An 8 Year Old Drag Queen...

llleopard

Established
lol but what makes it fabulous I find they look scary
I also find it very hard to grasp. My first husband (yep the 'baby' one) was also a cross dresser - not trans at all but definitely bi/pan/etc. He really thought he looked lovely dressed as a female, but i can truly and sadly say it was just grotesque, although I never said that. Think built like a builder with a beard for a start- honestly not suited to the graceful female styles he found arousing. As far as he could explain he really only did it for the sexual pleasure it somehow gave him. He thought our kids should just accept this- didn't understand or care that they were confused by it - all about his feelings always.

JoChris

Superstar
I also find it very hard to grasp. My first husband (yep the 'baby' one) was also a cross dresser - not trans at all but definitely bi/pan/etc. He really thought he looked lovely dressed as a female, but i can truly and sadly say it was just grotesque, although I never said that. Think built like a builder with a beard for a start- honestly not suited to the graceful female styles he found arousing. As far as he could explain he really only did it for the sexual pleasure it somehow gave him. He thought our kids should just accept this- didn't understand or care that they were confused by it - all about his feelings always.
It shows how much a person's mind can change how they see things. The "sense of imagination" can become stronger than vision itself.

JoChris

Superstar

Fl-Fr-Fa

Established
Part of me won't be surprised down the track when many lawsuits start, where children are suing their parents for convincing them they were the opposite sex (when they were very young).
E.g. They will never have their own biological children thanks to surgery.
The idea of this is great - I just don't know when society will allow for it, we're just in the thick of it now.
And on different levels . . . parading sexuality around when it's a sacred thing; what llleopard mentions above is confirmation of this also. Other than sincere affection, keep sex away from the kids.
That's where the Kylie Jenner-phenomena comes about too. How her mother [cult leader] has never been charged with child endangerment and more is beyond me, practically speaking; and Kim putting her daughter in slip-dresses.
Ha, maybe the parents can have their parts whacked off as an appropriate punishment?

Mr.Fishnet

Established
here's some tranny's reading to kids at a public library yayyyy!!!!
Just realized why do trannies always need to dress weird? Even normal women don’t dress like this, it always seems like just one even bigger mockery by misogynistic men. Also never understood how those people label race changing like white to black as racist but this apparently isn’t obvious sexism to our face?? This is the epitome of sexism pretending that womanhood is just clown makeup and a wig, true mockery of real women.