An 8 Year Old Drag Queen...

TMT

Star
Why do you always lump everybody as Christians? What is your non stop beef with Christianity? You have this hater thing going really bad. What are your moral parameters and or boundaries?
The underlying behaviors are the same with fundamentalism, whether it's Judaism, Islam or Christians. The same can be said for fundamentalism of all religions really. Christians are the biggest threat in my part of the world, so I focus on them more.

As far as my moral parameters or boundaries, I live by a code of non-interference, and that is just a small portion of it.

TMT

Star
It's funny that many who adhere to that show rot in their lives and burn out before their time.
Burn-outs misunderstand the words to their own peril. That said, I was a burn out before I ever read Aleister Crowley. Now I have structure and purpose in my life, no matter how small it might be. I am and will always be at peace.

TMT

Star
are you just another religious one but crowley your leader?
"There is religion in Thelema for those who need it, and freedom from religion in Thelema for those who need it".
I consider it a practice and Crowley is the authority on it, but it's not dogmatic and the farther along you go in it becomes more and more personalized, and unlike the traditionally religious I don't believe in enforcing my code on others. It's also not a personality cult either, most of us have an open mind and take Crowley for who he was, "good and bad".

Devine

Star
"There is religion in Thelema for those who need it, and freedom from religion in Thelema for those who need it".
I consider it a practice and Crowley is the authority on it, but it's not dogmatic and the farther along you go in it becomes more and more personalized, and unlike the traditionally religious I don't believe in enforcing my code on others. It's also not a personality cult either, most of us have an open mind and take Crowley for who he was, "good and bad".
well that's too bad i thought you were appealing to the religious people on here with logic and facts but now i think you just think your practice is better than theirs

TMT

Star
well that's too bad i thought you were appealing to the religious people on here with logic and facts but now i think you just think your practice is better than theirs
Not at all. I don't check my brain at the door for this, it's largely introspective and does not require belief in supernatural entity.