An 8 Year Old Drag Queen...

Icefinityzen

here's some tranny's reading to kids at a public library yayyyy!!!!
How do they say it.. A picture is worth a thousand words. I'm sure I could label this picture with a negative tone and people will believe it just as you did.

These two are part of The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence which is an organization for charity, LGBTQ rights and educating of the risk of drug use and safe sex.

You don't have to agree with who or what they do, but please educate yourself, there's already enough misinformation out on the internet.

mecca

Superstar
Doesn't matter what organisation they're from, why are they confusing these kids? At least if their audience were teens then cool but young children should be left out of this LGBT war.
Yeah It would make more sense if they were teens. Kids should just be able to live their lives without worrying about that stuff, at least for a while.

Haich

Superstar
They're men dressed as women, confusing children with their appearance and trying to normalise the situation by reading a children's book .

Kids don't understand what a drag queen is and I think it's inappropriate to introduce them to the concept as they don't have the intellectual capabilities to understand and grasp that some men like to dress as women.

mecca

Superstar
You're clearly dense. I see them reading a child's book. I can totally see them talking about sex with these kids, totally.
You're the one who said the group educates about sex and drug use...
These two are part of The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence which is an organization for charity, LGBTQ rights and educating of the risk of drug use and safe sex.
If they're not talking about that stuff with the children then I don't really see a problem with them reading a book. Also I don't appreciate your insults.

mecca

Superstar
Kids don't understand what a drag queen is and I think it's inappropriate to introduce them to the concept as they don't have the intellectual capabilities to understand and grasp that some men like to dress as women.
Since they don't get the concept of a drag queen they'd probably just see them as a fun character (which is kinda what drag queens are anyway) and not really care.