American Breakdown

Simka

Established
I've just found this post and realized that I'm happy to have a Netspend card. This card is a way of making funds that are already in your possession available via credit/debit card electronic payment technology. When the lockdown began and I worried about the limits, payments, etc., I addressed the netspend customer service. I should say, they calmed me down. Maybe I'm lucky but I didn't face any issues with my credit card.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

saki

Star
...with respect to #3, above....

NBC OLYMPICS TV RATINGS DOWN 49% FROM 2016 – ADVERTISERS PANIC

The wokelymics have been a total disaster, TV ratings wise for NBC. Even the people of Tokyo mostly didn’t want to Olympics to go on this year with the COVID Delta virus spreading across the country. Still, that didn’t the Wokelympics from starting, and from a TV ratings, and advertising prospect it’s been a disaster.

Down 49% in TV ratings since thee 2016 games, people are tired of all the wokeness, kneeling, anti-American crap from the so called “best” athletes we have.

The women’s soccer team has been a complete and total failure. Winning just one of three games they’ve played.

The US Men’s basketball team, loaded with NBA players who are basically agents of China got embarrassed by France. Simone Biles, one of the all time best gymnasts ever choked and cost the US the gold medal yesterday to Russia.
Advertisers are panicking over the low ratings. Too bad.

1627548807429.png

Last edited:

saki

Star
Japanese athletes face Chinese nationalists' wrath after beating China at Olympics
Some of Japan's victorious Olympic athletes have been subjected to a storm of online abuse from Chinese nationalists following the defeat of their Team China opponents in Tokyo.

As Japan celebrates his victory, some in China questioned the fairness of the result and accused the judges of favoritism toward the hosts by allegedly inflating Hashimoto's score on the vault.

The anger, first set off on Chinese social media, soon spilled over to platforms typically censored in China. Chinese nationalist trolls circumvented the Great Firewall and descended on Hashimoto's Instagram account, inundating his feed with angry comments and tagging him in insulting posts.

Many called Hashimoto Japan's "national humiliation," while others accused him of stealing China's gold medal. Some even tagged him in photos of the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

The attacks and harassment are emblematic of the rising tide of ultranationalism sweeping through social media in China, which has silenced many of the country's more liberal and moderate voices online. The nationalist sentiment against Japan has often flared, due to deep-rooted rancor against Japan's invasion of China in World War II.

...more at link...

Maes17

Superstar
Japanese athletes face Chinese nationalists' wrath after beating China at Olympics
Some of Japan's victorious Olympic athletes have been subjected to a storm of online abuse from Chinese nationalists following the defeat of their Team China opponents in Tokyo.

As Japan celebrates his victory, some in China questioned the fairness of the result and accused the judges of favoritism toward the hosts by allegedly inflating Hashimoto's score on the vault.

The anger, first set off on Chinese social media, soon spilled over to platforms typically censored in China. Chinese nationalist trolls circumvented the Great Firewall and descended on Hashimoto's Instagram account, inundating his feed with angry comments and tagging him in insulting posts.

Many called Hashimoto Japan's "national humiliation," while others accused him of stealing China's gold medal. Some even tagged him in photos of the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

The attacks and harassment are emblematic of the rising tide of ultranationalism sweeping through social media in China, which has silenced many of the country's more liberal and moderate voices online. The nationalist sentiment against Japan has often flared, due to deep-rooted rancor against Japan's invasion of China in World War II.

...more at link...
Just gotta flash the medal at the haters

saki

Star
An American Famine Is Coming With Foreign Entities Buying Up Farms and Food Processing Plants
Combine that with fires and drought and it all seems suspiciously timed.

...short discussion of each of the following topics at link.....

The U.S. is losing farms by the thousands yearly
Drought is causing some farmers to walk away
Livestock is greatly affected by drought as well
Foreign ownership of farmland is a substantial cause of economic concerns
The damaging effects of wildfires are far-reaching

saki

Star
China Could Soon Use Nuclear Weapons to ‘Coerce’ the US, Experts Warn
...snip....

The United States may begin seeing “nuclear coercion” by Beijing “as early as mid-decade unless the U.S. takes counter actions now,” according to Fisher.

The threat is heightened if the regime teams up with Russia to combine nuclear forces to strong-arm the United States. For instance, it could prevent “a future weak American President from coming to the defense of Taiwan” should Beijing attack, he said.

“Unless America responds quickly we will be facing an era of strategic inferiority, constant bullying, and even nuclear attack by China and Russia,” Fisher said.

...more at link....

Democrat Reconciliation Package to Federalize Local Zoning Laws, Displace Single-Family Homes in Suburbs
Additional consequences for cities keeping their local zoning laws in place would be to punish states by prohibiting them from “receiving taxpayer funded transportation grants of any kind if they refuse to allow high-rise apartments throughout their high density zoning in their suburbs.”

istanbul-esenyurt-2019-secim-sonu-ol1T_cover.jpg
Here is Istanbul, Esenyurt. This is the new American Dream. :D

Maes17

Superstar
Democrat Reconciliation Package to Federalize Local Zoning Laws, Displace Single-Family Homes in Suburbs
Additional consequences for cities keeping their local zoning laws in place would be to punish states by prohibiting them from “receiving taxpayer funded transportation grants of any kind if they refuse to allow high-rise apartments throughout their high density zoning in their suburbs.”

View attachment 59849
Here is Istanbul, Esenyurt. This is the new American Dream. :D
All those red roofs

saki

Star
Predator Hunters Who Recorded Alleged Pelosi Employee Solicit 14-Year-Old Boy For Sex Release Full Video
CC Unit has released the full video of the child predator sting operation against alleged Nancy Pelosi employee Clint Alan Goss.

As National File previously reported, a man identified as LGBT activist Clint Alan Goss was captured on video during a child predator sting operation led by CC Unit. Goss claimed in the video and allegedly in explicit text messages to work for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and other high profile Democrats, and appears to have been photographed alongside prominent Democrats including Rep. Sheila Jackson-Lee and Chasten Buttigieg, the husband of Biden administration Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg.
1628553279855.png
1628553297890.png
...the vid at link is 6 minutes.... FF to 2:00 to skip the preamble...
...it'll make your blood boil.... :mad:

I've only listened to a few of this guys songs, the ones linked in this forum. Fake woke and Whiteboy respectfully.

Is it just me or do his eyes look excessively black in this "People so stupid" video?

Screenshot taken about 20 seconds in.
View attachment 52662

View attachment 52663
I don't know what to think of him... I get a bad feeling...all the dark tattoos and weird symbols freak me out. I saw him in an interview and he was sportin' Louis Vuitton jacket and Care Bears and kids cartoons were in the background...maybe he was in his kids' room I dunno...

But he seems to be all over the place with his rap...it's like he doesn't stand for anything but "unity" so maybe he's just helping to push along the One-World Globalist Worldview... the New World Order

Maes17

Superstar

Maes17

Superstar
I don't know what to think of him... I get a bad feeling...all the dark tattoos and weird symbols freak me out. I saw him in an interview and he was sportin' Louis Vuitton jacket and Care Bears and kids cartoons were in the background...maybe he was in his kids' room I dunno...

But he seems to be all over the place with his rap...it's like he doesn't stand for anything but "unity" so maybe he's just helping to push along the One-World Globalist Worldview... the New World Order
The louis vuitton and stuff like carebears, kids cartoons etc is the new style, especially with the viral tik tok kids

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Last edited:
Can someone explain to his Brit, what is going on in New York. I've seen video after video of people shoplifting in designer shops and pharmacies right in front of staff and security guards and no one is doing a thing. I'm confused.

DesertRose

Superstar
Watch Scott Horton's One-Sided Debate Beatdown Of Warmonger Bill Kristol

By Caitlin Johnstone

An important and long-overdue debate has occurred between Iraq-raping arch-neocon Bill Kristol and the tireless libertarian war critic Scott Horton on the subject of US interventionism, and you should definitely drop whatever you’re doing and watch it immediately. The resolution up for debate was “A willingness to intervene, and to seek regime change, is key to an American foreign policy that benefits America,” with Kristol obviously arguing in the affirmative and Horton in the negative.

Scott Horton eviscerates neocon Zionist Bill Kristol!