American Breakdown

Glad 2 know

Veteran
It's been going since '99. I was there helping document it when it started...
That's what I have read. I was too young then to notice but then one morning in 2010 while going out on a walk I noticed this plane in the distance leaving that white trail and that really sparked my curiosity. with the years I noticed how they went from doing in at the crack of dawn to doing that all times of the day. That's just what I have personally noticed. No coincidence that the weather and the condition of people's minds have spiraled out of control within this frame of time.

justjess

Superstar
I guess I didn’t realize needles were ever illegal... they are the same ones diabetics use. Not sure how you make them illegal..

Vixy

Star
Biggest Fentanyl Bust in History: Border Patrol Seizes Enough Drugs "To Kill 57 Million People"
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-31/biggest-fentanyl-bust-history-border-patrol-seizes-enough-drugs-kill-57-million

How in the WORLD did i miss this thread? o_O

Your society is malfunctioning. Swedens badly crime ridden sure but if it looked like that over here, we have this app where we complain and the complaint goes right to the department and they come within a week or two and fix the problem. And it actually works! They re asphalt our streets, fix lights, build new bikelanes, cut the grass, water, remove graphitti, you name it! He should NOT have to complain like that more than ONCE.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
I guess I didn’t realize needles were ever illegal... they are the same ones diabetics use. Not sure how you make them illegal..
In the cities they hand them out for free, but apparently this area doesn't care to participate in the needle exchange programs...

justjess

Superstar
They sell them at every pharmacy without a prescription here. Some of the stores started selling only insanely large quantities to deter addicts from buying them but that’s the most I’ve seen.. I’m talking about Pennsylvania. When we lived in Brooklyn the dealers gave them out but idk where they got them. And I have no clue how this works anywhere else.. but I’d be surprised if they were actually illegal anywhere considering the very many valid uses of them.

It would be fantastic if people actually threw them in the garbage though, no one should have to worry about their kids playing in a park and finding those.

When I used to have to inject myself they gave me a bio medical waste container for the used needles. Like you see in hospitals on a smaller scale. Maybe they should make those available idk. Or just make the rules and cost of going on a maintenance program (suboxone or methadone or vivitrol etc) more accessible... the hoops people have to jump through to get that treatment are insanely ridiculous unless you have enough money to go to some greedy doctor that will just write the script

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
They sell them at every pharmacy without a prescription here. Some of the stores started selling only insanely large quantities to deter addicts from buying them but that’s the most I’ve seen.. I’m talking about Pennsylvania. When we lived in Brooklyn the dealers gave them out but idk where they got them. And I have no clue how this works anywhere else.. but I’d be surprised if they were actually illegal anywhere considering the very many valid uses of them.

It would be fantastic if people actually threw them in the garbage though, no one should have to worry about their kids playing in a park and finding those.

When I used to have to inject myself they gave me a bio medical waste container for the used needles. Like you see in hospitals on a smaller scale. Maybe they should make those available idk. Or just make the rules and cost of going on a maintenance program (suboxone or methadone or vivitrol etc) more accessible... the hoops people have to jump through to get that treatment are insanely ridiculous unless you have enough money to go to some greedy doctor that will just write the script
They are not illegal. Accessible for diabetics, etc.
It’s the whole druggie addiction, needles in the park that looks bad.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Last edited:

UnderAlienControl

Superstar

Last edited:

Sanchuniathon

Rookie
The foreign banking oligarchs who hijacked the USA planned this over a hundred years.

• Make the Central Bank private.
• Get rid of the Gold Standard.
• Engage in perpetual wars (began mostly after WW2).
• Make the Treasury borrow endless worthless money from the privately owned/ran "Federal" Reserve. Debt galore.
• De-industrialize the country.
• Keep the whole thing afloat with more wars, helicopter money, etc.