American horror story: double feature and Hollywoods obsession with blood

~JC~

Veteran
this is so weird for ahs
Not a first for vamps though(gaga season)
Seems the message is
If ya are not good at something (have some sorta talent)
Your useless
Which is a narrative we seen repeated In a few shows now
Makes me think utopia/utopia falls
What have ya done today to earn your place in this world
Type of message
Also seems like the world is already full of people
Who see no one else other then themselves
which is what these pills seem to do only amplified
Yeah this was pretty disturbing. One thing I can’t stand seeing on screen is child actors acting out very adult situations or acting like “creepy kid”. It’s hard to take them seriously. The lines they read don’t line up with how a typical child would think, but an adult mindset. (Yeah I know, the pills turn talented people into arrogant dicks, except for a few, but I just wish it wasn’t SO Scarlett Johansson in Lucy lack of dynamics)

And then there’s this sensuality they infuse into this 9 year old girl and her desire for blood. (Like what’s up with the half naked dude waiting for her at the end as a “gift”) she’s fkng NINE, why are you making some buff model type as her victim?

Definitely a “sell your soul to the devil or bust” kind of message. Get rid of the weak to make room for the essential money makers.

L3M4

Star
Yeah this was pretty disturbing. One thing I can’t stand seeing on screen is child actors acting out very adult situations or acting like “creepy kid”. It’s hard to take them seriously. The lines they read don’t line up with how a typical child would think, but an adult mindset. (Yeah I know, the pills turn talented people into arrogant dicks, except for a few, but I just wish it wasn’t SO Scarlett Johansson in Lucy lack of dynamics)

And then there’s this sensuality they infuse into this 9 year old girl and her desire for blood. (Like what’s up with the half naked dude waiting for her at the end as a “gift”) she’s fkng NINE, why are you making some buff model type as her victim?

Definitely a “sell your soul to the devil or bust” kind of message. Get rid of the weak to make room for the essential money makers.
Why are you back on this thread again acting like you don't know what time is it after you consistently threw foul accusations burdened with inappropriate profanity for no reason; you were targeting an individual with bullying and harassment in this thread just 3 comments above; you even failed to address the post that put your naive neurons in your place, so don't think we've forgotten all those post you made right in this thread that are very uncalled for; also that unnecessary massive load of delusional BS you kept posting in attempts to humiliate other user is petty and irrational FYI
IMG_0146.GIF

L3M4

Star
I bet A2 could break this series down pretty good in his "Predictive Programming" thread...

I agree!!

also, the MOM turned into a monsters, that was a major plot twist.
Also they need to make justice to Karen and the black cop; why those sudden 1sec "death" scenes when they could have had made those characters so much more, they were the heroes, they had meant so much in the narrative; at least their stories had more real substance... Is like the producers of this show are part of some evil "lets make audiences feel bad 24/7" part of club...

Also the dramatic 360 turn from a small home daily family dairy sort of AHS season into a Big Hollywood Production Zombie apocalyptical chaos in the last episode? that sort of jump is so unrealistically, it's like a whole different AHS season all of sudden...
New producers or writers are just thinking these generic same old scenarios we've seen hundred times, Murphy had some captivating ideas.. the way he used to introduce marginalized characters into the story and give them comedic/highly intellectual scripts made this show worth watching, example: Jessica Lange (elderly), Jamie Brewer (down syndrome), Billy Eichner (gay), Gabourey Sidibe (obese black young female), Emma Roberts (entitled brat)

Last edited:

~JC~

Veteran
Why are you back on this thread again acting like you don't know what time is it after you consistently threw foul accusations burdened with inappropriate profanity for no reason; you were targeting an individual with bullying and harassment in this thread just 3 comments above; you even failed to address the post that put your naive neurons in your place, so don't think we've forgotten all those post you made right in this thread that are very uncalled for; also that unnecessary massive load of delusional BS you kept posting in attempts to humiliate other user is petty and irrational FYI
View attachment 63114
Dude fk off. BLOCKED :D

L3M4

Star
In last night episode, there were a bunch of new characters... & what's with those two young men. They discuss how one of them got "giarda" after licking a guy's butt... after confronted with this accusation the other man replies that he left he's area "spotless" ... all these guys also get pregnant after abducted by a UFO. I don't know how awful is this AHS season...

FAjMgs8X0Ac3UGY.jpeg

L3M4

Star
Part 2 is part of the agenda to paint aliens as evil and hostile. It is accelerating because people around the world are making contact with these beings who are here to help us.
You know what is shocking, the entire theme of this last episode, seem to be parallel with some recent leaks. Did you know today there was a leak REVEALING IN TAPED CONFESSIONS FROM EINSTEIN'S SECRET TRIP TO INSPECT ROSWELL UFO. Also there was another different source yesterday that leaked LITERALLY the plot of the last AHS episode, about the President following orders from this aliens, I didn't thought of sharing the link here, if I find it, I'll update this comment. In RL aliens are demons so why did you signed up here today just to repeat the same old slogan "they're here to help us"?

Last edited:

L3M4

Star
Yes there will be lots of media in the short term doing everything they can to make the E.T’s out as evil and hostile.
In RL aliens are demons so why did you signed up here today just to repeat incessantly the same old slogan "they're here to help us"?

moodychick

Established
Has anyone noticed almost every actor or actress who appeared on Murphy's shows (Scream Queens, AHS, etc.) become A-listers or get respectful careers?

Emma Roberts, Keke Palmer, Sarah Paulson, Lady Gaga, Jane Lynch, the list goes on.

SomaticBanshee

Established
I was almost going to watch it but actually, someone should take all the masters of every show they have ever done/every season and destroy the whole entire thing. The whole thing is absolute garbage and did not then nor does it now add a new spin with the Horror genre. Its all a bunch of twisted gay dark stuff made by a bunch of twisted bitter gay queens that despise humanity.

redqueen

Superstar
this season is so far off the first
only watched one episode so far

what the episode let me Know about
this season

it's about gay men in the 80's being
hunted and killed,it has a lot of umm
intimate scenes that's my warning
there is familiar faces with new as
usual

I have no idea where this is leading that
will even make it feel like ahs as in the
supernatural aspect it started with,it has
a lot of the regular symbolism etc.. then
again I only watched one episode

Diogenes

Established
Do you seriously spend your precious time to watch crap like this ? No offense here, just a recommendation - there are far more interesting things to do in your free time. Plus, watching stuff like these series,is only feeding the monster. Just my opinion though.

redqueen

Superstar
Do you seriously spend your precious time to watch crap like this ? No offense here, just a recommendation - there are far more interesting things to do in your free time. Plus, watching stuff like these series,is only feeding the monster. Just my opinion though.
what I watch is usually to analyze whats hidden in it
when it's Truly me time,I enjoy trying to Help wake others
if I can

the only way We win the fight is having enough awake
Knowing We're in a fight

Diogenes

Established
what I watch is usually to analyze whats hidden in it
when it's Truly me time,I enjoy trying to Help wake others
if I can

the only way We win the fight is having enough awake
Knowing We're in a fight
Yes, I see where you're coming from. I just don't consider myself as someone who can help others be awake, only because I think I need more personal "education" myself. In case I see something interesting though, I tell it to the person next to me, to get their reaction. Most of the times they look at me like I am out of my mind,lol.

L3M4

Star
this season is so far off the first
only watched one episode so far

what the episode let me Know about
this season

it's about gay men in the 80's being
hunted and killed,it has a lot of umm
intimate scenes that's my warning
there is familiar faces with new as
usual

I have no idea where this is leading that
will even make it feel like ahs as in the
supernatural aspect it started with,it has
a lot of the regular symbolism etc.. then
again I only watched one episode
And the season after also has explicit pandemic related themes, I can’t believe VC didn’t make an article about it and nobody seems to have addressed the latest season titled: NYC

It deals with everything we’re dealing with even with Dr Fauci and the VAIDS, at the final episode the producers claim it was all about the aids crisis, since it was staged in that era, but it was produced and released during the covid plandemic and the deliberate parallels are evident. I think the mainstream audience dismiss these content & won’t be aware of it, because there’s an undertone of explicit same sex scenes which the average person will quickly shut down or switch to a different channel, but there’s a lot of unspoken truth in the narratives, purposely dressed up as fiction, characters literally develop tons of adverse reactions, there’s are even a few conspiracies and a conspiracy character in the season which turns out to be the one speaking the truth in the season. also it’ later revealed that one of the gay ghost represents the virus - image below
IMG_0943.jpeg

this shirtless ghost appears instantly supernaturally before all the victims suddenly pass away, he even kills and entire club (again 1 of the final episode reveals this character portrays the “virus” which give a whole different meaning to what was previously shown.

redqueen

Superstar
Yes, I see where you're coming from. I just don't consider myself as someone who can help others be awake, only because I think I need more personal "education" myself. In case I see something interesting though, I tell it to the person next to me, to get their reaction. Most of the times they look at me like I am out of my mind,lol.
if Your Sharing something Ya deem as interesting or important
to be Shared then Your Helping

I get them looks,I'm pretty sure a lot of Us here do get them looks
but I'm Hoping that something crazy ctheorist redqueen said will
at some point when they're Seeing/Hearing something it will make
my words come to mind and maybe Help awake them