior/brainwashed/weak compared to the strong informed poster who will refuse at all costs - all while living in his v@xxed parent's basement with no kids of his own. Way to play a high stakes game!

And the thing is i do agree that taking the v@x is bad for physcial health. But to pretend that for some people the risk is not just losing vacation plans and friends but losing their actual children (possibly to human traffickers) angers me. And their superficial excuses are so out of touch, like "just sell your stuff and live off that", or "this is the best country in the world to be homeless in". The level of disconnect with real life situations makes me think these people really do not leave the rent-free basement.

Regarding the mark of the beast stuff, what confuses the issue is that we don't know for a fact that the v@x IS the mark. I know the idea has been floated around that people taking it were pledging their allegiance to the system or "science", but that is very abstract and people that were coerced into it didn't do it because they believe in science.

Ive said before in the other thread that i hope if it were clear that it is the mark, meaning refusers being martyred left and right, people would reject it. But as it stands right now with the v@x it is those who took it who are dying, so it doesnt fit. The line in the sand for me it the mark, but i genuinely don't believe the v@x is it. Especially because, as you mentioned, the boosters. How many boosts would be considered to have taken the mark? Or like the people in the video you posted, or very young children, they now have this poison going through their veins but they did not swear allegiance to anything.

In conclusion im as anti-v@x as they come, but i can understand and sympathize with those who did it for their children, and that reason seems to get swept under the rug when discussing those who took it. People seem to focus on the dumb reasons. I cant help but wonder if that is on purpose to stir up division and an "us v them" mentality, not the people v elites.

free2018

Star
Ok, i already know that most people will probably get upset, but i just have to say some things.

First off, this is not about anyone who truly CHOSE to take the v@x.

If you took it because you were genuinely scared of a "virus" with a 99.998% survival rate which has not even been isolated, let alone the variants, then im sorry but you are extremely guillible n naive. If you took it because you believed their lies about "returning to normal" you are also naive and guillible. And if you took it because you wanted to fit in, travel for fun, or eat inside a restaurant, then still no sympathy from me.

This is about those who took it to keep their jobs. The ones who tried to get an exemption and couldn't.

Ive heard all the excuses. Just get a new job. well havent you thought that any job that pays enough for them to support their family with their skill set with will ask for it? You cant afford to support a family on minimum wage.

Or, well then be unemployed and get unemployment. Except that the government banned people who got fired for v@x refusal from collecting unemployment.

Or, just downsize and live off the minimum wage job. What if you already live in a tiny apartment and rents cost so much that even with your current job you can barely afford it? Well move. Ummm, moving costs money, duh. Not everyone has extended family to go stay with.

I'll get to my point: people need to be able to provide for their family. Its not just about cutting down on spending on luxuries. Many people are one paycheck away from being homeless. I know this myself, when i was younger i was forced to live out of my car for some time. At the time it was just me, so i didnt have to worry about any kids.

But here's the thing, if a person loses their job and cant pay rent, and they end up homeless, they can lose their kids. Homeless people are not allowed custody of their children. Dont just take my word for it.

If every job that pays enough that you qualify for is requiring it, that sounds like a permanent type of situation.

So far ive mentioned losing job, losing home, losing kids... but there's more.

Did you know that depending on the state the child protective services agency may have the authority to v@x your children without parental consent? Once again, dont just take my word for it

If you're lucky enough to live somewhere like texas or florida this might not be an issue, but if you live there you probably also didnt have to worry about work v@x mandates as much as some of of the more fascist states.

And im not going to link to cdc, but this is what theyre official guidelines say
View attachment 81192
In short, losing custody of children can lead to them being v@xxed against your will and behind your back.

And now, my final point.

We here on this forum know about things like child trafficking, child abuse and adren0chrome. Many children go missing from the foster care system. Many of those children are never found. I've posted about that in a different thread.

Fair enough.
The amount of dead people for the mark of the beast is way too high. There are too many people suddenly dead.
The idea that I am healthier than two generations of people would be frightening if I were to embrace fear and think about it.
I ended up doing stuff for work for a few years now because I want to live. My life is more important than work to me.

The people who took the shot— religion aside— gambled with their lives and I read everyday about people on Facebook who gambled and lost. I read about olders who are outliving their kids.

If people want to live, they will not take any shots.

I ended up doing stuff for work for a few years now because I want to live. My life is more important than work to me.
I could be misunderstanding your post.

But i think what you are saying is that if people took it its because work is more important than their life to them. What i was saying is that for some of these people its not that work is important or theyre attached to it or whatever, but that its literally the only thing they are able to do for a living that will pay enough for rent. Like the example of health care workers.

The people who took the shot— religion aside— gambled with their lives and I read everyday about people on Facebook who gambled and lost. I read about olders who are outliving their kids.

If people want to live, they will not take any shots
Yes, someone very close to me took out a large life insurance policy when it was looking as though his line of work was going to be forcing it. Luckily his exemption went through.

These people are well aware that it can cause illness and death (which is why they were resisting in the first place), but if there is nothing else you can do for a living and no family to let you and your family live there for free indefinitely, then you do what you gotta do for your kids.

Its a messed up situation for sure.

but if there is nothing else you can do for a living and no family to let you and your family live there for free indefinitely, then you do what you gotta do for your kids.
And the top satanists know this for certain, this was one of their main tactics, they know just how to get people. It's terrible.

I think this is exactly at least one of the main reasons they are doing this. It seems that they are causing more division on who takes and it and who doesn't, and they will fight each other..it's very sad.
I agree.
I admit i dont have a large social circle, but i do wonder if the kinds of stories shared on the media, even or especially alt media, are representative of real people's reactions, or if they were a pattern meant to be emulated.

Basically, how many real unv@xxed people actually had a family member refuse to talk to them or wish them dead?

In my case my v@xxed father in law is one of the more brainwashed people i know, and whenever they come over he refuses to take off his mask and pulls it down between bites of food and puts it back on to chew. That kind of thing lol. But he's never wished us harm, he's just paranoid. And the rest of the v@xxed people i know dont really seem to care. They just seem to get upset they feel theyre being attacked.

So i guess what im wondering is was all the "death to antiv@xxers" stuff mostly propaganda to make us mad at them instead?

I do wonder about v@x shedding, but i think asking them when they got it is as rude as them asking us why we haven't. But i think as more stories are coming out about side effects, not just media but people in real life, and some mandates are getting overturned, then less and less people will get those stupid boosters.
And the top satanists know this for certain, this was one of their main tactics, they know just how to get people. It's terrible.
Thankfully, for now, since many people did have others help them it seems they did not get the v@xxed rates they wanted. I just really feel for those without options.

So i guess what im wondering is was all the "death to antiv@xxers" stuff mostly propaganda to make us mad at them instead?
I have a feeling this is very true. Because, you're right, the people that we know who have had the v@x haven't forced us to take it and they seem to feel they are protected if they get it, so they don't expect us to. At least they have that decency. There's maybe a few here and there that are the extremes, but it was probably blown out of proportion on purpose. I do have a family member that said if someone doesn't get the v@x, they are brainwashed. That was uncalled for. I'm glad my other family member said not to listen to that and it's ok.

since many people did have others help them it seems they did not get the v@xxed rates they wanted. I just really feel for those without options.
Yeah, that is true. It does seem that not everyone took it. They didn't succeed as much as they wanted to. Same here. It's honestly horrible that they are threatened pretty well with their whole life because of a dumb mandate.

free2018

Star
I could be misunderstanding your post.

But i think what you are saying is that if people took it its because work is more important than their life to them. What i was saying is that for some of these people its not that work is important or theyre attached to it or whatever, but that its literally the only thing they are able to do for a living that will pay enough for rent. Like the example of health care workers.

Yes, someone very close to me took out a large life insurance policy when it was looking as though his line of work was going to be forcing it. Luckily his exemption went through.

These people are well aware that it can cause illness and death (which is why they were resisting in the first place), but if there is nothing else you can do for a living and no family to let you and your family live there for free indefinitely, then you do what you gotta do for your kids.

Its a messed up situation for sure.
I hear you. I knew it was a death shot and it has been proven to be. Most people are so brainwashed by the World Government that they don’t want to see what is up.

If the people woke up and stood up to the vampires, there would no need to be a walking debt. The vampires don’t own the realm. God gave it to us.

I can’t give people a pass for poisoning themselves. There is always a way to do what’s right in all situations. It may not be easy, but there is a way.