American Satan

Emma

Have you guys seen this movie? I saw the trailer and thought it was fake up until I saw the actual stars in the movie . Pretty brazen if you ask me.

I haven’t seen it and frankly I don’t wish too. But has anyone seen it? I would like to discuss what it’s about and get people’s opinions on what they think about it? Like these people are becoming more brazen and it’s unbelievable.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

The Crue came out blazing with that theme in '83 (see video below) but let it quickly drop away as they became successful. This suggests that back then the gatekeepers had more leverage at the start of a deal, but success could swing the leverage back to the artist. Impossible today with all the money and social media followings involved. Looks like if you sign now you're a lifer. At least until you overdose or your art now sucks. Trash heap then. Also in todays environment you have to want to keep doing it if you want to still be revelent. SEE: Bob Dylan...
Bob Dylan finally agrees to accept Nobel Prize for Literature
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39429032

Nikki Sixx and Sixx AM left everyone with a warning about the "Lies of the Beautiful People" narcissistic culture that's been created...

Last edited:

Unknown Warrior

Established
Have you guys seen this movie? I saw the trailer and thought it was fake up until I saw the actual stars in the movie . Pretty brazen if you ask me.

I haven’t seen it and frankly I don’t wish too. But has anyone seen it? I would like to discuss what it’s about and get people’s opinions on what they think about it? Like these people are becoming more brazen and it’s unbelievable.

Yes, I agree that these people have become more brasen and completely disgusting. They glorify anything that is evil and they will go to any length to make decent people sick and try to use the most hideous ideas that they can think of. God will hold people accountable for what they do and the people who continue to mock God will have to answer for it. There are some very wicked people in this world and they will be destroyed.

Blue2day

Just watched the movie. Definitely not what I expected. I came here to see if VC did an article on the movie. One really needs to be done. There was so much truth dropped, only the people that are awake would notice. Why do they make movies like this? Hiding the truth in plain sight? It touches on a human sacrifice for fame. The person they think is the Devil is Samael, who was a watcher and is in the book of Enoch. His counterpart is Gabriel. The usual sex, drugs and rock and roll. There is a scene in a bordello, where one of the characters says the Elite come to play, Johnny asks, whats with the baphomet painting then and she says its just to go along with the theme. There are other women wearing masks, like in Eyes Wide Shut, and they're in skimpy clothes, with lots of religious jewelry. Alot of symbolism in the movie.

peridot

Established
Didn't know about it until this post. But I have noticed there is a lot more "Satan-y" stuff in popular culture now. There is that Lucifer TV show that's been out for at least a year. Then there was that whole business of erecting a baphomet in a semi-public area of a major city, and the open emergence of after school satanist clubs. It is interesting that the ones who have seen it mention it gives out a lot of truthful stuff as well as a high dose of symbolism. But isn't that always the case with this entity: just enough truth to taste like a good sandwich, and then the inside is stuff with the grisly viscera of a dismembered mammal you would not normal eat.
Every time I think of it I remember that scene from Genesis 3: "has God not said..." And God had. The problem was the serpent tweaked it just enough to make God's statement (not his own) sound sinister. Kinda of like a well paid lawyer.

Bacsi

Star

Soon this all will be out in the open in full force.

Is a story like this really glamorizing evil? I haven't seen it, but from the trailer, it seems to be a take on the story of Faust. It's a very old story, where the protagonist isn't a person that you're supposed to think is heroic. Most incarnations end with him damned for his action, or saved because in the end he chooses to reject evil. Never is his lifestyle seen as glamorous; rather excessive and dangerous.