American Crime Story First & Second Season. Your opinion?

Inyourface

Rookie
First season focused on Oj Simpson's trial. Second season focused on the events that lead to the assassination of legendary fashion designer Gianni Versace.
What do you think of both seasons, and most importantly what do you think of the Versace case and OJ case?

I don’t know about Versace but my dad followed the OJ trial very closely. It seems to me that it was one of the first examples of blurring the lines of news and entertainment. It was essentially the first reality TV show and that circus remains in our daily lives.

I think he was probably guilty but the prosecution bungled the case and Furman’s obvious racism was enough to cast doubt.

KevinShane75

Rookie
I don’t know about Versace but my dad followed the OJ trial very closely. It seems to me that it was one of the first examples of blurring the lines of news and entertainment. It was essentially the first reality TV show and that circus remains in our daily lives.

I think he was probably guilty but the prosecution bungled the case and Furman’s obvious racism was enough to cast doubt.
I remember them both, Versace wasn't S "big" becAuse of the gay thing but OJ was deff the 1st original reality show. Put the crime shows on TV thawed now have 2day

Inyourface

Rookie

Who hasnt heard of Versace? OJ was simply a local icon. Outside USA nobody knew him, and I didnt know a thing about him until ACS

Inyourface

Rookie
I remember them both, Versace wasn't S "big" becAuse of the gay thing but OJ was deff the 1st original reality show. Put the crime shows on TV thawed now have 2day
Producers of Assassination of Gianni Versace were right when they said homophobia killed Gianni Versace