American Horror Story But Adrenochrome Isn’t Real!

worldgonemad

Has anyone scene this seasons American Horror Story Double Feature. I usually like the show for a good scare, but this season is sick and the elites saying look what we do and you can’t do a damn thing about it. The show is a play on vampires, but get this the vampires are created because they took a special pill. The pill is made with blood. The sick part comes when they start drinking babies blood and even say it’s the elixir of the gods. I’m so glad these evil people are being taken down as we speak. They need to leave our children alone.

Cintra

Star
Has anyone scene this seasons American Horror Story Double Feature. I usually like the show for a good scare, but this season is sick and the elites saying look what we do and you can’t do a damn thing about it. The show is a play on vampires, but get this the vampires are created because they took a special pill. The pill is made with blood. The sick part comes when they start drinking babies blood and even say it’s the elixir of the gods. I’m so glad these evil people are being taken down as we speak. They need to leave our children alone.
Adrenochrome is real.

redqueen

Superstar
best search brought back as there doesn't seem
to be a main thread for this series

this has ro,semarys baby with having to give Your
first Child sacrifice for fame feel to it

I'll be checking this out just to analyze
Ya can already See a lot of symbolism and citsilautir
things in the few teaser trailers for this season

it's been a long time since I actually watched for any other
reason than analyzing
when the show first started I thought "oh great a creepy
show"now all I See is symbolism and lautir

minnie82

Superstar
never watch that show, if you watch the promo of the seasons, they looks creepy asf..