American youth -Complete shocker to a swede!

Vixy

Star
Been on this chat app for a while now and always got such unempathic answers if any at all. If one wrote about serious things in need of discussion, one got onliners like "haha" or "uh-huh" back which I found really strange and unserious...until today. Someone sent a picture of their friends and another one alone in his room. Turns out this is the american youth of 14 and up, and WOW! What the hell happened?! They are completely broken down: super obese, looking like middle aged people, far beyond what we would consider the outcasts when I went to school, I mean our outcasts looked nowhere near as broken as these kids with multicoloured half shaven off hair, super obese, glasses, dressed like old timers.. What the hell happened?

Another one showed a picture of himself in his room..a complete pigstie with things, bags and crap everywhere and then came the bong he smoked something out of.

This was a shock to me, although I know whats being done to this generation with poisonus vaccines and what not, still to see them that broken down..Its beyond anything in my country. If our schoolkids saw anyone like that over here, the whole school would be picking on them. kids.png

Pleas tell me these are the outcasts at least and that not all schoolkids in the US looks like this? I mean..is that a guy with half his hair shaven of and in a dress with a bow? :oops: I cannot even tell you how bullied these kids would get in my country.

Dalit

Star
Been on this chat app for a while now and always got such unempathic answers if any at all. If one wrote about serious things in need of discussion, one got onliners like "haha" or "uh-huh" back which I found really strange and unserious...until today. Someone sent a picture of their friends and another one alone in his room. Turns out this is the american youth of 14 and up, and WOW! What the hell happened?! They are completely broken down: super obese, looking like middle aged people, far beyond what we would consider the outcasts when I went to school, I mean our outcasts looked nowhere near as broken as these kids with multicoloured half shaven off hair, super obese, glasses, dressed like old timers.. What the hell happened?

Another one showed a picture of himself in his room..a complete pigstie with things, bags and crap everywhere and then came the bong he smoked something out of.

This was a shock to me, although I know whats being done to this generation with poisonus vaccines and what not, still to see them that broken down..Its beyond anything in my country. If our schoolkids saw anyone like that over here, the whole school would be picking on them. View attachment 29053

Pleas tell me these are the outcasts at least and that not all schoolkids in the US looks like this? I mean..is that a guy with half his hair shaven of and in a dress with a bow? :oops: I cannot even tell you how bullied these kids would get in my country.
Obese kids still get bullied, I'm sure. Maybe not as much as they would've in my day because juvenile diabetes is on the rise. It's more common and possibly more accepted for kids to be overweight and obese. I think accepting anyone, regardless of size or orientation, is important though. I was 20 lbs overweight and had "Baby Got Back" sung to me when that song came out. In this more politically correct time, bullying may be more covert than overt. They could be taking to bullying on Instagram and YouTube.

Those kids look sad to me.

Maes17

Superstar

This was a shock to me, although I know whats being done to this generation with poisonus vaccines and what not, still to see them that broken down..Its beyond anything in my country. If our schoolkids saw anyone like that over here, the whole school would be picking on them. View attachment 29053

Uh-huh........

Not all of us young muricans look like that. Watch something like vice that talks to victims of school shootings and you’ll get a better concept of the american youngins

Maes17

Superstar
Obese kids still get bullied, I'm sure. Maybe not as much as they would've in my day because juvenile diabetes is on the rise. It's more common and possibly more accepted for kids to be overweight and obese. I think accepting anyone, regardless of size or orientation, is important though. I was 20 lbs overweight and had "Baby Got Back" sung to me when that song came out. In this more politically correct time, bullying may be more covert than overt. They could be taking to bullying on Instagram and YouTube.

Those kids look sad to me.
This^^^

The younger generation is more pc driven. A lot less bullying. I can’t speak for all 50 states, but the younger kids although pc driven, seem more involved into gang banging, hip hop style stuff away from school.

But the bullying thing is definitely not as problematic it seems. A lot more kids stand up in numbers against agendas now

Vixy

Star
Uh-huh........

Not all of us young muricans look like that. Watch something like vice that talks to victims of school shootings and you’ll get a better concept of the american youngins
Yeah I thought it was weird.. But I've known people who were in the states, came back looking like WTF? And told of how most people are obese and many lack their teeth and still buy fast food, like french fries and since they cant chew them, they suck on them instead. That's REALLY bad and its so completely the opposite to what Ive been fed with all my life from american college movies and such where theyre all goodlooking and in fraternities and then there the small click of nerds like the people in the pic but now it seems most are like the nerds?

My world is utterly.... SHOOK. :oops:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
When humans are jammed into a box and pumped full of hormones and chemicals as they grow..... the results can be tragic. As we can clearly see in the picture you posted......

Vixy

Star
When humans are jammed into a box and pumped full of hormones and chemicals as they grow..... the results can be tragic. As we can clearly see in the picture you posted......
Yeah man, it used to be one or two kids being like that in the entire school. Now its whole classes.

Vixy

Star
I feel bad for criticizing people over their physical appearance but these teenagers don't look like teenagers, they look 40.
Yes, that's exactly why I'm reacting. Not to be mean or spiteful but it looks very off. Like you say theyre middle aged and have had time to fatten up, even their faces look middle aged. I'm 42 myself and weigh about 55kg, they must weigh about 90-100kg and theyre teens, wth? Add to that gender dysforia with the guys wearing dresses with bows and all of the above, this is beoynd anything I ever saw in school. I mean, when me and my friends were teens, we were friggin cool! None was overweight and we loved dressing cool and keeping neat.

Mind boggling what can be done to people by environmental things alone, thinking toxic foods, vaccines, bad air and water. They can really change man into degradation.