An Apocalyptic Xbox PR release?!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
"The next Xbox, codenamed "Scarlett", is confirmed as in development and already looking like an absolute beast of video game console..."

What the actual heck?

Revelation 17

17 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

Aero

Superstar
Yes let's tell the kids video games are bad, and send them out into the next "holy war" instead.

At least a game will teach a kid how to win at something. And video games actually end. The holy wars never will.

Helioform

Star
Yes let's tell the kids video games are bad, and send them out into the next "holy war" instead.

At least a game will teach a kid how to win at something. And video games actually end. The holy wars never will.
I have to admit that I am a gamer (Xbox/PC specifically), but this satanic stuff is creeping into everything these days. It's another kind of predictive programming.