American Breakdown

B_JMNN

Established
I should say frontage and 2nd. They are just a 100 feet or so away. But the halfway house and that park attracts a lot of homeless
Sure it's not Edith. :D and yeah, and it's funny that they're building an apartment building there, unless that's the homeless housing from the Government.

Maes17

Superstar
Sure it's not Edith. :D and yeah, and it's funny that they're building an apartment building there, unless that's the homeless housing from the Government.
Edith gets gets bad too. Back in September I was on menaul and Broadway, my great granny is buried at the cemetery in that area.

Anyways the cemetery is split by the i40 overpass. You’ll see it if you go down and see that mooselodge. But that bridge has homeless camps and some

Karlysymon

Superstar
Weary from political strife and a pandemic, some Americans are fleeing the country-WaPo

From Neocon Eliot Cohen

The point being....deliberately sicken the American population (of which it is one the most heavily drugged...poison the air, water, food) then make the health care so expensive and out of reach.

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Last edited:

Daze

Superstar
Tom MacDonald - "People So Stupid"
I've only listened to a few of this guys songs, the ones linked in this forum. Fake woke and Whiteboy respectfully.

Is it just me or do his eyes look excessively black in this "People so stupid" video?

Screenshot taken about 20 seconds in.
Screenshot_2021-02-28 Tom MacDonald - People So Stupid .jpg

clos up bk.jpg

The Agrarian

Veteran
Talk about priorities!
Meanwhile, opioid addiction is decimating the country like a steamroller of death.

But at least we get Woke™️ statues.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Screenshot_2021-03-19 (37) Border Asian Hate Fall Apart - REEEeeeee Stream - YouTube.png
With all of the financial and social upheavel, job losses, and uncertainty re the pandemic, the USA has apparently volunteered to do childcare for South and Central America, while 500,000+ homeless Americans languish. Priorities, yo...

Last edited: