An 8 Year Old Drag Queen...

LadyNocturna33

Established
Ah I see, didn't know that, thanks :)
It makes sense once you think about it.

You (almost never) see the reverse happening right? How many women 'drag' as men? Yes there are transgender women, but they don't do this drag thing.

Drag is ultra patriarchy. Comes from this thought:

Men=superior to women so we can make fun of them and their behaviors.

Haich

Superstar
People's minds are infinite and it should remind you of your own limitations if you can't understand why someone might wish to do something. It harms you none, so why does it bother you?

Do you guys (the religious) ever think that maybe you're the ones confusing kids by telling them that how the feel doesn't matter at all only what their genitals are and some set of societal ideas on gender?
So because our minds are infinite we should just act out on everything our minds conjure up? Don't you think that in itself creates limitations as you're governed by desires as opposed to questioning whether your thoughts are healthy and normal?

I think that argument is so petty, did I say drags cause me harm? I'm trying to understand what the practice is so that I can actually get where they're coming from. With that sort of defensive attitude (not that you're a drag queen) people will continue to point the finger of objection towards them. The only reason I'm commenting on this issue is because I don't think kids should be exposed to it but what adults do in their free time is up to them

Lol not really, I mean you're going into a gender debate now and with regards to gender, or being transgender or fluid genders, again I don't understand it. However I do not care or condemn those who feel conflicted in their body. Adults can do what they want, but why confuse kids with this new redefinition of gender.

Well gender isn't societal and kids aren't drags. If you're referring to gender then a boy playing with dolls and who likes to wear a dress doesn't constitute to being a transgender kid. I was a huge tomboy and if I was a kid in this day and age I'm sure people would be telling me I may be trans. The thing that confuses me about transgenderism is people argue gender is fluid or that we are assigned gender by doctors, but when you ask say a transgender woman what makes you think you were born in the wrong body; they immediately say they don't like their penis or they don't like being a man, they want boobs, they want long hair and then they begin the transition at some point to become a woman.

But right there you're acknowledging that women wear dresses, behave a certain way etc. confirming that gender does have certain 'criteria' if you will. If genitals weren't an issue why do most transgender women have such a problem with the penis?

Haich

Superstar
It makes sense once you think about it.

You (almost never) see the reverse happening right? How many women 'drag' as men? Yes there are transgender women, but they don't do this drag thing.

Drag is ultra patriarchy. Comes from this thought:

Men=superior to women so we can make fun of them and their behaviors.
Yh I haven't seen transgender women doing this which confused me initially because it's usually only gay men who do this.

I guess this may have been the original idea behind drag, but it's been turned into an excuse to dress up in really over the top constumes

It harms you none, so why does it bother you?
They do harm us. If we don't tell them that God Does Not Approve of going against the gender assigned to us, there might be more of them.

And when there's more of them and we still don't do anything while being aware of it, God Will Surely Not Approve of us not countering them.

It is all a question of faith. God Already Assigned a gender to each and everybody. So why change it or prompt others to want to change it?

The answer's that they don't even believe in God and only care to do what they desire. There'd be no problem if they kept to themselves.

LadyNocturna33

Established
Yh I haven't seen transgender women doing this which confused me initially because it's usually only gay men who do this.

I guess this may have been the original idea behind drag, but it's been turned into an excuse to dress up in really over the top constumes
Well, the more absurd you make something. The less reason to take it seriously etc.

I dislike drag for this reason.

Devine

Star
well even in my small town there is a group of drag "kings" who perform i think it is actually fairly common. just seems like a silly waste of time to me :) @TMT of course you think they should do what they want i've seen no sexual peversion you are not willing to defend!

TMT

Star
well even in my small town there is a group of drag "kings" who perform i think it is actually fairly common. just seems like a silly waste of time to me :) @TMT of course you think they should do what they want i've seen no sexual peversion you are not willing to defend!
Consensual acts aren't perversion, I mean who says? People that lived in a radically different period of time?

TMT

Star
Maybe it says more about you that you viewed that video sexually. I didn't watch it all but nothing she was wearing seemed tacky to me, you just have a problem that it's a 'boy' in makeup.

Not always, and depending on the relation can never be as there would be coercion. Nice try though.
A brother and sister having sex, despite their feelings toward each other and with full consent, is a perversion no? If your children began this type of relationship as adults, would you be supportive of their feelings?

TMT

Star
A brother and sister having sex, despite their feelings toward each other and with full consent, is a perversion no? If your children began this type of relationship as adults, would you be supportive of their feelings?
I would try to understand why it went wrong and why they feel that way, and how for long. I'd recommend counseling, and I'd never support it, but they are adults so I couldn't stop it. It's silly because those kinds of attractions are rare (more common in religious areas ironically) and I don't like to deal in "what ifs". I'd have a higher chance of having a kid with autism or a rare genetic disorder than of having two that ended up having sex together as adults.

I would try to understand why it went wrong and why they feel that way, and how for long. I'd recommend counseling, and I'd never support it, but they are adults so I couldn't stop it. It's silly because those kinds of attractions are rare (more common in religious areas ironically) and I don't like to deal in "what ifs". I'd have a higher chance of having a kid with autism or a rare genetic disorder than of having two that ended up having sex together as adults.
Why it went wrong? What do you mean wrong? But I thought if their feelings said its ok than that is whats important? I thought it didnt matter what society thought? As long as their feelings said its ok than it cant be wrong. So what makes you different than judgmental religious folk then? I think you have a very limited view of things.

TMT

Star
Why it went wrong? What do you mean wrong? But I thought if their feelings said its ok than that is whats important? I thought it didnt matter what society thought? As long as their feelings said its ok than it cant be wrong. So what makes you different than judgmental religious folk then? I think you have a very limited view of things.
Big difference between trans issues and wanting to plow your sister, and the difference is even if I wouldn't accept it, I wouldn't burn them at the stake or deny them civil liberties either.

Big difference between trans issues and wanting to plow your sister, and the difference is even if I wouldn't accept it, I wouldn't burn them at the stake or deny them civil liberties either.
Lol ok ok. I personally dont care whether they have rights or not. But its one thing to want rights, and another for everybody to accept and kiss your ass about it too. We can't say anything anymore because we are instantly shot down as just being hateful bigots. I mean, I can disagree with gays without hating them. But to them its either or, with or against.

TMT

Star
Lol ok ok. I personally dont care whether they have rights or not. But its one thing to want rights, and another for everybody to accept and kiss your ass about it too. We can't say anything anymore because we are instantly shot down as just being hateful bigots. I mean, I can disagree with gays without hating them. But to them its either or, with or against.
Lol Christians ask for people to go "out of the way" for them all the time, and act the same way if I say that it's not appropriate to open a city council meeting with a a prayer to the Christian god or that a nativity scene in public property shouldn't be there.

The Zone

Star
Why do you always lump everybody as Christians? What is your non stop beef with Christianity? You have this hater thing going really bad. What are your moral parameters and or boundaries?