AMERICAN ROOTS OF NAZI EUGENICS

illuminatimess

Veteran
Not sure if this topic has already been discussed, but if not, let’s talk about it!

Hitler‘s Nazi regime, which killed more than 6 million Jews, was actually inspired by the US model of eugenics.

Many of the laws were based on US programs, like sterilization of „inferior“ groups of people.

“Even Adolf Hitler took notice. In “Mein Kampf,” published in 1925, he celebrated the ideology. “There is today one state,” wrote Hitler, “in which at least weak beginnings toward a better conception [of citizenship] are noticeable. Of course, it is not our model German Republic, but the United States.” Hitler’s Reich deployed its own sterilization laws, nearly identical to those in the United States, within six months of taking power in 1933.“

Winston Churchill was vice president of the International Eugenics Conference in London.

“The improvement of the British breed is my aim in life,” Winston Churchill wrote to his cousin Ivor Guest on 19 January 1899, shortly after his twenty-fifth birthday.“

https://winstonchurchill.org/publications/finest-hour-extras/churchill-and-eugenics-1/

Karlysymon

Superstar
Shocking, but not nothing unimaginable.

Do you have any sources for me? I want to read into it!
Two words: Operation Paperclip

The Apollo program wouldn't have been possible without the German scientists who were brought to America and given new identities. Obviously, those German scientists didn't only conceive NASA but also continued their other projects in America.
1609084181619.png

Wernher Von Braun
1609084235084.png

There is a book by Annie Jacobsen on this topic.
1609092111233.png

Last edited:

illuminatimess

Veteran
Two words: Operation Paperclip

The Apollo program wouldn't have been possible without the German scientists who were brought to America and given new identities. Obviously, those German scientists didn't only conceive NASA but also continued their other projects in America.
View attachment 49651

Wernher Von Braun
View attachment 49652
Didn’t even know about that! Thank you for this insight. You really always teach me new things haha <3

Karlysymon

Superstar
Didn’t even know about that! Thank you for this insight. You really always teach me new things haha <3
It's shocking that you are German and you don't know about Paperclip :p. It's not something taught in school history books anyway but if you dip your toes into the Moon Landings literature, the secret project awaits you! The whole thing is very fascinating.

As to the OP, i actually thought it was the other way round!

There is a saying that the Nazis didnt really lose the war.

If their ideology came from America, and America is the sole super power, then that would make sense.

We have just witnessed the long awaited attempt to revive the spirit of National Germany with the pseudo "nationalist" Donald Trump.

While America has a long history of eugenics, racism, and fascism, it also has a long tradition of anti fascism and anti racism, and it seems that part of America has been able to fight off the attempted fascist revival. Lets hope it stays that way, and that this ugly tradition never returns.

Shocking, but not nothing unimaginable.

Do you have any sources for me? I want to read into it!
theres a real good documentary on it im trying to find it for you

look up the Bush family connections to Nazi Germany would be a best bet

operation paperclip is a rabbit hole once you go down you will be amazed and horrified. So many Nazis got away with literal murder because they were useful to America

Its not just Nazi Germany. Also look up Unit 731. The Japanese did terrible things, experiments and torture to Chinese, American, Australian and anyone else who they liked in unit 731. Some of the experiments included live vivisection on US soldiers, and jumping on peoples chests (including children) to see what happens. if you read up on unit 731 please be aware it is horrifying and i havent even mentioned some of the worst things, you need a strong stomach.
After the war instead of punishing the scientists, America decided to do a deal they would get all the medical research ( if you can call it that) in exchange for not prosecuting the Japanese scientists, the same can be said for the Nazi scientists in operation paperclip, except the Americas transported them to America before the rest of Europe could give them what they deserved

images from unit 731.
1609086035663.png1609086050069.png
1609086207524.png

DesertRose

Superstar
It's shocking that you are German and you don't know about Paperclip :p. It's not something taught in school history books anyway but if you dip your toes into the Moon Landings literature, the secret project awaits you! The whole thing is very fascinating.

As to the OP, i actually thought it was the other way round!
Just wanted to greet you sis:)

Karlysymon

Superstar
operation paperclip is a rabbit hole once you go down you will be amazed and horrified. So many Nazis got away with literal murder because they were useful to America

Its not just Nazi Germany. Also look up Unit 731. The Japanese did terrible things, experiments and torture to Chinese, American, Australian and anyone else who they liked in unit 731. Some of the experiments included live vivisection on US soldiers, and jumping on peoples chests (including children) to see what happens. if you read up on unit 731 please be aware it is horrifying and i havent even mentioned some of the worst things, you need a strong stomach.
After the war instead of punishing the scientists, America decided to do a deal they would get all the medical research ( if you can call it that) in exchange for not prosecuting the Japanese scientists, the same can be said for the Nazi scientists in operation paperclip, except the Americas transported them to America before the rest of Europe could give them what they deserved

images from unit 731.
View attachment 49653View attachment 49654
View attachment 49655
I recently watched a 5-part documentary on Unit 731. At the end of it, i concluded that Ishii Shiro (unit head) may actually have been the father of the chemtrail program in the sense that he pioneered the method of poisoning populations by raining stuff from the skies.

Wigi

Veteran
Not sure if this topic has already been discussed, but if not, let’s talk about it!

Hitler‘s Nazi regime, which killed more than 6 million Jews, was actually inspired by the US model of eugenics.

Many of the laws were based on US programs, like sterilization of „inferior“ groups of people.

“Even Adolf Hitler took notice. In “Mein Kampf,” published in 1925, he celebrated the ideology. “There is today one state,” wrote Hitler, “in which at least weak beginnings toward a better conception [of citizenship] are noticeable. Of course, it is not our model German Republic, but the United States.” Hitler’s Reich deployed its own sterilization laws, nearly identical to those in the United States, within six months of taking power in 1933.“

Winston Churchill was vice president of the International Eugenics Conference in London.

“The improvement of the British breed is my aim in life,” Winston Churchill wrote to his cousin Ivor Guest on 19 January 1899, shortly after his twenty-fifth birthday.“

https://winstonchurchill.org/publications/finest-hour-extras/churchill-and-eugenics-1/
True, that's among the dark pages of American's history.
Indeed there was an International Federation of Eugenics Organizations that was presided by the son of Charles Darwin himself even before Nazism was actually a thing.
America was often considered as a positive example for eugenicists since it had the most ruthless anti-miscegenation and segregation policies during the early 20th century.

It's worth noting that Adolf Hitler was named man of the year by the Time magazine during the year 1938, literally months before the start of WW2.

illuminatimess

Veteran
True, that's among the dark pages of American's history.
Indeed there was an International Federation of Eugenics Organizations that was presided by the son of Charles Darwin himself even before Nazism was actually a thing.
America was often considered as a positive example for eugenicists since it had the most ruthless anti-miscegenation and segregation policies during the early 20th century.

It's worth noting that Adolf Hitler was named man of the year by the Time magazine during the year 1938, literally months before the start of WW2.
Crazy, right? I could imagine that they deliberately let all that killing happen since it was in their favor given the fact that they were pursuing the goal of getting rid of all the „inferior“ human beings. Eventually, they portrayed themselves as saviors.

Also, you should always consider the fact how important Germany actually is to the US in terms of geopolitics. For example, they need the military base Ramstein in order to steer their drones. It’s the most perfect geographical location to execute these attacks.

Karlysymon

Superstar
The complete title of his father's seminal tome
1609102096321.png

Also, you should always consider the fact how important Germany actually is to the US in terms of geopolitics. For example, they need the military base Ramstein in order to steer their drones. It’s the most perfect geographical location to execute these attacks.
It is often said that Germany and Japan remain occupied by the US since the war ended. Not Iraq-style occupation but occupation nevertheless.
Germany remains occupied territory

The eugenics movement was around long before the Nazis - as was propaganda (via the likes of Manhattan ad-men and folks like Edward Bernays who were huge influencers of Goebbels and his cronies). Anyway, amongst members of the Fabian society and other elite organizations, eugenics was viewed most favorably and it was spoken about quite freely amongst “civilized” society.

We all know about the likes of Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood. But Julian Huxley (brother of Aldous) was a big eugenicist in his day - along with many of the “great intellectuals” of the time such as Bertrand Russell, Leonard Darwin grandson of Charles Darwin) and many others.

There was the Cambridge University Eugenics Society which was around at least in the early 1900’s - so this idea of “removing the less desirables” from civilization has been around, even formally for over 100 years.